Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013]

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71050

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
PARK SAE JU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=X =X =X =X
Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun, and CNBLUE's Yonghwa confirmed for new KBS drama 'The Future Choice'
thechoice.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun, and CNBLUE's Yonghwa have been confirmed as the star-studded trio for new KBS 2TV drama 'The Future Choice'!

'The Future Choice' is directed by 'Bad Love' and 'Detectives in Trouble's Kwon Kye Hong and written by 'Beethoven Virus' and 'The King 2 Hearts' Hong Jin Ah. This will be Yoon Eun Hye's first production in a year since 'I Miss You' and Lee Dong Gun's return to the small screen in five years since 'When It's At Night' and his discharge from the military back in March. As for Yonghwa, this is his first drama since 'Heartstrings' two years back.

This drama will be incorporating the 'time slip' concept in which a writer working for a broadcast station goes back in time to meet her past self and advise herself on her life.

Yoon Eun Hye will show her bright and lovable charms as the maknae writer Na Mi Rae while Lee Dong Gun will make viewers swoon as the handsome announcer Kim Shin. Yonghwa will also play the role of Park Sae Ju who is a VJ and undercover boss as a grandson of the broadcast station's CEO.

'The Future Choice' will premiere following 'Good Doctor' this October!

cr. allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, kiwi1207, YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71051

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
What a pleasant surprise!!!
Hi Yune, glad having you back.
Thanks for the good news.
Take care and power hugs.

Have a great day adik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, kiwi1207, marethaputri

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71054

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 667
Hi Sis Elana.. Hi Yune.. I miss both of u sooooo much.. can't wait for this Drama..
Park Sae Ju.. hihihi
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71346

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
'The Future Choice' script reading~

201309090756150510_1.jpg

201309090756150510_2.jpg

54656996.jpg

via NATE
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71347

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Oh no...is that going to be Eun Hye's hairstyle for the drama?... I'm not liking it then. It made her look so old.
Why is so serious Yonghwa? I hope this drama will help him improve his acting. You can do it Yonghwa!

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71363

• elankham
  • Administrator
Thanks so much Sis Yuhnizz for the thread.
Wish you can updates more for these drama too.
Looking forward to see Yong Hwa at small screen again.
Always miss 'Lee Sin' and Si Woo.
take care and hugs

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71370

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
Really Wait to watch it.. :bingo: :bingo:
can't wait... :onhot:

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71485

• elankham
  • Administrator
The BTS of The Future Choice.
Eun Hye at the filming locations

1229850_10151571377326666_495380061_n.jpg

1235993_10151571377461666_1774913393_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71567

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
[News] CNBLUE’s Yonghwa multi-tasks as an undercover boss for “Marry Him If You Dare”

CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa will show his different charms by playing a man who lives a double life for upcoming KBS 2TV drama ‘Marry Him If You Dare‘!

Yonghwa plays the role of Park Sae Ju who seems like your average VJ, but is secretly an undercover boss as a grandson of the broadcast station’s CEO. Yonghwa held his first filming at a KBS radio studio where he is seen comfortably listening to music but gets serious when he needs to be. Yonghwa has been selective about his dramas and fans can’t wait to see his charisma as an actor once again on the small screen.

The singer and actor shared, “Although I was very nervous for my first filming, the atmosphere on set was great so I received energy from that. I was able to concentrate on my character more easily and act to the fullest. I will do my best until the very end to act out my character Park Sae Ju perfectly.”

‘Marry Him If You Dare’ is directed by ‘Bad Love’ and ‘Detectives in Trouble’s Kwon Kye Hong and written by ‘Beethoven Virus’ and ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Hong Jin Ah. The drama will be incorporating the ‘time slip’ concept in which a writer working for a broadcast station goes back in time to meet her past self and advise herself on her life.

Catch the premiere following ‘Good Doctor’ on October 14!
541378_583091071754935_223849337_n.jpg

Love to read this...:luvluv:

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #71587

• elankham
  • Administrator
The BTS of Marry Him If You Dare / The Future Choice

Time to create page: 1.272 seconds