Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dedication

TOPIC: Lovely shin-hye int. com. page

Lovely shin-hye int. com. page 10 years 3 months ago #78261

Hello friends !! Sisters and brothers who loves this pretty girl Park Shin Hye!!Brothers and sisters I do no intend to offend, upset or make someone angry because we all love Shin Hye!! that means we all have some interest in common. The thing is I love to open this
Shin Hye international com. page because I could read everything about this pretty little girl , I love every bit of news you guys share. But today I was surprise and a little dissappointed because some persons pls. do not be angry (syera syai lendra-- advertizing home design,And worst this sonamsharma.. advertizing about vip call girls in Delhi) what are they doing to this clean beautiful int.Shin Hye com?:sickr: :angry: :angry: :angry: Please let us keep this page clean because the person that represent this page is clean and innocent as we all know:-V Guys if you want to do some business please do it somewhere else!! :dry: :dry: Will you pleaseeeeeeee:angry: :angry: :angry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

Re: Lovely shin-hye int. com. page 10 years 3 months ago #78269

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Oh I didn't see this, where did you find it? If this is true I am sure people will be mad!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

Re: Lovely shin-hye int. com. page 10 years 3 months ago #78274

oh hello !!! kristin!! ! thispost from syera syailendra , you will find in the comments 10 hrs ago and from sonansharma about 13 hrs.ago just click more on the comments and I' m sure you will find them. I wish and hope this will not happen again . Thank you for the quick responce.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds