Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC will be closed for a few months

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10893

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Saaaamme! I almost died, too, but before that my mind was racing with contingency plans and how to get in touch with everyone.

If there's one good thing that came about:
1. The admin team had time to work on enhancements and projects
2. Made us all realize how much we love the PSHIC, Shin Hye and each other.
3. I totally dig the new look / color scheme - it looks like SH's new one in cyworld!

Omo, wait, make that THREE good things already! :D

Love you all!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by bianne ong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10894

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
good thing i missed the sad/excitement, was sleeping throughout. thanks to the lucky stars, it is back to norm again! thanks handsome Sunny and everyone who helped. ;)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10897

• Liu Si Ying
Hi Stars,

I want to extend a sincerely apologise on behalf of PSHIC to the people that was offended by this.

I don't think it was intended to have any harm on anyone. I can completely understand how you're feeling - truthfully I would of reacted probably in the same way.

However, this was really unplanned - with almost all the admins/mods (including myself) didn't know about this until not long ago. Like you all, we were all shocked, saddened and trying to find ways to rectify or find solutions to this.

We hope you all can understand and let go of this and look on the brighter side of things like Maize said above.

Cheers,

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10919

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
I knew it. It's a joke.
Ps. I'll edit later. I'm on the way home, using my cell.

Edit

Ok, I reached home. I have to say it again "I knew it". But I still worried. I not sure if it twisted in the end.
After I say good bye to guys then I refreshed the page and it was closed, so I turned off my computer and went to fitness center.
And I just saw the message in the chat box, after my last message, the truth was revealed (and sure I didn't know it until I login with my cell)

I'm sure that I'll receive a good news. Thank all the admin, but honestly it not fun at the time. I have a headache all day but I'm fine now. Everything happy.

I always hate April Fool's Day, I never have a good memory. My friends always tease me to tear.

Hey, don't do it again next time. Next year try something new.

Love you all.

xxx
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by M-tongy.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10923

• jamerei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
oh my gosshhhh!! thanks Thesun for giving us heart attack this day!my unforgettable
april 1 fools day of my life!i didn't notice it was a joke untill i read the time below
on the announcement!it's april fools day!!please don't do this next time. :evil: i felt sad
when i knew this site will going to close!i've been so emotional that i cried in front of
my son.it's just like i lost a friend again :(

on the other side,i'm so happy it will not close,like i said there's a rainbow after this.and i love
the new look now!thanks thesun for the work and all moderators!whew!

*back on lurking?!* ;)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by jamerei.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10924

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm still a bit piss >|

^^
but i'm over it now,first i thought it was a joke,but u make announcement up there,so i take it seriously..
Amy,sunny..u got me ^^

btw,i love the new layout..it suit my eyes ;D
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10928

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
After, Puff texted me about the news was really surprised.
But not really worried.
Because i thought that they might be joking around sinced it's April fools.
And how come the site will be down that long.
Even games sites for example won't be on maintenance like that for 3 months or so.

Thanks for the good pranked.
And because of this i love PSHIC more.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10934

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
oh god. i thought it was real. though i kinda missed it cause i just read it now. but still the title is really shocking. haha we really love PSHIC. going here is part of my routine now.

btw i really love the new layout :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10945

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Hello everyone,

I'm the guy who started this joke. At first, I thought some one would have a good laugh after knowing that it is only a joke. But everything was not like I had expected . I'm so sorry, almost speechless. I should take responsibility for everything.

This morning, I fooled Karen successfully, and almost all of the staffs, except Hailey because she had been fooled before on Suju forum. I thought that they wanted to kill me after that.

For all the members that were affected by this joke, I apologize for any trouble you encountered this day . I'm a guy so my emotion is not sensitive , I thought that everyone can pass through without tears. I didn't know that I would make your tears drop.

But honestly, I almost cried after reading your comments. I know that we're really a big family that we can't live without. I cant remember how many websites and forums that I have built or managed. But it is the first time I feel that we're really a big family. Here I'm having my dongsaengs, noonas and friends :) Now I know I can't live without them.

Siti, I will give you a free Pink Star access for 1 year as my apology. I hope you can accept it happily .

After all, I would like to promise that though now it's really not easy for us to maintain the site because all of us have our own jobs in real life, but we will try my best to make our community grow bigger and bigger.

Thank you all million times !!!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #10946

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Hi stars ^^

As Ketobi mentioned, I was really worried when I texted her, seriously. But thank God, it's alright now :)
I know today is April Fool's day but I couldn't stop myself from worrying and being sad..

However, as Maize said, I realize how much I miss and love you stars and SH, PSHIC is a part of my daily life, honestly !! Maize, I like your well said. Thank u dear <3
Yes, sometimes, we don't really appreciate what we have until we lose it
But I really appreciate the moments and friendship I have here as always lol..
Perhaps, the thing that made me feel regret is I didn't pm Maize to ask her to train me to be spazzer ( I will feel free to address Maize as sunbea :lol: ) * kidding *
And It's an unforgettable 1 Apr I have ever had.
Again, I love you, stars !! Love our family and SH a lot !!

To Sunny: u r the best " leader " n u r the winner today ;) let count me for your fan :lol:

Hug you all !!
Time to create page: 1.070 seconds