Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC will be closed for a few months

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10879

• jamerei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
M-tongy wrote:
I still didn't believe this is true. Because today is April Fool's Day. And I really doubt, why it has to be in 12 hrs. Because the time start counting at 11:59 a.m. and 12 hours later will be the end of the day (1st April). If it has to be close, why not 24 hrs or anytime.

I don't want to be sad all day, because right now I can't focus on my work. I'll think this is not true. But if it's true, I hope we can reform our PSHIC again. And before that, we can gather somewhere. We still share and update everything about our Shin Hye.

Please say it's not trueeeeeee.

after a deep thinking!i'm doubting if the announcement is true,i'm just wondering of all the dates of announcing why Thesun wrote the announcement at this time 11:59 am April 1st - Seoul Time below at the announcement (and today is april 1,fools day) why he didn't announce the announcement before or after april 1,why now?is that make sense? i hope this is a joke and Thesun fooling us since it's april fools day!is there a rainbow after this? :P

i have to bring my son in his piano lesson today but i called her teacher telling her my son has toothache,but the thruth is i'm waiting what is the end after this announcement! :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10880

Where should we look to for updates?

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10883

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
ahhh!!

i accidentally deleted an important file!!!!

now i m struggling to recover d file :(

bad day for me

edit:

i'll b quite bz later on.. i nd to continue studying for my exam paper. i wud like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to everyone in PSHIC.. no word can replace how much i enjoy staying here.. n d most important thing is, we r nearly in contact with Shinhye - she TQ to PSHIC for d necklace on her CY. sadly this hv to end like this....

i can't say much.. there r too many things in my mind.. n i'm speechless over this incident. i wud also appologize to everyone here, if I ever say anything that cud hv hurt you direct or indirectly.

it was a great time back then. i hope we'll still b friend.. n i'll get to hear Shinhye latest info n diaries at soompi or PSHIC's FB

all of u r just like a family to me. luv u all.

till then, hope to see u all again.. keep in touch.

bye.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gonnabeme.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10886

• Liu Si Ying
To all our loving stars,

As you may know we had encountered several severe technical difficulties over the past few days as we are in the process of making the site more accessible to international users such as new language features. This also resulted in the crashing of our website yesterday.

Hence, we have decided to revamp a little of our site to welcome spring/summer 2010! In doing so, we've also decided to play a little April Fools joke on everyone.

Yes, you've been fooled. We are sorry if we hurt anyone in this process as no harm was ever intended. We hope that this incident won't dampen any of your Easter/weekend spirits.

Furthermore, we want to say that we are extremely touched at how much love and support you Stars have given us. You are all much loved by everyone of our admin team and we'll work harder to improve our page and to establish more communication with Park Shin Hye herself.

All in all, PSHIC would like to wish you a Happy Easter and hope that you'll spend the Easter break in happiness!

PSHIC

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10887

• jaimejks-psh
I seriously died for a while there when I heard the news. Even I was fooled.
I was soooo sad. This made me realized how much I love this community and everyone on here.
This has shown me how much everyone loves and care about PSHIC and PSH.
To all stars, I love you, we love you all.

edit: I'm totally digging this new look!!! And heck, it matches Shin Hye's updated cyworld layout!
minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=57272017
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10888

• Liu Si Ying
Don't worry I was fooled too.

I died at work LOL! almost....

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10889

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? u are not forgiven.. until..................................... 1000000000000 years...! :angry:

to tell d truth... i cries a lot today. sleep late last nite, woke up late today.. rush to meet one of d not-easy-to-deal director for a mtg.. read bout d PSHIC closing down, nd to postpone another appoinment, cancelled my plan to go to my dotter's school, accidentally deleted my important files and my laptop's system files.. had to reinstall d system applications.. n came back home with teary eyes n red nose. :(

it was a bad bad bad day today...

well, what can i say. Sunny oppa MUST pay for this all. :evil:

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!! i like d revamp page :huh:

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10890

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
Amyyyyyyyyyy,

I couldn't even say a words....

I felt like almost die here..........

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10891

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
huhu... if this community closed, i'm worrried i cannot get any more updated news of Shin Hye..
Luckily, it's not true....thanks....
i dont care it's a joke as long as it's not true...
i love this community...
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 1 month ago #10892

• Karen Ma
phew! We're back! With a fresh look!

Hey all! I hope you are not too mad with us. Really sorry about the emotional harm inflicted.
I have to thank sunny especially for the great new look, though he specifically told me not to flatter him....so should i say 'sunny, it looks bad' instead? Lol

anyway, happy april fool's day everyone and happy easter!
I hope you like our new layout and also shin hye's new cyworld layout.

Thank you for your support!
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds