Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #2688

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
yes, pj0t, just like you, i will continue to suppor YJH and CNBlue...
they're such a great band and even thought they're fairly new we need to give them a break!
i guess we expect some other groups to be envious of them since they've made it to the top with their recent single Loner.
and i don't blame them because LONER is such a great addicting song, everyone have fallen in love with it!!!

and i'm glad that YB gave YH the boost to be noticed by netizens and being a 'brother' to FTIslanders helped them out a lot too!

i hope this issue have been resolve or will be resolved soon where CnBlue can still come out on TOP!!!
Fighting!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #2713

• Hailey Nguyen
Yong Hwa on Strong Heart!! (Kangshimjang)

omg so cute!!!

i have to admit that in YB i don't like him as much *after ep.10*, because i feel like SW keep bugging Taemi haha

I like this Yong Hwa better :)

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #3603

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Backdated News, maybe most of you have already read this at allkpop

Ynot to take legal action against CNBLUE
by heartfacee on January 31, 2010 @ 8:56 PM (EST)

Rookie band CNBLUE seemed quite offended by the plagiarism allegations made earlier this month, but the band Ynot isn

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #3934

• almontel
pjot, i hope that CN Blue won't be affected..i still love their songs much much better than the other band's...and i sure hope that the company can prove that there is no plagiarism on their part for the sake of Yonghwa's band...

i so love their songs...i just got my bluetory so i know that i will forever hold in my hand my fave songs...ha h aha...and i wanted to support them....

anyways, i read more news about their offers for at least 3CFs...wonder what and when it'll be shown...it makes me wonder if SH will be able to collaborate with YH for a CF... :P

here's the news article i read:

Rookie band C.N Blue has been winning various music charts with their title single

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #3952

• jaimejks-psh
Here's the Strong Heart video.

Sorry, be back to post the vid. The video is still processing.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #3964

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Mee,

This is the same vid but with english subbed

I was shocked watching it ^^
Enjoy^^ (Glad that they keep metioning his YB role---> side love----> our Shin Hye )

Here are Making the artist^^
Part 2

Part 1

They are so cute and dorky sometimes^^
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Kay.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #4081

• almontel
I love it...Mee and Kay, thanks for posting...
our dear YH is soooooo cute ...
i can't believe he was kinda mean to that gal that pretended to be minam...ha ha ha...go take a shower now...and he looked so serious...
for a minute there he seemed very nervous specially when he saw she was holding a bucket of water...ha h ah....i couldn't stop laughing...that was a good one!!! :woohoo:

love it...

also, on the second vid, when we saw GS and HK, must have been before the show started right? i tried to pause it to see if i can see SH but i think only coordi, GS and HK was there...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

thanks, girls!!!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by almontel.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #4092

• Hailey Nguyen
The C.N.BLUE boys are so cute!!!
haha the reenact scene from Strong Heart is so funny!! Yonghwa was sooo adorable!!!
hope to see them on more show....YH seems to be nervous on Strong Heart.....but he's good since it was his first!

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #4094

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
awww, thanks Kay and Mee! i like Yong Hwa (but Shin Woo, not much. hahaha! such a loyalist). he was so cute on the Strong Heart clips... and KHD is one of my favorite Korean variety show MCs. i want to be more like him, coz he could both be serious and downright funny. :lol:

i like C.N.Blue's music. it helps a lot that the members are cute, too! haha!

the ANJells look great, aye? i didn't see much of shin hye on the CNBlue debut though. awww.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 2 months ago #4379

• Hailey Nguyen
Same here bianne!! I love Yonghwa, but not Shinwoo!! hahaha *such a Taemi shipper xDD*

and lol today my Korean friend in Korea told me that Yonghwa is the cousin of his former friend, when he was little they went skiing together!! and he didn't expected Yonghwa to be famous like right now...haha....he was shocked because i like C.N.Blue lol...cute xD
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds