Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79663

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
NEW

Lotte for China, Southeast Asia is expanding the model line-up to attract tourists. Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, EXO, Lee Min Ho, Super Junior, Kim Hyun Joong and so on, as many as 33 people to make up the to showcase Lotte.

Following last year's Korean Wave star Lotte Duty Free models from all over the world are participating in the music video of travel and tourist information.

'You're so Beautiful' 2 shots being produced.
more info here

From the popularity across Asia and beyond, hallyu stars Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru will be joining the other stars as the new model for Lotte Duty Free shops.

Lotte Duty Free released its new lineup of models for 2014. The lineup, which included Jang Keun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Ji Woo, Super Junior and 2PM, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru.

Lotte Duty Free, well-known for recruiting representative hallyu stars as models, will be producing a special music video titled You’re so beautiful, featuring the models traveling around different tourist attractions.

Lotte Duty Free will also produce movies starring its models, divided into Jeju, Busan and Seoul (Main brance, World branch) episodes. Jeju episode will be released in March.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Humilis, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, Chars and this user have 6 others thankyou

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79664

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hullo nu2me!

You got here before me this time with the lotte news...... :lol:

Yet another good news....another birthday gift for Shinhye and her fans. This must be the 4th new CF this year out of the 10 that her agency talked about recently. Jambangee and Holika Holika photoshoots this year have not been counted as new because she was signed for them last year. Although, maybe they should be because she must have been resigned for this year too. After all LJS contract was not renewed this year. [miss him :( really liked him ]

It means more visits to China , hence more exposure and chances of more people to get to know of her as the multi entertainer with broad-based personality ......the reason that makes her a fun person to follow.
Does this mean even more increase in Weibo and Facebook followers?
Let's wait and see!

Here is another slightly different poster for the same news released by her agency....SALT Entertainment
The first poster had the You're Beautiful OTP..........JGS and Shinhye together
This poster has The Heirs OTP.................................LMH and Shinhye together

image_2014-02-18.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, back*hug, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79665

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:whistle: I was about to call it a nite Maris when I came across this article.

looks like new additions are Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Jang Geun Suk.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79666

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Yes nu2me, that's some awesome lineup of celebrities. I am glad you got translated the article so it could be understood clearly. I was just guessing that from the picture in the article in Korean from naver that I came across. I am really happy for Shinhye. Very curious about what's next. She has once again started the year well. All the best to her.
Wasn't JGS already in Lotte CF .......or was it only for Lotte Korea. I did see his CF with KHJ.
Oh! And goodnight and sweet dreams!
:nitey:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79678

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Does this mean MinHye will meet up?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79681

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy, it can either be an individual promotion or together. But i remember Minho already did a CF/shoot for Lotte earlier this year. So i'm not putting my hopes up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79682

• Mandy
Awww......sad to hear. Thanks sis nzida. I won't get my hopes high then.

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79691

• Mandy
Just for the heck of it, I can't help but point out how Shin Hye is connected to most of the models for Lotte and she is the the youngest of the 2 females.

Obviously, no need to go into the details of her connection with Geun Suk and Min Ho but:

Kim Hyung Joong - did a CF with him
Super Junior - knows Kim Hee Chul well and hosted with him and been on a variety show with Choi Si Won and hosted with Lee Teuk
2 PM - I think she knows one of the members who I think visited her when she was on Narsha's radio talk show. Chang Min sang our favourite Love is the Moment for Heirs of course!!!
Choi Ji Woo - Shin Hye played her younger version in STH!!!
EXO - I guess there is no real connection except they made a parody of Heirs so they must have watched it and watched Shin Hye
Eru- I don't really know who he is.....lol

I would just love to see GS, SH, and MH promoting this CF together....that will be the day...
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79693

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Mandy, Changmin is from 2AM. Her connection to 2PM is Taecyon. They hosted together with Shinee's Minho on a Music Award. I also have no idea who Eru is lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79695

• Mandy
Oops sis nzida... Now I feel embarrassed.....
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds