Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013]

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72254

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
My drama schedule is fully booked. M-T I have the Suspicious Housekeeper, but I might
ditch it for Future Choice. W-T I have Secret and Heirs...its gonna be a busy drama season.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72256

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
The first poster

564041_608289672545741_1867239054_n.jpg

second and third

1374186_10153326666380008_536488343_n.jpg

cr. owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72293

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Yonghwa expresses the difficulties of his first role as a chaebol in 'The Future Choice'

201310101546183110_1.jpg

CNBLUE's Yonghwa talked about what it's like to play an heir for the star-studded drama KBS 2TV's 'The Future Choice,' starring Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun.

Although Yonghwa played the cool and handsome man plenty of times in previous works, it is his first time playing the chaebol character that are often found in dramas. He revealed his thoughts on this at the drama's press conference held on October 10th.

He revealed that because he never played the role of a chaebol before, he faced difficulties in the beginning.

Yonghwa elaborated, "In the script, it said 'He looks classy even while eating udon,' which caused me concern as I didn't know how to eat udon in a way that appeared classy."

Despite these amusing problems, Yonghwa revealed, "I am having a fun time filming with Go Doo Shim . . . Now I am enjoying the chaebol life." Undoubtedly, this will not be his last time acting as a chaebol, either.

Yonghwa's character, Park Se Ju, is the grandson of media group YBS's CEO and is acting undercover as a young VJ in order to learn the business thoroughly starting from the lowest level. Yoon Eun Hye's character will be trying to decide between him and Lee Dong Gun's character as her love interest.

Catch the premiere episode on the 14th to see if Yonghwa successfully captured a chaebol's essence.

via Allkpop

Me: he used to hv his BFF tutor in previous drama.. kkkk :whistle:
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72312

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 & Jung Yong Hwa 정용화 'Marry Him If You Dare' 미래의선택

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72316

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
Yoon Eun Hye talks about her ‘poodle hairstyle’

yeh-350x267.jpg

‘Future’s Choice (Marry Him If You Dare)’ lead actress Yoon Eun Hye revealed why she choose a curly hairstyle for her character in the drama.

On October 10th, the production team and casts of the upcoming KBS drama ‘Future’s Choice’ gathered for a press conference at Seoul Gangnam Convention Bellagium. In attendance were Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun, Jung Yong Hwa, Han Chae Ah, Choi Myung Gil and Go Doo Sim.

Yoon Eun Hye’s ‘lovely curly hair’ has raised curiosity from the audience and was asked why she chose that hairstyle. She answered, “I want Na Mi Rae to be a free-spirited character. I think a curly hairstyle is comfortable so I tried it. At first, I’m worried that it may look old-fashioned but people liked it. They said it looks like a poodle dog”.

‘Future’s Choice (Marry Him You Dare)’ is a story of a woman, who works as a writer at the broadcasting station goes back in time and meets herself in the past.

The premiere episode will be on October 14 at 10PM KST.

Источник: dramabucks.com/drama/yoon-eun-hye-talks-...er-poodle-hairstyle/
yoon-eun-hye-1.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72317

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
68670.jpg

68671.jpg

68672.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: YongShin~Lover

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72320

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
Future choices MHIYD] press conference highlights / Yonghwa Cut PressCon Highlights / YH Cut + Engsubhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUzAGPjb7Xc&feature=player_embedded

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72321

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
2013101118040837458-615x410.jpg

From left, Korean singer/actor Jung Yong-hwa of band CNBLUE, actors Yoon Eun-hye, Go Doo-sim, Choi Myeong-gil, Han Chae-ah and Lee Dong-gun pose during the press conference of KBS’s drama “Marry Him If You Dare,” held in Seoul, Korea on October 10, 2013
2013101118041780189-615x410.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72322

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
Group CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa talked about his special ties with Lee Donggun.
545fda01f08d00f178e3332901ac3817.jpg

JYH, at the press conference of "CoF", said "Almost strangely, all the actors in this drama are in great harmony with one another." He added, "I met once before the filming with LDG, YEH, HCA, and the director. It was so awkward. But we're now all very close to each other."

JYH further remarked, "LDG hyung is in the same agency with me. Though we're in the same company, we've only met once. But when we began to meet and talk because of this drama, it was so much fun."

//
YEH, on partnership with JYH who plays her another counterpart, PSJ, praised "While he has manly sides and takes care of those around him, at other times he's like a dongsaeng and cute. He has the attitude of trying to learn everything one by one, and has a good sense of adding variations to his movements."

//
LDG, on same agency's hubae JYH, "It's my first time being in a same drama from someone in my company, it was a strange feeling." He further displayed his affection, "For some reason, he's a hubae that I can depend and lean on. I'm thankful that he's cheerful, persevering, and playing his part well on the set."

Jung Yong Hwa | Drama | KBS 'The Future Choice' [2013] 10 years 7 months ago #72323

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds