Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #80924

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
PSH cut from Section TV Entertainment News -2014.03.02 continued
By nevrmind at soompi

PSH: What's the next question?
CAP: PD- Show us just one simple movement.
PSH: Tell me your wish(SNSD song).
CAP: C.u.t.e

image_2014-03-04-22.jpg

Reporter: I really wanted to tell you my wish. (heart!)
PSH: Let's go forward to the next question.
Reporter: It's your 11th year since your debut, and your beauty, as soaked in a preservative, attracted lots of attention from public.
PSH: I hate when our discussion goes like this.
CAP: Elementary school/ Middle school/ High school.

image_2014-03-04-23.jpg

What's your secret to maintain your beauty?

PSH: Well, of course, skin care is important but I do exercise the sports I like and I play outside a lot. I don't know, I think a true beauty for a woman would be her beauty in her 40s.
CAP: A true beauty for a woman is from her 40s!

image_2014-03-04-24.jpg

PSH: Sunbaenims like Lee Miyeon, Jeon Doyeon, Kim Heeae are so awesome.
CAP: PSH's role models - beautiful mid-aged actresses.
PSH: I wish I'd live a wonderful life as they do when I'm in my 40s.

image_2014-03-04-25.jpg

Credit nevrmind at soompi: thank you for the translation and beautiful screen caps
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, xThaylah

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #81050

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks for sharing all these nice translated interviews....

and yes, ShinHye, dear, i'm sure you'd still look the same when you reach 40 but your cheekbone will probably be more pronounced which will add to your beauty!

and in most of her interviews...we always see LMH/KimTan and KWB/YongDo...Love It!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #81240

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
From nevrmind....

PSH interview for a Japanese magazine.

It's basically is same interview as the one in Hot-Korea(hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20140234) site regarding 'the Heirs' broadcasting in Japan. So, for duplicate questions, I copied my previous translation.

Anyway I did a rough translation with help from Google.

EDITOR: Park Shinhye- the impression for her previous role in FBND, a 'Hikikomori girl'(a reclusive girl), is still fresh in our memory. What character do you play in this drama?

PSH: It's a story about high school teens from the rich class, the heirs who should carry their family's legacy on. A story they are tackling obstacles on their love lives while to become grown-ups.
The character I played is Cha Eunsang, who inherited 'poverty', not like other rich kids. She has a complex in mind on being poor and sighs 'why my life is like this?' but she's bright and trying to live sinsicerly, and a trustworthy and lovely woman.

EDITOR: Eunsang has 3 guys around her - Kim Tan (LMH), Choi Youngdo(KWB) and Yoon Chanyoung(KMH). If you choose one as your boyfriend?
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #81242

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
PSH: I had this question a lot in interviews but it's a difficult one to answer(laugh). Well, Kim Tan would be the best because he's always protecting attentively(considerately) beside Eunsang. BecauseI'm Eunsang(laugh).

EDITOR: The CES character is charming such that it's convincing that male character loves her. What you've done to build the character?

PSH: It's a high school student role, so I wanted to look young and I also need to be feminine since I'm loved by the two, Kim Tan and Choi Youngdo. On the other hand, CES has very trustworthy, tenacious and strong image. I thought many different points, but it was good that I can naturlly be closer to image of CES once I put on a school uniform.

EDITOR: This drama is high teens' passionate love story. What's the scene remained in your memory most?

PSH: As many viewers mentioned Kim Tan's line 'Do I like you?' and Choi Youngdo's 'Dont' look at me like that. You make me quiver', those were impressive. If I choose one best scene, it's the scene Tan and Eunsang go up to right before kissing in the closet. Also the scene I came to the US to visit my sister also remains in my memory.

EDITOR: It's said that you earned lots of things by playing CES role?

PSH: I feel I've grown more as an actress to have a power to lead a drama as a main heroine and ability to focus on my acting. That's because I worked in great harmony with co-stars and the director showed leadership. I learned the importance of harmony. Also, I've gained more international fans thanks to this drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 1 month ago #81243

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
EDITOR: PSH likes Okinawa and would like to go to Sapporo snow festival. Asked her about her impression on Japanese fans.

PSH: Japanese fans are always be with me and always love me. Very warmhearted, and supporting me when even I can't see them, so their image is like a sunflower. I have married couples who come to my fan meeting together, and fans who attended my fan meeting by him/herself but made friends there - those stories make me very happy.

EDITOR: Wishing her to be more and more active, asked her which characters she wants to play and her plan after this.

PSH: Since this drama was a high-teen romance, I'd like to play in a hearty and beautiful love story among mid-20s. Also interested in action (dramas/movies).

I'll play in a movie 'Royal Tailor', planned to premiere at end of this year, starting to film it from end of Feb. The movie's background is royal costumes department in the palace, and I'm playing the queen. It became a news that CES, who's in a poor family, became a queen, stepping up her status at one time(laugh). Hope you look forward to its premiere.

all credits to nevrmind. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 4 weeks ago #82343

• Maris
[Rough Trans]~ <Sportschosun> special launch interview with Park Shin Hye (Partial)

> "Dating? There is at times, but there isn't at times"

Suddenly curious of the love affair history of the 20's actress, Park Shin Hye said, "There is at times, but there isn't at times", and said again "there isn't now". Also, "Even if (I'm) in a relationship, (I) will hide it even with the means of using the greatest limit. However, if it can't be helped but was being found out, if that's not the person to marry (eventually), telling everyone so, I will feel a bit...In a relationship..love may also end up with break-ups, isn't this a personal affair?!" making her own stand.

She said, "If I said so will people start thinking that I have (a boyfriend)?!". "During White Valentine's Day, not only did I not receive candies, I ended up giving others (candies)", she said regretfully, and even blurted "Received chocolates not candies from manager oppa, received 3 pieces, me, manager oppa, and manager representative ate it together in the end"

Chinese translation cr. 木木; PSH_Baidubar
Via wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 3 weeks ago #82442

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
IMG_9327005475325.jpeg

IMG_9331331921856.jpeg

Cr.as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 9 months ago #88872

• Maris
Park Shin Hye MBC Section Interview..( Eng Sub) .

Credit to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, vertige25, Angel88

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 9 months ago #88894

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Oooh i like the interviews, PSH is so kind and sweety :heartsh:
I wish you more and more success :*

Thanks Maris for sharing the translation i enjoy it :)

Waiting for more :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 9 years 6 months ago #98775

• Maris

[Rough Trans - Highlights ➀ ] Park Shin Hye's interview with <TVBS周刊> Oct Issue No. 873

☆ Under reporters' observation, though Park Shin Hye debuted as a child actress, wallowing in the showbiz industry for more than 10 years, she still possessed the refreshing feel belonging to her age, and based on her mannerism, could see that she has received good family education.

☆ Even though the manager is monitoring by the side throughout, she answered all questions without much burden, from describing herself as a "Foodie" to demonstrating how she catch a cockroach at home, besides being a sweetie pie for her appearance, the frank & open her is even more likeable.

☆ Park Shin Hye is well-known to be "cry-baby" along the path of her acting career. Every time when she cried, she's especially arousing people's love for her, even writer Kim Eun Sook said, seeing the scene of Park Shin Hye crying & confessing to her mother on how selfish she has been to go to US by herself, resulted in can't help but keep adding on more crying scenes for Park Shin Hye.

☆ When asked if she's particularly adept to crying scene? Park Shin Hye denied, "In contrast,
I'm a girl who is prompt to laughing, thus for me, crying scene in fact has some level of difficulty faced...unable to tear in the shortest time.
But (I) have no other special ways, usually my way is to research repeatedly on the scenes before & after, to nurture my emotions, allowing myself to indulge into the character herself, hence need more preparation time when filming such emotional scenes, will also tend to be nervous, maybe will be more focused in such area for the whole day"

☆ She too disclosed she will fall deep into every character which she portrayed, hence, she will go exercising or learn new things to withdraw herself from the character after filming ended. in order to withdraw from the affliction character in <The Inheritors>, she went to learn flower arrangement for inner tranquility. She joked that her fate with flowers are deep. Her debut is filming an MV for a song known as <Flower>, thereafter collaborating with lots of flower boys, plus recently she's very interested in flower arrangement, and even send a few baskets to friends. Everybody are stunned by her talent.

☆ Stepping into the showbiz industry at aged 11, till date she has been in this industry for more than 10 years, asked if she's worried that she's still young, but has acted for so long, will there be issues with changing image or met with bottle-necked, she confessed,

"Before accepting <You're Beautiful>, (I) have indeed experience a rather long bottle-necked period, because that time belongs to the youth girl's stage, yet (I) have to accept & act in more matured roles, it was vexing to understand and acted out as (I) can't really understand how should that role of that age behave or think."

As compared to now, in the new drama <Pinocchio>, she will be acting as a freshman journalist who has just stepped into the society, is also a character who is full of energy, whereby the character has an ailment similar to "Pinocchio", will start having hiccups if she lied. "This is something very different from what I have acted in the past, and it matches with my current age & identity, things will go more smoothly. Besides, there will be greater sense of satisfaction when interpreting this character"

Cr: wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starfire182921, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds