Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSHIC will be closed for a few months

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11026

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Wheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
You totally got me there!!! i didn't know i can be pranked at my age!!!!
TheSun truly deserves a bad SPANKING!!!!!!! and i'm sure i can do that since i'm one of the oldest here!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew i woke up without my usual smile this morning coz i was feeling bad about not having to come here everyday from there on...booo hooo hooo.....went to work, then i had so many staff call in sick, kept me busy the whole day which is a good thing bec i didn't have to think about missing PSHI...
went home and went to PSH at soompi and read that PSHI is back on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

ok, i'm glad we're back to normal mode...LOVE The NEW LOOK too!!! I'm glad to be back with my second family!!! LOVE YA ALL!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11028

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Mama Al, I think you shoudl really go for it and give Sunny the spanking he deserves!! :D

Oh yeah, I love the new look too! <3

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11031

• yamashita
  • New Star
  • I am just a person passing-by....Rember that
You guy scared me half to death. Thank goodness that it was not true

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11039

• Liu Si Ying
almontel wrote:
Wheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
You totally got me there!!! i didn't know i can be pranked at my age!!!!
TheSun truly deserves a bad SPANKING!!!!!!! and i'm sure i can do that since i'm one of the oldest here!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew i woke up without my usual smile this morning coz i was feeling bad about not having to come here everyday from there on...booo hooo hooo.....went to work, then i had so many staff call in sick, kept me busy the whole day which is a good thing bec i didn't have to think about missing PSHI...
went home and went to PSH at soompi and read that PSHI is back on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

ok, i'm glad we're back to normal mode...LOVE The NEW LOOK too!!! I'm glad to be back with my second family!!! LOVE YA ALL!!!

LOL mama al!!! LOL

u should totally be MN's aunty LOL!

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11047

• Karen Ma
haha. I am laughing at what Hailey said above. Yep i have to admit that it was how the prank started. I got online yesterday morning and got pranked by Sunny. I am susceptible to pranks you see and I was screaming...but Hailey my dear quickly pulled me out of it. love you hailey!!

I am so sorry to hear about what happened Shrly! I hope yuo're feeling better :( I was ever so worried yesterday!

and btw everyone..I actually spilt the secret out..in my second reply of the thread haha. I said "Happy April Fools Day Hahaha" in Chinese...

and note to self: I need to organize the threads in Updates after my exams are done. They're getting really messy. Sorry! OCD...

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11058

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
I didnt post yesterday since I was kinda busy
but I saw the notice and some of the crying posts...
I KNEW it was one of the April Fools jokes ( since I did one myself lolz, for whoever in FB, you know what I just switched back my single status, after receiving many calls, texts and IMs about my fault engagement lolz)
I apologizeto everyone on PSHIC behalf!!!! After reading all the posts, I am really touch by the love that we all have for PSHIC
This really feels like my big family which I cant miss visiting( a couple times) everyday ( of course I lurked too ,sometimes lolz)
So it's normal if you saw ...I said "I love you" here and there ( cause I love my family) ** R u blushing, Agie?** :P

Amy, I cant believe that he got you too, since u got mine rite away?!?! O_o lolz And I am glad that you didnt get indigestion this time , just heart stopping hehe ^^;;
M-tongy, we will make sure Sunny try something better next year ^^ ( like Sunny get married with PJ, Or even ... is dating with Karen, or sunshine... Doesnt it sound better? )^^ ** run**
elhabe25, dont be pissed!!! We love you <3
ketobi, you remember me rite? I do too, love this family more and more :)
Siti, Congrats for 1 yr PS!!!! Hope you like it :) and feel better
Sunny, you r forgiven!!! just because I like the new laylout color ^^ But please consider my suggestions above for next year and please return someone's heart back to her NOW!!!! we dont want you got caught for being a murder lolz.
Anyways, thanks for all the hard works and we (will )love you more (if we can see your face clearer :p)

Puff, Thank you for being Sunny fan!!! We really need to promote him more ^^
dita.savitri, I am happy that you love it here and welcome to Sunny World!!! ^^ **hug back** and love you too
Pj, me too. I feel like Valentine all over again in PSHIC :P. We have a lot of love here. And Sunny, you need to do better next year ( at least for me, Hailey, Pj and Karen ^^)
Shrly, awwww ... I am sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope you feel better soon. I agree this is a happy place that I can escape from the reality sometimes :) Love you :kiss:
Gems, "Don't be fooled by the other mod's sweet facades....they're eeeeeevil!!!!"----> haha I like. But I think we need to take a closer look of Sunny, so we can prevent for the next time lol. Thank you since I have a gud laugh reading ur post ^^
Ellie: An IT guy is trying to ask me out for a while now ( and he's cute too) but after this incident of Sunny, I think I should ... better think twice about it lolz. Sunny, see what you did?
Hailey, **high-five** you didnt get fooled with mine either rite, since you went on changing ur status rite after that lolz
And dont be shy, you know you can call "chi " and rant as much as you want, my Dear!!! I have ur back :)
girlie and mama Al, haha I promise if I see him ( hopefully this summer), I'd give him a spanking on behalf of you lolz haha ^^;; ( this is just for girlie and mama Al, so Sunny, dont be mad at me :P)
And mama Al will be GMN aunt is such a great idea ^^ I can imagine it already lolz

I love you, all my stars!!!
**kissed and hugs**
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Kay.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11070

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
TheSun wrote:
Siti, I will give you a free Pink Star access for 1 year as my apology. I hope you can accept it happily .

at 1st i tot it was another pranked on me when i saw my membership has changed last night. :lol: :lol:

u r so sweeeeeeeeeeet, Sunny. with this, i gv u permission to b forgiven. :P ;)

kamsahamnida..!!

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11073

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Whoa..Kay that's can be a fanfics call 'love letter' ^^,i didn't see you yesterday,i thought u'r so sad ^^
btw Kay,i accept ur love with grateful..and i love u too >,<

Oww..i'm not pissed anymore..(",)
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11078

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Give a little love and receive much more ...
I trully love my second family here :)
dita.savitri, I am happy that you love it here and welcome to Sunny World!!! ^^ **hug back** and love you too

what happened yesterday made everyone panic, sad, maybe a little angry
but it's all because of love, we love being here and affraid to loose what we had here
It shows how much we really love PSHIC

I think we should be grateful to Sunny now,

:)

And kay,
it seems you are the first sister who I know here,
I really appreciate you making me feel welcome

thanks for your kindness sis
Whoa..Kay that's can be a fanfics call 'love letter'
maybe you should tell jossa or jaymie to make the FF kak...

Re:PSHIC will be closed for a few months 13 years 11 months ago #11081

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank goodness it was just a prank! :woohoo: I thought it was the end of PSHIC. I was so depressed yesterday and was even teary-eyed posting what I thought was going to be my last message. PSHIC is so special to me because this is the only fan site that I ever joined. My day is not complete without visiting here.

I am totally loving the new look! Good thing blue was chosen because it's my fave color. With that, I have forgiven The Sun for the hullabaloo he has created. :lol:
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds