Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014)

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79174

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
"Thank you coca cola" - Hongki

capture-20140205-001808_2014-02-11.png

via mystarryblog :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79179

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
yunihz wrote:
Hong Ki meeting a kitten?

114115545_7.jpg

"I really like puppies and kittens so I have mine at home. This is a picture that shows me being very happy to meet a cat on the set. The Kitten is so cute..T-T"

114115702_8.jpg

A picture with the kitten! Even though the kitten is looking somewhere else, but the kitten is in my hands~! This kitten takes a very important role in Bride of The Century. Look forward to seeing what great things the kitten can do ~"

(Source: Naver Star Cast) via dramafever

I will love him more because of the kitten... :P :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79420

• yunihz
Hongki with his Coca Cola :lol:

BgG0IwxCUAA8o1s.jpg

via @skullhong

Bride of the Century will be premiered tomorrow; Feb 15th
Hongki just tweeted that it will premieres on 22 Feb (Sat) 8 pm @ Youtube Weekend Drama Special! :bingo:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79422

• yunihz
Hongki tweeted a BTS photo of himself working behind the camera..

BgR2qMbCQAAgEbs.jpg

Trans: @skullhong: I’m in charge of the reflector for my costar’s tight shot.

Hongki fighting!! :heartsh:

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79424

• yunihz
INTERVIEW: A chat with Kdrama queen Kim Sora of 'Bride of the Century'

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Q: Can you introduce your new drama Bride of the Century?

Kim Sora: Thank you for asking me to do this interview. I have been very busy because the premiere ofBride of the Century is approaching. Bride of the Century is about stratagem and conspiracy over a curse attached to a rich family. This drama is filled with the power of true love, longing, pity, loneliness and sadness

Q: Since made your K-drama comeback in 2011 with The Princess’s Man, you have been busy playing the role of mother in such hits as Big, Nice Guy and Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love. Now you are playing the mother of Lee Hong Ki in Bride of the Century. Who was the actor or actress that had the best chemistry with you in a parent-child relationship, and why?

Kim Sora: I have been lucky enough to act with great young actresses and actors, so I am the envy of other people. I can’t tell who had the best chemistry with me because they all had different and remarkable personalities. It’s an amazing experience to work with these awesome, talented people in each new drama. While acting, the cast has to be in tune with each other, so I feel affection for juniors who have discussions and rehearsals with me. I have been happy to work with great young actresses and actors.

Q: How would you describe your son, Lee Hong Ki, and the other young main characters?

Kim Sora: I feel affection for Lee Hong Ki, who is cheerful, faithful, and the brightest actor that I’ve met. I have told him whenever I see him that he has the most beautiful eyes among actors. He began acting when he was little, so he seemed to feel no awkwardness at the very first shooting and the first dinner with the crew. I think he is a well-informed actor who has developed deep thinking skills from his career in Japan. For one reason or another, now he is my son, so he is lovely to me.

BTS-06_2014-02-14.jpg

Q: What is the most charming aspect of Bride of the Century? The curse attached to the family’s first son seems really interesting. Can you tell us more about this?

Kim Sora: When I read the script for the first time, I was sure that this drama had an interesting story. Viewers are going to fall in love with this drama when they watch Yoon Sang Ho’s directing and the chemistry of the cast. I will show you the love and pity that exists inside 30- to 60-year olds.

Cr. Seulki@dramafever
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79426

• yunihz
A simple diagram depicting the relationships in it..

BgZ2zKuCYAEUg4N.jpg

(Original diagram by FTIsland吧官方微博) via @Colourful247
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79431

• yunihz
Bride of the Century Preview

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

omo! im not ready for this yet.. :OMG

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79432

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hehehe...
Have to watch it Yuhnizz.
I never see him kissing girl..kekeke.
:D :D :D :onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79438

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
=X =X =X
A KISS SCENE????
:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
Oh My GOD...... :onhot: not now please....otoke???how should I wait till feb22??WHY the premier date changed??
:imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Lee Hongki | Drama | Bride of the Century '백년의 신부' (2014) 10 years 2 months ago #79439

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
WOOOHOOO....look like the girl is drunk??or maybe an accidental kiss??
look at HongKi's eyes... :ding:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Time to create page: 0.984 seconds