Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5144

• jaimejks-psh
Hahaha, you mean me?
Hmmm, I'll let you go first then, pj, but I'm right behind you!!
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5171

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hahaha! girls, girls, girls... i hear y'all! :P

i haven't had the chance to get to know them better yet, except for this interview and a couple others... but i really like their music. needless to say, i like yong hwa's outgoing real-life character. and they are all awfully cute.

hoookay boys, come to noona! :P lol! hahaha.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5185

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Yeah Mee.. you can stay right behind me. lets unnie lead the line :P

CNBlue performing Rock n Roll Music (Beatles)

credit to uploader
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by pj0t.

[VIDEO] Jung Yong Hwa connects Jang Geun Suk MBC 14 years 3 months ago #5289

• Karen Ma
Here is an excerpt from MBC Quiz To Change The World that Jung Young Hwa filmed on February 4. He connects Jang Geun Suk during the quiz. Basically Jung Yong Hwa has to point out some names and Jang Geun Suk has to use his imagination to guess the 'words'. There's a brief mentioning of Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Ki too.

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Karen Ma.

Re:[VIDEO] Jung Yong Hwa connects Jang Geun Suk MBC 14 years 3 months ago #5299

• Hailey Nguyen
Haha when Hongki was on, he called Hee Chul....so just love the connection there xD
I wish SH's company could promote her more....like put she in more variety shows or something : (
Most artists gain more popularity through variety shows too.........

but anyway....LOL Yonghwa is so funny!!! He was like "I screwed up this at Gayo Daejun" and then Geun Suk goes "MC!!" hahahahah :lol:

And for SH's question, YH asked "The name of the role SH acts", GS answered "Shin Hye Go Mi Nam"........
lol he must add Shin Hye in front of Go Mi Nam? xDDD

as for the MC parts, they asked him if he knows what show this is and he got it right, he said he really want to "go out" (?) to greets them but for now he can only greets them with his voice (without seeing) so he feels sorry. Then they asked him "Yonghwa is not good in variety show?", GS said "No, he's doing really well".....and he talked about how YH was really nervous during filming YB but these days on music programs he was able to shows his talent

At the end the MC wishes him to became a star worldwide, then he said "ahh Thank you, happy new year!" (or literally translation "Please receive a lot of happiness/good fortune in the new year")
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5300

• Hailey Nguyen
In a recent article Yonghwa said that he wanted to forget all the memories about the Gayo Daejun MC night..........poor boy!!! i thought he did fine!
See SBS!!! you should've invites Geun Suk!!! now you're making a sweet boy felt bad because of he didn't do well.....

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5316

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
awww sunshine, i feel for the guy... he was quite awkward... but i've forgiven him, since he's an ewbie on this.

i agree, though, they should have invited JGS! i bet he would have loved working with shin hye, might have sung the song, too. heehee.

don't worry yong hwa! there'll be more chances next time. and i'm sure, with your determination, you'll be better. :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5345

• Hailey Nguyen
Anyone saw the article where they said C.N.BLUE's manager assaults fans?
at first i was like "Ok, the netizens are doing it again", but when I saw it....i was shocked :ohmy:
I mean...woa.....it's not just a little push or something...this manager was like smacking the fans....even his face looks scary!
What's wrong with the company!!
I don't know why C.N.BLUE just debut but got into so much trouble....

article
New boy band CNBLUE is in the middle of yet another controversy as their manager is being accused of physically assaulting fans who were gathered around the group

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5346

• Karen Ma
sunshine I read that on allkpop this morning and I was like OMG!! the manager didn't just tell the fan to go away. he smacked her on the HEAD twice! his facial expression looks like he's going to kill her or something.
that's probably the worst manager I've ever seen!

no offence but the team that is in charge of CNBlue...can they be more professional at treating all these issues. CNBlue has only debuted for one month and is already facing all kinds of scandals

since they're from the same company, they really should learn from FTisland's management team. they're doing such a good job!

Re:C.N. BLUE 14 years 3 months ago #5349

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
golly! couldn't they just change the team that handles C.N.Blue? honestly, this is the worst i've heard of a group that has just debuted! i have nothing against them, i'm sure they are very good at their jobs... they wouldn't be in the business if they weren't. but maybe C.N.Blue is not the group for them. i believe there's a better way of handling this, a win-win situation for everyone. i hope all goes well for CNB, they are so promising!

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds