Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117221

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye Confirmed to Appear on Popular Chinese Holiday Program

Park Shin Hye will be appearing on Hunan TV’s popular holiday program.

S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, revealed on February 27, “Park Shin Hye has been invited to appear on Hunan TV’s popular holiday program The Lantern Festival and has confirmed to appear on the show.”

Hunan TV’s The Lantern Festival, airing in celebration of the first full moon of the Lunar New Year, is one of Hunan TV’s representative holiday programs that earns high viewership ratings each year. As much as it is a holiday special program viewed by over 1.3 billion citizens in China, numerous top stars will be gathering in one spot to present fancy stages. Inviting Park Shin Hye as the actress that represents Korea, Hunan TV will be preparing a special stage for the hallyu actress.

An affiliate of Hunan TV stated, “The viewers in China have already been showing enthusiastic response upon hearing that Park Shin Hye will be appearing on the show, who have gathered immense popularity in China through her projects, such as You’re Beautiful, The Heirs, Pinocchio and more. We’re anticipating seeing Park Shin Hye captivate the fans once more by appearing on The Lantern Festival, which around one billion viewers watch every year during the first full moon of the lunar New Year, as the entertainer representing Korea.”

The Lantern Festival featuring Park Shin Hye will air on March 5 through Hunan TV.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...nese-holiday-program
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by irene_xxvi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117226

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye to appear in Chinese live show
February 27 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye is set to appear in the live broadcast of a Chinese program on March 5 on Hunan Television, a provincial satellite TV station, her agency Salt Entertainment said on Friday.

The show will feature performances by China’s top stars, marking the day of the first full moon. Park was invited as a representative Korean actress as her appearances in dramas including “Pinocchio,” “The Heirs” and “You’re Beautiful” made her a star in China.

“The appearance of Park Shin-hye, whose dramas have been well received in China, is drawing a lot of attention in China,” a TV station spokesperson said.

The 25-year-old actress plans to meet her fans during her Asian fan tour “Dream of Angel,” starting from March.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502271751226412460_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117234

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Yeaayyyy....
Finally, we will see her on TV.
This is happy news.
And I am so happy today. Komawo Sis Irene for bring such awesome news.

miss-bone-173_2015-02-27.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117236

• irene_xxvi
Im also excited for this event sis.. the event has an estimated 1.3B viewers so its a pretty big event for our angel. :)

eyy sis @kimi i have a PM for you.. kindly check your inbox ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117237

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Ohh..
I am so sorry Sis Irene. I seldom checked in-box.
it's noted.
Thanks so much for reminding.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117240

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I am happy for PSH. It shows she is very popular in China. She really is Hallyu Queen!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117243

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye is set to appear in the live broadcast of a Chinese program on March 5 on HunanTV

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, Chars, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117252

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
What is they actuaIIy do in this programme?
I never watch this programme before?? :shy: :shy: :shy:
I shouldn't get out from my sheIf huh!!!

Thank so much Sweetie Irene for another awesome news and updates,
You bring so many happy news today.
ReaIIy gIad to see you, sister Maris and Sister Eve on Iine today.
I feeI Iike to dance..
hugs
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, irene_xxvi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117283

• irene_xxvi
I dont actually know the program format and this will be the first time that ill be looking forward to the Lantern Festival sis @elana.. i should do some research! ;) ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117292

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye To Represent Korea At Lunar New Year Celebrations In China
BY Julie Jones | Feb 27, 2015 01:29 PM EST

According to her agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Park Shin Hye will represent Korea on a Chinese holiday program to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
It was only a year ago when her "The Heirs" co-star Lee Min Ho was invited to star in the CCTV Lunar New Year gala. He sang "Can't Help But Fall For You," the theme song of "Meteor Garden," the Taiwanese version of "Boys Over Flowers."

This year it was Park Shin Hye's turn to be the Hallyu star helping Chinese audiences to welcome in the Year of The Sheep. Park will appear on Hunan TV's holiday program "The Lantern Festival."

The program airs in celebration of the first full moon of the Lunar New Year. The holiday special usually earns high viewership ratings and over one billion Chinese viewers are expected to watch this year.

According to a representative of Hunan TV, viewers have responded enthusiastically to the news that Park Shin Hye will appear on the program. The 25-year-old actress has become very popular in China due to her appearance in dramas such as "You're Beautiful" with Jung Yong Hwa and Jang Geun Suk," "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin and "Pinocchio" with Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang.

There are a few different indicators of her popularity in China. In December of 2014 Park Shin Hye became the first Korean actress to acquire over seven million fans on her Weibo account. She was also recognized with a "Popular Foreign Actress Award" at the Chinese Anhui TV Drama Awards for her appearance in the hit drama "The Heirs." She sang some of "The Heirs" OST at the Anhui awards ceremony.

By the time that the sixth episode of "Pinocchio" was shown on Youku, the Chinese video site, the drama received over 170 million views.

"We are anticipating seeing Park Shin Hye captivate the fans once more when she appears on The Lantern Festival as the entertainer representing Korea," said a Hunan TV representative. "Around one billion viewers watch every year during the first full moon of the Lunar New Year."

The Lantern Festival with Park Shin Hye will be shown on March 5.

Park also plans to meet her fans during her "Dream of Angel" Asian fan tour, which starts in March.

source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/76220/20150...rations-in-china.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds