Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Lee Hongki talks about Park Shinhye's dating life
'Radio Show' Lee Hongki: "BFF Park Shinhye barely has any dating experience"
1. [+3390, -194] It's not that she can't date, it's just that she won't
2. [+1959, -116] Just like top comment says, aren't people like Park Shinhye, Kang Dongwon, and Jung Woosung in a position to date whenever they want if they try ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1770, -166] Why are you mentioning that? Hey Hongki, just talk about yourself.
4. [+911, -64] What's with articles about Lee Hongki these days. What's wrong with his company.
5. [+1600, -350] Lee Seunghwan mentored Park Shinhye well. She urged others to vote and even anonymously donated to the Sewol tragedy..... Thanks to Lee Seunghwan, she was able to grow up with good values.
6. [+169, -13] No dating experience means none at all, what's with "barely none"
7. [+167, -9] What's fking funny is that he's in a public relationship with Han Boreum or whatever but there's no mention of that, only media play about Park Shinhye and Kim Soohyun ㅋㅋ
8. [+166, -22] Is it okay for him to talk about her like that?
9. [+120, -11] "Korea Japan GSOMIA" search, go go~ It was #2 on the search rankings yesterday but I don't see it anymore. Just letting everyone know by commenting in case someone isn't aware.
10. [+100, -8] So I guess she does have some experience since he said barely
FTISLAND’s #LeeHongKi Receives Call From Friend #ParkShinHye
On the September 3 episode of “Night Goblin,” Lee Hong Ki received an unexpected phone call from a friend!
While in the car in Busan, he checked his phone to see a missed call from Park Shin Hye, to which Jung Hyung Don jokingly expressed his anger at him daring to miss a call from her.
Lee Hong Ki called her back, and she responded excitedly and asked what he’s up to. She added, “I just called to see how you’re doing and if you’re living well.”
When he asked if she has seen “Night Goblin,” she said she hasn’t yet, but mentioned that she did see a glimpse of him without makeup on the show. He accidentally replied that he also isn’t wearing makeup currently, and Park Shin Hye quickly caught on and asked, “Are you filming for ‘Night Goblin’ right now?”
After greeting her, Jung Hyung Don made up that Lee Hong Ki said they are extremely close like soulmates and that she is half of his soul. Park Shin Hye, knowing her friend well, replied, “There’s no way Hong Ki would say something like that.”
She continued by revealing that she called him because it’s been so long since she has seen him. To end, she agreed to make an appearance on the show if time allows.