Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8076

• ShrlyKim
Hello there!
here's my part on our fangirling adventure this weekend...I will just put here our adventure that has something to do with Hongki :)

We tried our luck to watch Hongki in ABS CBN's Show called "Showtime", but there are really a lot of fangirl and fanboy that time and the guest list are already filled up. we actually doesn't want to watch the show but instead to be able to go to the backstage... but according to Maize's friend that FTI actually have around 15 marshall guarding their dressing room and even them who have the company ID, are not allowed to even turn their heads to the direction of the FTI's room.. well, this is understandable as they do need to protect them..

next stop, Marriott hotel.... we checked in to the hotel since we know that they are also staying there...
after putting our stuff in the room, we immediately went to the hall where they're having the Press conference.

i tried talking to the people there, the organizers, to know what is happening.. and asked them if they can allow us in :)
well, they are good since they didn't allow us lol... according to one of the heads of the event organizer, the FTI management are strict and have a lot of rules.. well, i'm just trying my luck :)
during this time, there are only around 10 fangirls in the area, and that's including us (pjot and me)... so not so much chaos :)

we managed to see them up close when they are going in and out of the conference room...
Just like what Maize said, we are actually not a fan of FTI.. but a fan of Hongki...
whenever we had a chance to see him when they went in and out of the room, around 4 times, we were able to stand close enough from them.. of course, we don't want to stay too close since it will just scare their management, they are protecting their talents..
I like Hongki, but not as much as how pjot likes him..lol
but when i saw him upclose, i was mesmerized... i wasn't able to take a decent pix of him since i was just staring and i think my hand are shaking... hahahaha... here's the only pix that i took that had him in it :)

another moment, was when i was standing in front of the room's main door, somebody went our and left the door open..
and there! Hongki is in front of me.. he is in the mini stage inside the room and i was actually looking straight to him.. it was quite long... maybe a minute or two.. but i only remember the camera hanging on my neck when the door was about to be closed.. so there again i lost my chance to take his pix...

even though i wasn't able to get a pix of hongki, i was happy that we checked in at marriot and tried our luck to be able to see him there.. and i'm already satisfied that i was able to see him up close..

btw, here's the stage inside the conference hall... another decent pix with hongki.. but only as a backdrop :)

just sharing my fangirling moment with Pjot and Maize...
all i can say, we had fun!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8079

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
shirley..

tq for sharing ur experiences.. i wish i was there with u gals..

u r totally spazzing over HK! when u looked at him standing at d mini stage... did he looked back at you? :lol:

dun worry, b happy.. :)

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8081

• ShrlyKim
hahaha.. i would like to think that he looked at me.. but i think my mind went blank.. hahaha..
i really can't think of anything.. lol

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8083

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
Oh wow!
Shirley your really lucky~
Thanks for sharing~
It's like youve been starstruck.
maybe if i was in your shoe i can't even take a photo. hoho!

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8087

• jaimejks-psh
You girls are soooo lucky!! I would have been starstrucked too if I were in your shoes.
It's so nice you girls got to see him up close and personal.
So envious of you!!

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8088

• Karen Ma
OMG SHRLY!!!!!!!! OMGGG someone should had packed me in the suitcase and brought me to Manila!!!!!!!!
I miss him so so so much!!!!
thank you for sharing the photos OMG you guys were literally 5 feet away from him!

they used the same backdrop while they were in Hong Kong hahaha
apparently some people tried to take it away after the showcase but the show producers told them "we need the backdrop for the upcoming shows"
haha!!

omg i can't sleep now maize pj and shrly you guys need to get online

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8092

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Gals ~~ such an unforgettable time right ?

Shirley, I thought HongKi really was looking at you since I just saw only u dear are girl lol :woohoo:
I also envy with you gals..
How cute Hongki's face is !!
Why didn't u turn back Shirlye, just 90o ... wowow !!

Cheers!! Congrats to our gals !!!

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8101

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
that is quite an experience stars ! maize, pjot and Shrly. we would react probably the same as u and get starstruck, numb, mouth open, jaw locked, dazed, stammered, forget taking photos until they would no longer be visible :lol: :lol: and wondered what did just happened.

thanks for sharing with us, felt like we were there too. All of u must have a great time, spazzing, squealing. a wonderful, memorable time seeing HongKi and FT Island. their music is fun and love Hongki's voice.

and of course, welcome back !

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8110

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I had a great experience with the girls.. totally spazzing and mesmerized with Hongki *SCREAM*
Special thanks to Shrly, Maize, Marie for every single thing!

Yeah we didn't make it to the showtime, but it was ok since we had a good time watching with other fan-girls and fan-boys over the cafe.. where they were totally spazzing, jumping, screaming and even waving posters in front of the TV lol :lol:

The best decision we made was to check in at Marriot as well (we refer as Hongki's hotel :P) At one point after the first session of pressconference, Hongki was relatively very close to me. I was spazzing to much.. couldn't even scream out his name or even calling him Jeremy or so on.. sorry I only know hongki and only hongki. He did have a quick glance to the fans *and me!!* then he just looked down and quickly transferred to another room. The session after that, the number of fangirls were gradually increased which resulting more stringent contol over the fans. Other than that Maize n Shrly have relatively explained everything.

I was even spazzing over their manager :lol: I was frustrated that they were really discreet, sneaking the FTI members. Yes there were number of fangirls lurking around the lobby but the number is manageable. I wish the do some fan-service :dry:

Some photos from my camera

Event for 6th March

The lurking fan-girls during press conference

There is no decent photo of Hongki.. i dont know who's the FTI member in the stripe shirt

The poster

Sneakpeek during the press conference.. only HongKi's hair was visible T_T

The fangirls

We're having tea party while staring at the main entrance at the Lobby waiting for Hongki.. I was totally spazzing when I saw the manager walked in. We believe the FTI members were using another entrance T__T

The gifts - the box n the card for Hongki

This is for the staff

While wrapping, we had this choc

The gift box and the card

The tshirt for Hongki

The gifts for FTI staff + Hongki

FT ISLAND (FT아일랜드) 14 years 1 month ago #8114

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
you girls r so lucky! i can't believe u guys got dat close to them. i really envy you guys. this is one of those moments when i wish i was in da philippines. TT.TT

but thnx 4 da infos and pics! u guys r great! it must have been one hell of an experience for u girls! lol :P
Time to create page: 1.996 seconds