Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC will be closed for a few months

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11005

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
LMAO Emily! You googled it? :D :D

No, I think most of the admin team actually believed Sunny, cause he is the IT guy and all :P
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by MissMellis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11010

• Gems
  • Senior Star
^ I did Google it! Why am I so dumb? HAHAHAha

You would think that after being pranked all day by friends and online websites that I shouldn't have believed that PSHIC was shutting down but the fine ladies on chatroll were convincingly sad/confused.

Also, one of the websites I visit (UKnova.com for great British cookery shows) pulled a prank where it would show a "This domain is up for sale" sign when I visited and I couldn't get in. So I actually emailed the webmaster...and asked him/her if BBC finally cracked down on the torrent downloads. LOL.

I'm so happy April Fools will be over...but it has been fun. Sunny is quite the mastermind ^__^

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11011

• Liu Si Ying
LOL!!! My story goes like this.

I was at work and I was on PSHIC the whole morning n nothing was wrong. I later went and had a really nice lunch with my friend. Came back logged on... my heart like STOPPED (so did my stomach)... LOL.. i knew it was april fools but i was still VERY scared... =[
1. like everyone else this is like my 2nd home ><
2. i wouldn't know what to do without this home that I go n visit a few hours a day at least
3. will miss everyone of our members so sooo much!!

But thank god it was only a joke! =]

Love you guys so much!!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11012

• jaimejks-psh
Oh, Emily, we were fooled too. My first comment posted here was right after I came back from lunch and was fooled. Sunny sure did a good job. He gave everyone a heart attack. hahahahaha

By the time you got on chatroll, Sunny had finally told us and we had to delete everything so that you, PJ, kay, and Ellie woudn't know.

I can't stop saying this, but this little prank made me realized how much PSHIC is loved by me and everyone else and how we will all miss our friendship on here because we were seriously trying to find out ways to keep in touch with everyone and to keep everyone updated on Shin Hye and everything else.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11013

• Gems
  • Senior Star
:P It was sweet at the end cuz you appreciate something more when you think it'll be gone.

I was feeling quite sad (when i was still unaware it was a prank) but also very happy that other members cared so much and wrote what they wrote here. <333333333

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11015

• Hailey Nguyen
We love our members and we love our stars!

Luckily I wasn't fooled....because I already was fooled from a news article about SJ...so I remember that it was April 1st ^^
Because Karen was online at that time (only us 3..Sunny, Karen and me), so I was able to pulled Karen out of it...

So sorry to those that got hurt by this T___T
But this also show me that everyone is like a family here, a big loving family...
I'm also doesn't know what to do without PSHIC, really...
at school i'm a very quiet girl, I don't talk much and pretty much a loner (because i don't talk much)
I have friends, but when my friends prefer to hang out with their own friends, I became a loner again : ) *oh I'm a Loner song is playing in my head LOL*
And most of my close friends are either in Vietnam, or already graduated.

so PSHIC is a very special place to me, I can talk to all of you without feeling shy.
Today again I was all alone at school....I went to assembly alone because my friends went with their friends
I ate lunch alone because my friends ate with their friends...
And I hate being alone T_T, so i thought about PSHIC...
Made me smile...because I know you guys will always be there for me : )

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11016

• girlie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Sunny,

Apology accepted. I admit it was a very good one. You had me going for awhile but I am fine now. Thank you for making me feel that I am still alive and kicking. You really had me fooled. I only realized that it was a prank when I logged in this morning USCentral time probably around 7:30 pm there. before I clock in for work because the pink announcement was gone. and here I was thinking OK I still have 2 hours before the site close indefinitely. My heart don't know how to behave. I was probably so elated that my heart started hurting. But I am cool now. Hope to see you and I will give you a spanking then I think you really need one for behaving so badly.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11017

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
hahahahahahaha waaaaaaa Sunny ur a great actor dude!!! :P ^^ kekeke
almost of us believed in you!hahaha
Im happy for everyone!kekeke Back to spazzing again?!

btw the new layout is awesomeeee!!! THank youu!! love the color :lol: :lol:

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11021

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Gems wrote:
Don't be fooled by the other mod's sweet facades....they're eeeeeevil!!!! :)

I went on Chatroll to ask about what happened and they were all crying crocodile tears. And poor me, I'm the most gullible person alive. My friend once told me that she accidentally got married in Las Vegas with her boyfriend while drunk and I believed her even though she was the ultimate good girl....and I was Googling annulment procedures. OMG....

Thank goodness I caught on later on in the Chatroll convo. Took a while cuz I'm a lil slow :P

LOL Gems..yup they are ;>...nooo you're not gals just sunny ;D..oh nooo..sunny is not too..he feels guilty,he wrote a long sweet message,that was so sweet sunny ^^..one thing for sure PSHIC now is part of my lifestyle,more than FB,like i always put all my pals in my pocket ;P,I always glued with my cell,my niece complain about this coz the lack of time i played with her when she's visiting me ;D
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 14 years 3 weeks ago #11025

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
The only good thing that came out from this is that we all really love this site, and for most of us, if not all, it has become a second home.
But dang, Sunny sure is awesome! :D
Time to create page: 0.675 seconds