Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1797

• Hailey Nguyen
this news over at soompi *taken from allkpop*

poor boys : (
CNBLUE responds to plagiarism allegations

Rookie boy band CNBLUE has been gaining an immense amount of popularity with their debut track,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1800

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
poor boys indeed, sunshine. i jsut read the news myself at allkpop. and the comment posted by jangjeunglover almost broke my heart. i'm not familiar with the other song concerned. *sigh* i hope this gets sorted out soon. i really like their music.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1801

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OH MY GOODNESS! This is horrible news! They have been gaining so much popularity too! They will be gone in a flash if the verdict is that they did plagiarize. But are they admitting to it then? Because they are releasing a statement?

It's SORTA the same, but I really don't think it's similar. Well, whatever it is, ynot will have to pay for the consequences if CN BLUE is cleared.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1805

• Hailey Nguyen
not C.N.BLUE's fault though....they did not composed this song.......i heard that the one composed "I'm a Loner" is the same as F.T Island's "I Hope"

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1817

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
I really feel bad for them
And I don't think it 's plagiarized . They may sound a bit similar in the beginning but that 's about it^^
CNBlue just debut but gained so much success that may lead to many people jealousy and hate. Or they just want to share a piece of popularity cake that the boys have. Just becase they are doing well, that people want to cause them troubles?!?!.. Anyhow, I like "Alone " much better
Hopefully, this will clear up soon
Wish them the best ^^

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1927

• Hailey Nguyen
More news!
Yesterday, CNBLUE

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1940

• Gems
  • Senior Star
I'm just happy the Ynot stayed classy and didn't blame the members of CNBlue. Am really disappointed with F&C Music reps though. The statements they've made about Ynot were harsh and unsubstantiated (it was the netizens that brought the songs' similarities to everyone's attention). People with short fuses and no verbal filter need to hire professionals to communicate to the public because they will create image problems for themselves and for those they're representing.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #1943

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i am deeply saddened by this news...i really really love this song LONER...i listened to the ynot song and like everyone else, it was only a portion that's kinda similar but other than that it ends there! and if i've heard ynot's song, i wouldn't even bother playing that song...sorry, but i really love how CNBlue played the LONER song to perfection!
i pray that CNBlue will be cleared and would still be able to play LOnER!!!

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #2278

• quentin
  • New Star
totally addict i'm a loner!!! can't stop to hear it!! B)
quentin-shin hye fighting!!

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #2513

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I just in love with Loner so I will continue to support CN.Blue!!!
Btw, I've updated their profile with their twitter accounts respectively.. Follow them on twitter and spazz about their thread in here :P *I already did to YH but his last update was on the 13th Jan*
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds