Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JUNG YONG HWA

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #109727

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Jung Yong-hwa loves snowy day

THIS OF FOR kiwi1207 ! and lukarlove ! certified yong hwa's lovers ! (including me )

tyi.jpeg

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa took selfies on snowy Tuesday and uploaded them on his Twitter account.

“The snowy day~~~” the singer-actor wrote with the posting.

In the pictures, the idol wears a warm-looking padded jumper and poses for the camera in a natural look.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207, kimloveeun, ningning

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #110012

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Jung Yong-hwa hopes fans having a great day

uik.jpeg

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa wished fans a great day while uploading a photo of himself on Twitter on Wednesday.

In the photo, the singer-actor wears camouflage-patterned knit sweater putting on faint smile.

“(I hope you) Another great day today!” Jung wrote alongside the picture.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207, kimloveeun, ningning

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #111235

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Helloooooo guys oooooh am missing Yong Hwa :luvluv:
listen to this song his amaziiiing i looove it alooot :heartsh:

enjoy it :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207, kimloveeun

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #111356

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Yong Hwa updates his twitter few days ago, the bts of CECI Magazines

10629661_747878145301315_4539172664564951408_n.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, ningning

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112074

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
CNBLUE's Yong Hwa To Release Solo Album And Tour Asia In 2015

On January 1, FNC Entertainment posted an exciting announcement by CEO Han Sung Ho on the company's homepage.

CEO Han revealed, "The first album to be released in 2015 will be Yonghwa's solo full length album."

Like Us on Facebook

"Yonghwa is currently preparing with a comeback period goal of mid January." the message read. "I think it'll be an album of high quality with every song being one that you can look forward to with high expectation."

"I'm also confident that this album will be a source of great joy for fans as Yonghwa worked on it with a variety of artists. We are getting ready to let you hear it soon, so please look forward to it."

The message continued, "After Yonghwa's solo album promotions end, we are planning on a solo tour for Yonghwa around Asia. Please give your support to Yonghwa, who will be taking on a new challenge, so that he will be able to fully showcase his talents."

CNBLUE's leader Jung Yong Hwa already has extensive experience in songwriting, producing and composing. His productions include the CNBLUE songs "In My Head," Where You Are," and "I'm Sorry." His first solo single was released in 2011 for the television show We Got Married. His song "First Time Lovers" was the theme of the 'Sweet Potato' couple, composed of Yong Hwa and Girls' Generation's Seohyun. The song topped various Korean music charts for over two weeks.

With such a successful track record of hit singles, CNBLUE fans are excited to see what Yong Hwa has in store for his first full solo project.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112075

• moon
  • Expert Star
CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Feels Called to His Career as Musician

An interview and photoshoot with CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa has been revealed.

Having wrapped up the drama The Three Musketeers and his Japan arena tour and currently preparing for his first solo album, CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa’s interview was released through the January issue of W Korea.

During this interview, Jung Yong Hwa shared, “I kept my middle ground within the band but this time I will try to go all the way to the end in the direction that I want to take,” increasing anticipation for his first solo album.

He said, “I was able to try various collaborations through the solo project. By experiencing different styles and getting influenced by them, I feel like I have a firmer grip on what I like.”

Jung Yong Hwa added, “I enjoy my career as a musician to the point where I believe it is my vocation. The reason why I keep writing songs is because I simply enjoy composing or writing lyrics.”

When asked about his goal as a musician, Jung Yong Hwa answered, “I would like to continue going forward. I want to do it for a long time.”

About doing music and acting at the same time, he shared, “Living someone else’s life gives me a special kind of enjoyment. While I’m working in another field, I can feel the preciousness of my previous work.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112103

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
hi sis MOON !
you really came back !
PLEASE BE OFTen 'ah !
well, thanks for the info sis ! kimloveeun and kiwi will be so thankful too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112259

• moon
  • Expert Star
Jung Yong Hwa's Solo Album To Contain A Collaboration? "I'm More Sure Of What I Want Now"

On January 1, agency FNC Entertainment announced Jung Yong Hwa's solo debut within January.

During a recent interview with a magazine, "I stuck to a moderate style in the band but I want to straight to the direction I want to go to this time. As a result, I think my album will contain many different types of songs."

He continued, "Through the collaboration works I got to do, I was able to expand my thoughts. I was able to experience different styles and be influenced by them, so I'm more sure of what I like and want now."

Jung Yong Hwa is currently doing last-minute preparations for his solo debut.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112272

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
komawoyo sis moon for the latest info ! im sure kiwi will be so greatful and thankful !
im expecting for kiwi this week to react on your post and show kiwi's thanks to that !
we know how kiwi loves yonghwa !

well, very thank you for that. i just erview cnbluestorm site not so often thats why thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon

JUNG YONG HWA 9 years 4 months ago #112357

• moon
  • Expert Star
FNC Entertainment opens teaser site for Yonghwa's mysterious collaborations for his solo debut

CNBLUE's Yonghwa now has his own teaser site for his mysterious collaborations for his solo debut that will be announced soon!

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE's 'Can't Stop' chosen as the #1 loved K-pop song of 2014 in Taiwan

His agency FNC Entertainment tweeted on the 6th, "[#Yonghwa] First solo album collaboration teaser site has opened! *Yonghwa's featuring artists will be revealed on the 7th, 11th, 12th, and 13th. We ask that you look forward to it! #JungYongHwa 1st Album fncent.com/jungyonghwa."

As mentioned previously, Yonghwa's solo full-length album will be FNC Entertainment's first release this year with a release date set for mid-January.

Any guesses as to who these mystery artists are?
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds