Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC will be closed for a few months

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10868

• Liu Si Ying
Everyone!!

We love you very much, please don't be sad. We'll resolve ALL the issues as soon as we can!!!!

We will let you know the good news soon!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10869

• Puff
  • Junior Star
To all my dear star,

I heard about this new for few mins ago then it took me time to post..
How much I hope it's a fool coz today is 1 Apr but by reading through, I found it's not..
Even I didn't post much here but visiting PSHIC is already my habit..

I will miss you guys a lot, honestly..
It's raining so heavily on my side. And I know today is not my nice day though..
Suddenly I feel so cold.. Let me hug you stars..

Please be back soon !! Take care all my dear stars and SH..

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10870

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
I feel like this thread just like a feriwell thread,like we ar crying together..

@all u feel the same to rite..

Here in this forum i feel like talking,chatting with my closes friends,while we're dringking coffee or tea with snacks,hugging pillow or lying on the carpet,gigling,spazzing,scramming,sometimes we mad,or angry,but all in a good way,we all came from all around the world,diff gender,nations,faith,ages,professions,langguages..,but we're bonding tightly because our love to Shin Hye,i love her even more now,and with u guys i love u,we never even met each other.
U know what i like it here,we never talk bad about another interest,even sometimes their fans made us very mad an angry,because they bullying our beloved,we just fight back with showing our admiration of SH,that showed us how generous people here,everyone had a good heart,how i'm gonna miz u guys..

Oh,it's been raining outside,i usualy love raining..but now i wanna sun

Shin hye saranghaeyo..

Stars..saranghaeyo...TT.TT
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by elhabe25.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10871

Very sad and disappointed, but I guess these problems need to be resolved. While waiting patiently for PSHIC's return, please keep us posted on our dear SH on Soompi for those who don't have fb (me). I have seen many of you there.

OF course if you need help with translation, I'll be checking in on Soompi or wherever you redirect me to.

Until then, take care fellow stars!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10872

• jaimejks-psh
I am soooo touched by how much everyone loves PSHIC and PSH.
We're so close and such good friends!!

Ok, I'm seriously teary eye now because of all the love we have for each other.
Stars, I love all of you soo much!!!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10874

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
It's really true then, that PSHIC will closed down for few months waaah that long...
I just want to say to all you STARS, thanks a million to keep me company for almost 3 months since PSHIC opened... I always begin my day opened this thread and it become my habit, eventhough I'm not post frequently, but I love reading all your post here, all of you are very loving and nice girls and boys....and never get tired to show all your love and support to our dear Shin Hye....hope we can meet again after the problem is fix...in meantime maybe we can be active in Shin Hye soompi thread...see you all STARS there :) :)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10875

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
Ok........geez i dont know what to say.....i guess im speechless and teary-eyed right now :(

its been a routine for me to be here everyday i can just to be with u peeps.....reading updates, Fanfics and the spazzing.....i going to miss that i guess..... hoping PSHIC will be back soon :unsure:

im going to miss u all :( and see u all soon :)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10876

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
I still didn't believe this is true. Because today is April Fool's Day. And I really doubt, why it has to be in 12 hrs. Because the time start counting at 11:59 a.m. and 12 hours later will be the end of the day (1st April). If it has to be close, why not 24 hrs or anytime.

I don't want to be sad all day, because right now I can't focus on my work. I'll think this is not true. But if it's true, I hope we can reform our PSHIC again. And before that, we can gather somewhere. We still share and update everything about our Shin Hye.

Please say it's not trueeeeeee.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10877

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awww... I am really moved with all the love that's flowing on PSHIC! You know how the say the best things about life is when your friends are like your family, and your family become your friends? That's how I feel about the forum. I'm so blessed to have found new friends in you guys.

Love you all!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10878

• Liu Si Ying
My Loving Stars!!!

A reminder please don't stress. We love you all so much and we'll try our best to resolve the issues =]

Please wait for our good news.
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds