Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013]

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71774

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Now that I see more pics of Dong Gun, Yonghwa looks like a younger version of him.
Poor Eun Hye getting hammered in other forums cus of her hairstyle and Yonghwa from his acting
but nonetheless I will give this show a try.
Now, I'm just waiting for a sneak peak of JKS's new drama.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71780

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The BTS of the The Future Choice poster.
web_3672883265_2e75fa47_image.jpg

web_3672883265_f7d2197a_image.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71781

• elankham
  • Administrator
cute dong seng and noona
3672883265_1065bad1_imagecopy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71782

• elankham
  • Administrator
the collage
web_3672883265_5b72986e_image.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71834

• elankham
  • Administrator
the trailer of the drama is out!!!

Look like it quite interesting drama...

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71835

• elankham
  • Administrator
the BTS with Eng sub
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, mana ^-^

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71868

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
what about YH? why just EH was talking?I want to know YH's feeling and opinion about drama...
oh it would be better if ShinHye was too... Miss them together... :cry

24033-jung.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by mana ^-^.

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71887

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
세주 메이킹 Seju teaser+translation

Hello, this is Jung Yonghwa, who will play Park Seju in "Marry Him If You Dare".

Q. What's the shooting for today?
I came to shoot the poster for MHIYD today. The poster and title cuts.

Q. Introduce your character.
Park Seju's role is the grandson of a large corporation. His character will later own a TV station.

Q. How do you feel about the drama?
It's fun filming. It's such an honor to work with great director, writer, and actors. I'll try hard until the end.

-His face...
-You're supposed to be happy~

YH: It's an entertaining drama with an interesting setting, so please send us a lot of love. Please send much love to Park Seju as well. Please watch it on Mon-Tues real time! (hehe)

Q. Can you please explain your autograph?
A. Explain my autograph??? This is "Y"...
(Yonghwa ssi, kind even to silly questions)
So you get it now?

MHIYD, Hwaiting! Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71888

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
‘미래의 선택’ 고두심, 정용화에게 각별한 ‘손자 사랑’ 보여…훈훈 'MHIYD', GDS Shows Special Love for Grandson JYH
After teasing with romantic still cuts of CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Yoon Eun Hye, KBS 2TV's 'The Future Choice' unveiled one of its upcoming family bonding moments with Yonghwa and veteran actress Go Doo Shim.

8ed02a7fd83825cdf1c670da81bbfc3f.jpg

translation:
Actor Jung Yonghwa-Go Doo Shim revealed the private life of a genuine media conglomerate through their intimate grandmother-grandson relationship.

JYH and GDS have each heralded their new transformations as secretive, rookie undercover boss VJ Park Seju at YBS and conservative president of YBS Group, Lee Miran.

GDS is heartlessly cold-blooded and charismatic to others, but will show unconditionally giving, infinite love to her only grandson JYH. In line with this, JYH and GDS's first warm interaction is drawing attention.

In this scene, grandson JYH and grandma LMR are leisurely enjoying their morning, having an affectionate conversation. The loving air between JYH and GDS embodied the look of family members who are the closest to one another, having only each other.

This heartwarming filming of JYH and GDS took place on Sept. 21 at a golf course in Daebu Island near Ansan, Gyeonggido. Before the shoot, the two carried out their own rehearsal and led the set with affectionate harmony full of intimacy. Despite this being their first interaction, they created a comfortable atmosphere as if they are a real family, acting naturally. The two worked passionately to create a perfect scene, conversing for a long time with one another, face to face, preparing their acting sequence.

GDS especially warmed up the air by deeply caring for JYH who was nervous before filming with such a veteran actor, so that he could act comfortably. During periodic breaks, she was the considerate sunbae who carried on friendly conversations with JYH and continued to advise about his character.

She not only taught him in detail the intricate movement of eyes and small gestures, but continued the eye contact even when she was outside the camera angle. Her smooth lead brought out high praises from the staff, "Indeed, she's the top actor, nation's mother." JYH also heated up the set by keeping her side and carefully listening to her advice throughout the shoot, so that their coordination will stay in sync.

After the first filming with GDS, JYH remarked, "I am truly happy and honored to be able to act with GDS sunbaenim. Although I was quite nervous, thanks to her accommodation, I was able to shoot it more comfortably. My heart is full of respect whenever I see her act like the actual filming even during rehearsals without cameras. I want to continue to learn more from GDS sunbaenim."

Annex Telecom expressed, "Regardless of being their first meeting, JYH and GDS heightened anticipation with their realistic and synergetic portrayal as family. Please look forward to 'MHIYD', being made with the actors' heated passion."

from : wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0...903451&mode=sub_view

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71889

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
267810f34eb321586f2e3e9cb82b08b5.jpg

Photographer: Let's smile!
LDG: Someone make me smile!
YEH: This~this (asking somone to take the lint that got on LDG from her sweater)
LDG: That's okay, there's not much on it
JYH: That's okay, there's not much on it (stares)

and of course, Yonghwa brings laughter everywhere he goes!^^

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds