Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes

Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75030

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes And So Far "The Heirs" Leads

image_2013-12-10-2.jpg

The contest is on and, not surprisingly, as of this morning, the frontrunner in this year's best drama category is the star-studded hit "The Heirs."
So far, "The Heirs" is in first place with a whopping 55.4 percent of the votes. The drama, which stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin has a lot of very enthusiastic fans. With this week's episodes being the final installments of the series, the excitement is at a peak. Will "The Heirs" win? It looks likely unless fans of other series make a serious effort.

In second place is "The Master's Sun," the Hong Sisters horror romcom, starring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. It's a comic masterpiece that also has lots of fans but so far only has 8.02 percent of the vote.

In third place is the fantasy courtroom drama "I Hear Your Voice," which stars Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young and Yoon sang Hyun. The drama is a close competitor for "The Master's Sun" with 7.66 percent of the votes.

The top actors category follows the top drama category closely. Not surprisingly Lee Min Ho earned 54.6 percent of the votes for his portrayal as the unhappy chaebol Kim Tan. Breakout star Kim Woo Bin came in second. Kim Woo Bin plays Choi Young Do, Kim Tan's former friend and sometime enemy. He achieved second place with 12.7 percent of the votes. So Ji Sub came in third forhis comic portrayal of the mall heir who falls for a woman who can see ghosts. So Ji Sub got 6.75 percent of the votes.

image_2013-12-10.jpg

The votes for best actress were less predictable. Park Shin Hye is in first place with 42.33 percent of the vote for her portrayal of Cha Eun
Sang the poor girl who wins the hearts of Kim Tan and Choi Do Young in "The Heirs." That was to be expected. But the runners-up were surprising. Moon Geun Young achieved second place with 25.5 percent of the vote. She appeared in two dramas this year, as a social-climbing fashionista in "Cheomdamdung Alice" and as Korea's first female potter in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji." While she was good in both, the second and most recent drama was a ratings flop.
The popular actress Yoon Eun Hye came in third with 9.89 percent of the vote. She also appeared in two dramas this year, the second of which had poor ratings. She was a designer with a tragic past in "Missing You" and a broadcaster visited by her future self in "Future's Choice."

Do you agree with these votes? There's plenty of time to cast your vote and you can vote more than once. Here's the link:
vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2013

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

My Note: the voting is still on. Please continue to vote on the above link.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, mana ^-^

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75037

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis MARIS for thread and updates.
As long as PSH number 1, I care less who get number 2, 3 and 100 place. hehehe
MGY is popular in Korea and has a nick name as Nation Sister.
I thinks she gain more popular since she is confirmed dating my ex-heart throb Kim Bum...sob...sob..sob..

Have a good time everyone.

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75038

• Maris
You're always welcome.....Elana! Maeladie, mana :)

The voting just started. Polling takes place from 8th To 21st December. If we want Shinhye to stay on top......everyone needs to take part.
Already, I see changes in numbers.

:-V

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75070

• Maris
image_2013-12-11.jpg

RT @OfficialMwave: [2013 Mwave Drama Awards]The Hottest Onscreen Romances of 2013 - vote here! mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/… pic.twitter.com/YS6oJVExEt

Credit: the Heirs Kdrama

[2013 Mwave Drama Awards] The Hottest Onscreen Romances of 2013

CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

There are more 2013 Mwave Drama Awards to be handed out, and we’re back this week to spotlight some of our favorite onscreen couples!
Scroll down to see if your favorite pair made the shortlist and remember to stay tuned for more. Remember, we’ll be rolling out different categories every single Tuesday this month - read about the nominees in our news section, then go vote in our poll section!

Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo

After a much too long hiatus, Zo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo made respectable comebacks to the small screen early this year in melodrama That Winter, the Wind Blows.
The classic bad-boy-falls-for-good-girl storyline with the ever so K-Dramatic fake-sibling love twist kept viewers tuning in every week, but what sealed the deal for us was that cotton candy kiss. It’s still on our to-do list.

Lee Seung Gi and Suzy

Suzy, another Architecture 101 alum, makes our list, but this time alongside Lee Seung Gi in the period drama Gu Family Book.
He may be surrounded by nunas now, but Lee Seung Gi, who played half man, half gumiho Choi Kang Chi in the drama, only had eyes for Suzy, a kickass martial arts instructor.

Jo Jeong Seok and IU

IU was indeed the best in KBS’ weekend drama You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin and it was in part thanks to costar Jo Jeong Seok.
Jo Jeong Seok first stole our hearts with his supporting role in 2012 film Architecture 101, but we were happy to see him as IU’s main man in the popular weekend drama.

Lee Jong Seok and Lee Bo Young

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young from SBS’ I Hear Your Voice was undoubtedly everyone’s favorite older woman-younger man couple this year. The ratings prove it. The drama about a lawyer (Lee Bo Young) who falls in love with a high school student (Lee Jong Suk) who can hear people’s thoughts (weird on many levels, we know) ended on a high note as it held on to the number one spot until the final episode.

So Ji Sub and Kong Hyo Jin

In another other world meets real world drama, Kong Hyo Jin plays a woman who sees ghosts in SBS’ Master’s Sun.
The only man who can help her (aka keep the ghosts at bay) is So Ji Sub’s character, who unfortunately only seems to care about himself. But don’t worry - this is one scary story that has a happy ending.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye threw their hats into the ring last minute, but we can’t leave the stars of current SBS drama The Heirs out.
With the drama set to wrap soon, many are curious to see if these two will also have a happy ending, but whoever Park Shin Hye winds up with – Lee Min Ho or Kim Woo Bin – the conclusion is she’s one lucky girl.

Now it′s time to vote! ...

www.mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/… pic.twitter.com/YS6oJVExEt
Sorry Elana but the above is the link. Cannot do better. :(

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75072

• elankham
  • Administrator
Have to Vote for HEIRS couple.
ehmmm very strong contenders..
MINHYE/TANSANG have to win.
Maris please give the proper link Sis.
thanks.
hug.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75097

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Link wont work!!

Re: Kdrama Fans Cast Their Votes 10 years 4 months ago #75098

• elankham
  • Administrator
Mandy mie mie,

try these link..hopefully work.
mwave.interest.me/star/poll/list.m
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Maris, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds