Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82123

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
CNBlue is very busy... commitments here and schedules there....

this time CNBlue were guests at TV program KBS "Hello"

for unnie @Yunihz especially...

:luvluv:
LINK HELLO
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, LukaforLove, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82124

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
the super talented leada....

Jungshin with short haircut

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82182

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CNBlue Members Fight Over Who Has the Nicest Butt and about Kim Woo Bin

During a recent recording of MBC Everyone’s “Weekly Idol,” CNBlue appeared as special guests.

The CNBlue members revealed, “One of our group members has a nice butt.”... then It was announced that the owner of the nice butt was Jung YongHwa, known as “hip-up Yong.”

Not to be outdone, MC Jung Hyung Don stated, “I have a nice butt too,” and the two competed on the spot for who has the best looking butt. The studio erupted in laughter as the other members looked and touched the butts to pick the winner! :lol:

Minhyuk :blush: and Jonghyun bragged about their relationship to actor Kim Woo Bin. Both members co-starred in dramas with the actor. MC Jung Hyung Don asked, “Let’s test to see which one of you are closer to Kim Woo Bin...

can't wait to watch eng-subbed this episode !! :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, vertige25, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82224

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
CNTubbies! LOL

BjEGRznCYAAw5iK.jpg

Pic cr @aomammiiz via @coffeeholic :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82307

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FNC Entertainment”s artists revealed their after party. On their FB page, posted were several pictures of their artists.
Photos were taken on Mach 16th after their concert "FNC Kingdom In Japan – Fantastic & Crazy”.

FTISLAND, CNBLUE, and N.Flying mebers were seen dining.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82310

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82313

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis @4003.. nice to see u back.

FNC Entertainment had organized a two-day festival "FNC KINGDOM IN JAPAN ~ Fantastic & Crazy" which started at Nippon Budokan, Tokyo on March 15. It was a live gathering of all FNC artists. The Crazy Day was on March 16. Not the same sets of songs for both dates.

here is CNBlue
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82359

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Lol, whats up with the "love" shirt :D
Does Yonghwa usually wear shirts with loveydovey prints on?
Oh hes wearing checkered polo underneath it, reminds me of shin hye's polo. :luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82361

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CNBlue part in FNC "kingdom Day 1 - Fantastic Day

They started off with ‘Blind Love’ and raised the energy of the stadium at once, and it was followed with Jonghyun singing ‘Kimio’ with his soft and gentle voice. Then they raised the energy of the place even higher with their hit number In My Head, and ended with Yonghwa’s shout ‘CNBLUE, Top of the world!’ that made the audience scream!

Yonghwa: Hello~

CNBLUE: We are CNBLUE.

Yonghwa: Are you all having fun? We are happy to have a live concert with artists from the same agency. Let’s enjoy it till the end! Budokan! Are you ready?

Yonghwa: Of course all of you… you are my diamond girl ~ (all scream)
With that, they performed the song ‘Diamond Girl’ which is from their 5th mini album.
In ‘Coffee Shop’, they showed off a drum solo by Minhyuk, a guitar solo by Jonghyun, a bass solo by Jungshin, then Yonghwa.

In ‘I’m sorry’, Yonghwa made the audience follow his famous elbow dance which made him laugh. All became one by loudly singing ‘miccheoso’ together. In the end his high pitched voice was so wonderful that wow the audiences.

Jungshin: First floor, are you having fun? Second floor, are you? Third floor, how about you?

Jonghyun: We’ve been so busy with comeback activities in Korea… (So I was worried to do this stage) but everyone is great. I seriously think so. I can receive a warm feeling from all of you and we can finish the rest of our activities with a good heart. I will send you my gratitude by playing good music. We’ve currently been doing a World tour and meeting all of our fans. Hearing their cheers, I feel we need to return you our love by our music. We will multiply it (your love toward us) and send it back to you, so please look forward to it. That’s all.

Yonghwa: FNC got really big. First, FTIsland… thanks —struggling to find words—- (in English) Thank you very much!!!

Jonghyun: He means that FTIsland has started off the company. I am thankful for them. I am the translator, Jonghyun. (That made audiences laugh.)

After that, as Yonghwa sat in front of the piano and started to play, the whole stadium went completely quiet and you could only hear his piano and his voice. Despite the fact that there were various groups’ fans, it is common standard to listen to the music. Seeing this, I was amazed that this is the true Japanese way of enjoying music.

C.N. BLUE 10 years 1 month ago #82362

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Next was their new number ‘Can’t stop’. They are currently having their come-back in Korea and are competing with big artists. Hearing it live, it is truly a great song. Even in Korean, many fans sang it together. Yonghwa looked really happy singing along with them. They ended their stage with ‘Like a child’. I could confirm CNBLUE’s growth by today’s stage. We can have high expectations of them.

With calls for an encore, CNBLUE appeared.

Yonghwa: Thank you! It’s FNC Kingdom, so we would like to welcome all the artists to sing together. Everyone please come in. (introducing all artists)

Then came photo time with the audience. Hongki made the cameraman come back to take another one with the audience behind the stage. Thoughtful Hongki had eyes for people behind stage.
Hongki: Today’s encore song is CNBLUE’s ‘Try again, smile again’. We have another stage tomorrow. Thank you for coming today.

They all sang ‘Try again, smile again’ together while silver ribbons fell down from the ceiling. During the song, you could see them interacting and having fun. Yonghwa stopped Lee Dong-gun who was trying to back off, and took him to the center, Hongki was swinging the FTIsland yellow flag, Jungshin and FT’s Seung-hyun got on the back of poor Jonghyun, while Minhyuk had FTIsland’s Jae-jin piggybacked, Jungshin and NFlying’s Kwangjin held each other’s shoulders, and the ending was filled with a warm relationship.

Credit|Source: mpost.tv
Translated by Chie @cnbluestorm
Edited and Posted by Lyna @cnbluestorm
Time to create page: 1.112 seconds