Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #140823

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Vote for Lee Hong Ki & Shin Hye's "Insensible MV.

www.soompi.com/2015/11/21/this-week-in-k...releases-nov-week-3/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #141149

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Awwwww

cr:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #141193

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hongki's solo MV 'Insensible' surpasses a million views!
November 28, 2015 @ 12:04 am

F.T. ISLAND Hongki's solo MV Insensible is a hit. His official MV has just surpassed one million views.

What a great accomplishment for Hongki's very first solo endeavour. "Insensible" was seen for the millionth time just 10 days after the MV came out.

It's a beautiful ballad song about not being able to forget the one you still love, plus the MV reunites Hongki with Park Shin Hye.

Congrats to Hongki, and watch the MV below again to raise the view count even higher.
Tip: Ager via Allkpop
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.574 seconds