Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye collaboration with Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung

Park Shin Hye collaboration with Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung 9 years 1 month ago #117092

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye on Tuesday hinted through photos online at an upcoming collaboration with male Korean singer Epitone Project.
(Excrept from the article)

The 25-year-old, who snapped photos with actress Lee Mee-so at artistic boutique-cafe Mo Jainsong in Seoul's Hannam neighborhood, wrote in the caption,
"Before going to recording ... date with my love Lee Mee-so."

The actress sang on the soundtrack of hit drama "Pinocchio" and was featured on Saltnpaper's mellow track "Perfect," released earlier this month.

image_2015-02-25.jpg

The multitalented star also shared interior cafe photos, writing,

"Even though I'm no good at raising cacti, it's always nice to look at it ... Epitone Project ... I think I will go take a cactus with me."

image_2015-02-25-2.jpg

Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung. (Pastel Music)

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

My Note: it seems the latest IG pictures with her friend and the cactuses was not random but hint of her next song collaboration. Shinhye seems to be focusing a lot and seriously working hard on her singing......don't you think?
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27

Park Shin Hye collaboration with Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung 9 years 1 month ago #117093

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
By any chance, she will produce her album or mini-album soon ? :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

Park Shin Hye collaboration with Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung 9 years 1 month ago #117167

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My dear Sister Maris,
Thanks so much for this IoveIy thread.
When I saw the post with cactus, I thought it is going to be her next hobby.
Then I know that she is taIking about recording and collaboration with another singer and composer.
I guess Shin Hye is never forget her dream to be a idoI and singer.
It's a bonus for us as her fan, beside we enjoy her acting.
She is entertaining us with her song too.
CouId we dare to ask more?????

YES!!!! PIease have boy friend and married earIy...we want to see your junior... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

missyou_2015-02-26.jpg

I miss everyone... :(
take care.
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27

Park Shin Hye collaboration with Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung 9 years 1 month ago #117184

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Dear Elena!
Thank you and sorry for not being here more often and regularly............life happens!
You do know that you are held in high esteem by everyone ....not just me...:) and I treasure our interactions with you and others here. Even now have to rush ......
I love you guys!
:heartsh:
Yes......would love to see her married with anyone with whom she can have a happy life.....the way she envisions. I don't see that happening soon. I feel that once she marries she will not be in time consuming projects like dramas too regularly......maybe that's why she is branching on to other projects. She seems to hold the marriage and family as something to be on top priority with others secondary so she will get married once she is able to devote fully to it without the projects affecting it.........so with her graduation, many things she still wants to achieve......I don't see it happening in the next two years.......sorry!........just my feels about the whole scenario at the moment....
But, that does not stop her finding that one special person in the coming 2to 3 years.....

I hate to speculate because I maybe totally off and also it's her private life. Just my thoughts at the moment in response to your post........just sincerely wish her all happiness for all the happy hours she has given me while following her.......
:)
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, YuthfulGrace, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds