Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 11 months ago #49715

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin-hye wishes FTIsland Hong-gi good luck on new album

2011052017244768744_1.jpg

FTIsland member Lee Hong-gi (left) and actress Park Shin-hye (right)
[Park Shin-hye's official Twitter website]

Korean actress Park Shin-hye wished Lee Hong-gi, her co-star of drama "He's Beautiful" who is also FTIsland's frontman, good luck on his group's upcoming album.

Through a message posted on her official Twitter account earlier today, Park wrote "The teaser video from FTIsland's new mini-album is out!! I wish you the best superstar Hong~~~~" as well as uploading the link to the group's video.

Hong-gi later replied to the comment, expressing his thanks to Park as well as writing that he will soon return to Korea.

FTIsland, gearing up to make their comeback to the local music scene, unveiled a teaser video to their title track "Hello Hello" from their third mini-album "RETURN" today while the record is due out on May 24.

Park and Lee both starred in SBS' 2009 hit series "He's Beautiful." Park played the role of a girl in a boy disguise who joins popular rock band A.N.JELL and gets caught up in a love rectangle with its members played by Jang Keun-suk, Jung Yong-hwa and Lee.

Park became a household name in Korea after appearing in hit TV series "Stairway to Heaven" (SBS, 2003) and rose to stardom in Asia through SBS' hit drama "He's Beautiful." She is currently working on new MBC romance drama titled "You Have Fallen For Me (translated title)” which is scheduled to air on June 29.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Ellizs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #57237

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
Article from soompi
by hazelnutthursdays on Aug 9, 2011

Lee Hong Ki Keeps His Promise to Park Shin Hye

A.N.Jell bandmates of 2009’s hit drama “You’re Beautiful” Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye continue to show their friendship through exchanges of light-hearted and encouraging messages on Twitter.

“Shin Hye, I’ve kept my promise!” Lee tweeted. Lee said he had visited the “Heartstrings” filming site and noted, "Everybody was working hard." Park had earlier mentioned that Lee promised to visit the set of the drama she is currently starring with yet another A.N.Jell bandmate Jung Yong Hwa.

“Please be successful,” he added. Lee made mention of senior staff members he saw on the visit, some of whom he had worked with in previous dramas, including “You’re Beautiful.”

“Sparkling Hongstar visited despite the late hour. Thank you!” Park wrote, uploading a photo of a snack. She added that she was sad the meeting was brief and is touched with the gesture of friendship. She also issued an invitation to go bowling after she wraps the drama and indicated that she will return the favour by going to Lee’s band FT Island concerts.

“Heartstrings” has met with challenges throughout its intended 16-episode run. It was recently announced that the drama will end at 15 episodes, following production adjustments. Despite trailing in the domestic ratings game however, the drama has won support from international fans and its broadcast rights have been pre-sold to eight countries before premiere.

“Heartstrings” airs its 12th and 13th episodes this week. It is broadcast on MBC, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:55 PM KST.

via Park Shin Hye's and Lee Hong Ki's Twitter accounts

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Ellizs, Lina507, tulipanns, connies, Laurabianca, paire, imacesca, kincade and this user have 1 others thankyou

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #57242

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
You're Beautiful was a turning point for all 4 cast. The close friendship they were able to continue 3 years after drama ended is amazing.

Shin Hye, Hong Ki, Keun Suk and Yong Hwa please continue to cherish your unique friendship!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Lina507, Laurabianca

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #57251

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
FT Island's Hongki fulfills his promise and visits Park Shinhye

hongki_2011-08-10.jpg

Virtual bandmates from the drama "You're Beautiful", Lee Hongki and Park Shinhye continue to delight fans after a recent exchange of messages on social networking site Twitter. During one of their previous conversations, Park Shinhye mentioned that Hongki promised to visit the set, as it also features their other A.N.Jell bandmate Jung Yonghwa.

Earlier today, it was revealed that FT Island's Hongki visited Park Shinhye on the filming site of her current drama "Heartstrings". Sharing his recent visit on the filming site, Hongki was quoted saying, “Shin Hye, I’ve kept my promise!”, praising the production team by revealing that "Everybody was working hard. Please be successful." Lee Hongki also mentioned that he saw some senior staff on his visit who happened to be the same team that he worked with in his previous drama "You're Beautiful".

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye expressed her delight about his recent visit by stating, “Sparkling Hongstar visited despite the late hour. Thank you!” She also shared the photo of snacks she received and expressed her sadness about the meeting's brevity. Park Shinhye also said that she had made an invitation to go bowling after she completes the drama, and will return the favor by going to FT Island's concerts.

Park Shinhye joins the rest of the cast as they continue filming to finish the drama which is due to end at fifteen episodes. "Heartstrings" will continue this week as they broadcast their 12th and 13th episode on MBC.

Source: @ssinz,@skullhong, and Soompi
credit : koreaboo
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, newbie, connies, Laurabianca, paire

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #57256

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
This is truly great news...I love how all 4 of them have kept in touch, they've truly developed great friendship since YAB days...

it makes me really want to see them again in another YB series or a YB movie...it would be fun to have to watch their BTS..which to me seemed more exciting to watch...ke ke ke...don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of YB and the ANJELLs!!!

i'm glad that despite HongKi's busy/hectic schedule (wasn't he just in Japan?) he was able to Fulfill his Promise to her...what a great friend and gentleman he is...

go ANJELLs go!!! this is truly wonderful news...i'm sure ShinHye was Super ecstatic to see him...
will we ever see GeunSuk visit them??? i'm keeping my fingers crossed....ke ke ke...:wahaha :touched
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, tulipanns, paire

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #57269

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Their friendship that formed during the YAB days continues to be strong and all their support for one another is so precious when they are all in the same industry and understand each other's feelings !!
Whether it be thru Tweetland, SMS, Photos and attending each other's events, we can see them all grow and cherish one another!

I would love for Shinhye and Hongstar to work in a drama together soon.....actually can we just have all 4 of them back!?!! :piggyrabbit

Good ol YAB days :)

YAB7_2011-08-10.bmp

PSHLHK_2011-08-10.jpg

"Hong Ki always says even if we go traveling together, there will not be any rumors!" - Park Shin Hye

PSHLHKPancake.jpg
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, connies, Laurabianca, paire

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #58478

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
Park Shin Hye Cheers FT Island On
by: hazelnutthursdays

Park Shin Hye Cheers FT Island On

8696f947f8d1766c20352ccd3c844deb_large.jpg

After Lee Hong Ki fulfilled his promise to visit former co-star and A.N.Jell bandmate Park Shin Hye on the set of the recently concluded “Heartstrings,” it is the actress’ turn to return the favor.

Park visited Lee and his band FT Island backstage on the second night of their “Play! FT Island!” concert held in Seoul on August 21st. She had previously promised to Lee that she will watch FT Island performing, to thank him for his gesture of friendship.

“Congratulations,” she said. “Good luck on the second night.” To which Lee replied with a “thank you.”

Park uploaded a photo of herself posing with Lee and the other members Choi Jong Hun, Lee Jae Jin, Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun on her Twitter account. Park and Lee have displayed their friendship on the popular social networking site through the exchange of heartwarming support messages to each other.

Credits: Park Shin Hye's and Lee Hong Ki's Twitter accounts

cr soompi

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #58486

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
8696f947f8d1766c20352ccd3c844deb_large.jpg

After Lee Hong Ki fulfilled his promise to visit former co-star and A.N.Jell bandmate Park Shin Hye on the set of the recently concluded “Heartstrings,” it is the actress’ turn to return the favor.

Park visited Lee and his band FT Island backstage on the second night of their “Play! FT Island!” concert held in Seoul on August 21st. She had previously promised to Lee that she will watch FT Island performing, to thank him for his gesture of friendship.

“Congratulations,” she said. “Good luck on the second night.” To which Lee replied with a “thank you.”

Park uploaded a photo of herself posing with Lee and the other members Choi Jong Hun, Lee Jae Jin, Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun on her Twitter account. Park and Lee have displayed their friendship on the popular social networking site through the exchange of heartwarming support messages to each other.

credit:Soompi
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, tulipanns, Vicky, iloveHACCI, yunihz

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #58490

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Thanks Sis Gail for posting the article !

I love how YAB has brought all of them close together and formed such strong friendships that even after nearly 2 years they will still keep in contact and support one another :piggyrabbit
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

BFF Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye 12 years 8 months ago #58493

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
You're welcome sis.. :superkiss:

I'm also glad that all of them are good friends and remained in contact with each other.. :touched :touched
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns
Time to create page: 0.935 seconds