Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81831

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Unnie @yunihz, me too, that was too funny I had belly ache :lol: GD was sport enough to go along... But I bet u he wanted to leave and not endure the antics of mc Hyeong Don.

Time for me to hit the sack nite!
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81845

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Yup! and they won "Best Couple" @ MBC 2013 Awards.. kekeke.. :wahaha

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81856

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
off-topic....yeah! GD has to have a unique entrance. That was crazily funny! only GD can pull that out.
:lol:

Pictures taken from CNBlue on March 12th at Cheongdamdong III– N.Flying ‘Way to become a star’ Press Conference

cr: tagged

Did I miss Hyunie sis@Yunihz... I can't find him in the group photo. :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81857

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
that was a cute 'serious' aeygo :P

cr: as tagged.

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81858

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

tagged.

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81859

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
From CNBlue schedule: Yonghwa is in SBS FM Kim Chang Wan’s Beautiful Morning 9:00 AM

CNBLUE’s leader Jung Yonghwa has shared his point of view about how K-Pop has changed. He explained that during his visit on radio program at SBS Radio Power FM “Beautiful Morning – Kim Changwan” this morning.
“We have changed a lot after debut. We first started with live performance on the road in Japan, in front of strangers,” Yonghwa said, recalling his debut time.
He then added, “Not long ago, we finished our world tour. Seeing this, we seem have been changed a lot,” to which Kim Changwan responded, “Of course, during this time K-Pop has changed a lot,” the radio DJ praising the growth of his junior.
Yonghwa then gave more deepen explanation, “Always heard about K-Pop booming through media. But, after visiting different country up to Latin America, we first did not expect anything, but when arrive seeing how many people waiting (for us), I could feel the difference,” and added, “K-Pop is not (only) because we are doing good but others also have worked hard, so that’s seems to be the accomplished result,” showing his humble attitude.
During his visit on radio, Yonghwa also played one song from CNBLUE’s latest album, Can’t Stop, as well Love is… in acoustic, bringing listeners fulfill with emotion. Yongwha also mentioned that he 80% satisfied with Can’t Stop album, which was self-composed by CNBLUE’s members.
repost: cnbluestorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 2 weeks ago #81860

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
From CNBlue schedule, they are headed to Japan for the FNC concerts. :)
They will be with the other FNC Entertainment labelmates. This will be their 1st family concert - " FNC Kingdom, in Japan for 2 days this week (March 15 and 16) at 5 PM.
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 week ago #81979

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
AddedCNBlue march schedule
03.17 [Broadcast] MBC Weekly Idol 6:00 PM KST (CNBLUE)

Band CNBLUE appears on KBS 2TV"s "Yoo Hee Yeol"s Sketchbook."

On March 11th CNBLUE filmed for "Yoo Hee Yeol"s Sketchbook" at the KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. They put on a passionate performance that almost seemed like a concert.

CNBLUE returned to the show in one year and started off by singing "Can"t Stop," which was written and composed by member Jung Yonghwa. They also sang Jung Yonghwa"s self-written song "I"m Sorry", which ranked number 1 on Billboard"s World Album Chart. For their encore song CNBLUE performed their debut song "I"m a Loner".

One official on site commented, "CNBLUE is a band with a lot of performance experience, and were able to put on a fantastic performance. They put on a perfect show that cultivated the excitement of a live stage show. You can definitely look forward to their performance
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 week ago #82121

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from ohkpop

The CN Blue members will be sharing who they think are the most and least handsome within the group.

On the March 19 broadcast of MBC Every1’s Weekly Idol, the CN Blue members will be ranking each other on their appearance.

During the recording, MC Jung Hyung Don praised Lee Jong Hyun by saying, “I think you’re the most handsome in CNBlue. You look like Robert Pattinson from the movie Twilight.”

Often nicknamed the ‘flower boy band,’ CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun shared his opinion on the members’ ranking based on looks, which completely contradicted that of Lee Jung Shin, making everyone break out in laughter.

MC Hyung Don, who claimed himself a fan of Kang Min Hyuk throughout filming, also made everyone laugh by showing passionate admiration toward the CNBlue member upon hearing his humble answer

awww... that's my Minhyuk :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 week ago #82122

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Official pics of the rehearsal and first FNC family concert, FNC Kingdom in Japan – Fantastic Day on March 15. Rehearsal Live Fantastic Day

cr: cnbluestorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, ningning
Time to create page: 0.941 seconds