Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7660

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
happy birthday lee hong ki! and amen to everything rori said (it was everything i'd like to wish him, too, heehee). :) all the best!

and i... we... hope to see you on friday.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7887

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
can't wait for d news from our STAR Angels - maize, pj & shirley.. they r attending to FT Island showcase in Manila today...

here we go.. d photo taken from d promo website www.ftislandmanila.com

dun worry, b happy.. :)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7890

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
I just got back at work. Spent the whole morning bonding with pj0t and shrlykim and waiting for FT Island!!!

Guess what? We weren't able to go see them live at Showtime. :( Can you believe it?There was a line sooo long, some people were waiting outside the outside gates. We were actually just a gate away from the studio where they were going to perform. A lot of other fans were waiting there with us (apparently these are those who have reserved for slots, but still weren't able to get thru).There was a guy who was wearing an "angel wings" headband and they were holding banners. We were with a friend who was an employee in the network but she also could not get us in. Actually, she herself was not able to get a glimpse of them - security was so tight - they have 15 marshalls from the Philippines alone, plus their entourage!

They appeared on TV for only like... 3-5 minutes? They sang As Ever (spazzzz!). Hong Ki was wearing a black and white checkered suit with a black fabric flower adornment on the lapel (so like Go Mi Nam's!). And he gained weight! And then they introduced each member. And then Hong Ki shouted "Jolie!!" in the end (this part, I didn't hear... ishtargoddess gave me this tip because she watched it on TV).

Anyway, more stories (hopefully) later. Shrlykim and pj0t are now in the hotel, trying to get in to the fan meeting. I'd be joining them later, hoping to get a glimpse of Hong Ki (sorry, I don't know the other members, but they are cute!) and be able to take pictures as well. At the very least, this gives us very important lessons and tips on fangirling. LOL.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7891

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
Maize,

u r back! thanks for sharing d updates... pity u gals... well, at least, u gv it a try, so, dun b sad yet...! hope u'll meet HK at d FM..

wow... he wore GMN attire in d Epi 4? i wanna see.... :P he shouted "Jolie"? so cute of him... n, gained weight? he must b had gd rest after filming YB for 3 mths straight.

to pj & shirley... hv a pleasant stay OK.. :)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7892

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
i only watched their performance on TV.and i was like screaming the whole time..
they didnt need translator to understand what the hosts are saying,unlike other
korean bands that came here.hong ki invited everyone to watch He's Beautiful
in English.thats so cute.

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7903

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
tadaaaa!!!

credit as tagged in vc.

wow.... he sang Still from YB OST..! n YB scene also shown as background clip..! n, he shouted "Jolie....." at d last line of d song ehehe

i wanna share this with u all too... Heechul & Hongki in Good Daddy. OMG.. i laughed thru out d clip!

Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gonnabeme.

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7961

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Mee!!!! thanks for the video...OMG....so many Pinoys love FT Island...i can tell that He's beautiful will totally blow them away and be the talk of the town...i really really really hope that the rest of the ANJElls get to go there, of course esp with GS and SH!!!
i wish HK had tied his hair back...loved it when he said JOLIE!!!! my daughter and i were both squeeling!!!

i wonder how their concert went? does anyone know exactly when HB will show??? can't wait to see it on YTube!!!

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #7975

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
i watch them too on our television!!!.. hong ki is so cute!! :) :) :) i laugh when i heard him say "JOLIE"!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8041

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
Some updates from Maize FB. D gals met Hongki!!!

Can't wait for d pic n stories from them.

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8058

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
heyhey, did a lot of backreading so i was only able to post now. i'm leaving pj0t and shirley to dish out on all the important hong ki encounters. they saw him at least twice! haha! the pictures pj and shrly took were blurred because they were too close and were totally spazzing. i was also able to take a video, but it was short, because when FTI was close enough and hong ki flashed a smile and started waving, i joined the spazzing, too! hong ki is definitely cuteeeee!

they had the presscon at around 1pm in the hotel. the fan meeting was around 7pm on friday. we thought that they would be taking a rest on friday night because of the saturday concert, but we were told by the hotel personnel whom we befriended that they visited the bar!!! arggg! by saturday, quite a number of fan girls and boys were already patrolling the hotel lobby. but of course by that time, the FTI people already found means to be discreet in their comings and goings to the hotel.

i will leave chocolate to share the concert part, because she was there. :)

anyhoo, we took the afternoon off to buy some presents for hong ki - a musical birthday card, a box of chocolates, and a shirt that says "eat me when you are hungry"(LOL!!!!), along with lollipops for the rest of FTI members, staff and entourage. we placed our logo in the presents. we included our PSH ID's and asked if he could sign them. but i think the package was brought with them to Korea. hope he gets to see them soon!!! and i hope he visits the site!

the funniest thing was there were FTI fans who thought we knew all the details about them and the event! LOL! they saw us wrapping the gifts, approached us and started asking a lot of questions. I think these were the same girls who saw shrly talking to the organizers, and us approaching the concierge all the time, and going up and down the elevators. after that they were following us with stares. i think they were wondering what were we doing the whole time. LOL! eiram could attest to this: she was with us then.

the rest of our stay there was composed of a lot of YB spazzing moments.

shrly and pj will fill in all the blanks on our hong ki experience (i couldn't even call it FTI, sorry, because we don't know them, we even had to text karren just to confirm, haha!)

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds