Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114567

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
More of Park Shinhye's press interview

Park Shin Hye, "Even If I Date, Due to Work, It Will Last Only A Year"

Through an interview with Park Shin Hye, who has increased popularity due to the recently drama, 'Pinocchio', we asked about her thoughts on dating since her on-screen chemistry with Lee Jong Suk felt real.

Park Shin Hye revealed, "I cannot date right now, but I have secretly dated before without anyone noticing."

Park Shin Hye said, "There hasn't been anyone who said that they like me. Having a lot of male friends is never a good thing. I feel as a girl, I am losing my female charms because of that reason" and "I worry up to the point that I even ask my friends if I have any female charms. Even if we like each other, I feel like my eyes should turn into hearts for dating to actually happen. "

After saying this she said, "(Even if I date) it wouldn't last for more than a year. I have to focus on my job so it will be hard. Dating is all about trying to make the relationship work and trying to make time for each other, so it becomes hard for two people to date." and "If I start to focus on work, I can't focus on other things. Moreover, I cannot even contact my family members sometimes."

In addition, Park Shin Hye said, "It is hard to hide my dating life to others if I date someone. Therefore, I just want to marry someone quickly." and "Year after Year, I find something I want to do, so the thought of marriage naturally disappears."

source: www.diodeo.com/news/view/710164
trans: The FoodMonster
Park Shin Hye, "Lee Jong Suk's warm gaze; a great friend."

During an interview with OBS Plus on the 23rd, Park Shin Hye comments on her co-star, “Lee Jong Suk might act like a younger sibling at times, but when he acts, he becomes a very sincere and charismatic person.”

On this day, Park Shin Hye comments on the chemistry between each other,"First of all, his reaction is very good. When I recite my lines, he would response to my words with such emotions in his gaze, I’m very thankful for that."expressing her admiration.

"In the beginning, it was very tough for Lee Jong Suk and Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang) but they carried on and finished it very charismatically. He may seem like a younger sibling who has a lot of aegyo but astonishes others with himself when he acts.”

Park Shin-hye “Trying hard to look pretty in increasing kiss scenes”

Maybe because she now has thrown away her high school uniform and has a job as reporter, Park Shin-hye, who has an acting career of 13 years, has finally dropped her image as a child actor.
Park Shin-hye played Choi In-ha, a reporter struggling to fix a news story cooked up in the recently ended SBS drama <Pinocchio>. It was a huge change from the previous acts from <Heartstrings>, <You’re Beautiful>, <Heirs>.
While an interview with WiKi K-POP on the 20th, Park Shin-hye commented, “As I have a specialized job, it feels like I am no longer a child actor. I would like to try other jobs such as reporter and medical doctors in the future.”
She smiled after mentioning, “As I grow I am getting more affectionate scenes. Until <Heirs>, I was a bit surprised when I had those kinds of scenes. But after a while I was thinking more about how to look pretty in those scenes.” Also added, “I think it all comes up to the male actor when it comes to kiss scenes. For the female the angle is most important. Nowadays, I discuss with the male actor to make the scene look best.”
Then what is the greatest advantage of Park Shin Hye? Park Shin-hye evaluated herself, “I always brightly have fun at work and also during my everyday life.” and “This side of myself shows greatly when I find the right work for me. Viewers seem to like watching me having fun.”
To the question in what kind of actor she wants to become, she answered “I had appealed with a pure image until now, from now on I want to be an actor who can create bonding between people and who can share a smile like a good friend. Also would like to mature into an actor who delivers messages clearly.”
<Pinocchio> starring Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk ended on the 15th with its highest ratings of 13.3% (Nielsen Korea, Whole Country).

Park Shin Hye, "Lee Jong Suk, Mouth Covered Kiss Scene - NO NG's"

"Lee Jong Suk, A Friend Who Shows A Lot of Aeyo to Everyone...Prepared For The Kiss Scene Early"
Lee Jong Suk discusses different things to female actresses unlike other actors. He doesn't talk much, but his actions filled with consideration and respect makes you feel more intimate and more close with him.

Park Shin Hye said, "Lee Jong Suk rushes to Jo Soo Won PD and shows a lot of aegyo to him."

Park Shin Hye added, "He must have felt that his presence was in danger...because he would do anything to impress PD. Hahaha. PD would be so embarrassed and say, "Why are you doing that?" No staff member got annoyed at Jong Suk's actions. There was a more lively and vibrant atmosphere than in other drama filming sets because most of the cast and staff members were in similar age groups."

Through the discussion about Lee Jong Suk, we were able to naturally continue on and have an interview about the 'kiss scene' with Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye said, "I felt so embarrassed."

She said, "Lee Jong Suk wanted to show the harmonious chemistry on screen so he prepared a lot for the kiss scene. He worried and considered what angle the kiss scene should be so that it would appear more beautiful of a scene. I felt a little embarrassed to kiss in front of many people when it was late at night. Even though it was late at night, there were still some people passing by. Lee Jong Suk took care of me well, so there were no NG's and wer were able to finish filming the scene perfectly."

Park Shin Hye's Character in the Drama, There is Always a Fantasy? No?
She always acted as a student in all the most popular dramas she acted in recently such as in SBS 'You're Beautiful', 'Heirs', and 'Pinocchio'. She had a pure boy image in 'You're Beautiful', she had a ordinary high school student image in 'Heirs', and a freshman high school girl image in 'Pinocchio'.

Park Shin Hye laughed when we said she still looks good in school uniforms. She said, "I feel like the reason is because I like to run around and do the things I want. Viewers said that they couldn't believe how good Jong Suk and I looked together in our school uniforms considering our age and his hair."

She added, "I liked reading shoujo manhwas when I was little and sometimes even wanted to be the main female cahracter. However, as I grow older I feel that reality is really different."

We asked how she feels about two men fighting fiercely over one girl like in 'Heirs'.

She said, "I do not think it is not entirely possible. I mean in 'Pinocchio' even though Choi Inha and Choi Dalpo loved each other, there was always a room for Seo Beom Jo."
source: star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2015012511104626870&type=3
trans: thefoodmonster

Park Shin Hye, "Instead of an Actress, Lee Jong Suk is The Flower in The Filming Set"

When asked about the 'Pinocchio' Fantastic Four, Park Shin Hye said, "We are really close to each other. Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo, Kim Young Kwang oppa has a lot of hobbies, and Lee Yoo Bi also has a lot of aegyo. They all have different charms."

They are so close to each other, that they took selcas with each other even during times when netizens were all being crazy about 'Pinocchio'. She said, "After filming, we wanted to eat out together. It has been a while since we last ate together. The restaurant was a bit far and people were all looking at us. The wind was blowing harshly, too but we still wanted to take a selca together."

In particular, since Lee Jong Suk is the same age as Park Shin Hye, they bicker a lot together. They praise each other a lot. They seem like they became really close and intimate friends. Park Shin Hye said about Lee Jong Suk, "He is a friend that I can only seem to praise. Lee Jong Suk helped lead me in a lot of scenes during filming." and "Even when he couldn't sleep well and looked extremely tired, he just needs to hear the word "shoot", and the light in his eyes changes immediately. Even though he is tired, he is really responsible and finishes up the work he needs to do."

She added, "Even if he is truly exhausted, he works hard in the tasks he needs to do. Even though I acted with a lot of people since I was young, the feeling is different with him. After Jung Yong Hwa, he is the first person I acted with who has the same age as me. I didn't feel worried or nervous with him at all. I feel like I can trust him and lean on him for support."

Lee Jong Suk is well-known for his aegyo, and Park Shin Hye as well experienced his aegyo. She said, "In the filming set, the flower is not an actress. Jong Suk has so much aegyo that the director would feel so flustered. He is also so honest and frank. One time, I came to the filming set with a bloated face and he would say, "You look like bread (phrase meaning: your face is so puffed up). Then I would say to him, "Then, where did your jaw line go". We are just close to each other like that."

In recent interviews, Lee Jong Suk talked about Park Shin Hye a lot. While praising Park Shin Hye, he also said that she nagged him a lot. Park Shin Hye who heard about what he said about her said while laughing, "The days when I had a lot of lines, he would joke around next to me, making me so mad. Even though he annoyed me, he is the one that says he is annoyed. We have a 'Tom and Jerry' relationship."

Before Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye acted with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, as well as other famous male stars. When asked about the differences about them, she answered, "Kim Woo Bin has a little bit of aegyo even though he is embarrassed to show it. He is very mature and when we acted together in 'Heirs', he played a lot of pranks and joked around with Lee Min Ho oppa. Their playfulness is the same. Their good points are their good personalities and their liveliness."

She added, "Kim Woo Bin has more manly traits. Both Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin have good manners. At times, I see Jong Suk's manly traits and even when he would film cool manly scenes, he would still ask me right after, "Was it good?" I think he is a friend that feels that he isn't good enough. However, when I feel tired and have a lot of stress, Jong Sukkie listens to me. At times, I wonder if he had this side of him."

Also, she was seen with many male friends without feeling awkward or nervous. She said, "I feel more comfortable with male friends. It's because I have an easygoing personality." and "It is also because I have a lot of older brothers in my family. In front of my male friends, I don't have to act like a lady, so I feel relaxed with them."
source: www.diodeo.com/news/view/710163
trans: thefoodmonster
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, cherylee, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114568

• irene_xxvi
'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye "Lee Yoo Bi's 'Jokes' Made Her Get In A Lot Of Trouble During Filming"

Park Shin Hye revealed, "Lee Yoo Bi is really funny, so due to her jokes we laughed a lot until we couldn't act, so PD-nim got really angry at us."

She said, "Isn't Lee Yoo Bi so cute?" and "During break, she was talking with the staff and usually when the back of actors and actresses are shown, the shots in the film are usually deleted. However, when Yoo Bi sang these lyrics, "I got rejected. In other words, I got dumped.", PD-nim and everyone thought this was funny so this scene was just released for 'Pinocchio'."

She said, "It is a good thing that at first, Lee Jong Suk-Lee Yoo Bi and Kim Young Kwang and I hanged out separately at first in the drama. If all four of us were together since the beginning, we wouldn't have stopped laughing until we collapsed and that would have made the staff experience more troubles."

Moreover, Park Shin Hye revealed that she got in trouble with Lee Jong Suk during melodrama acting in 'Pinocchio'. When Lee Jong Suk just ate the toast without any emotions during the 'Toast Kiss' scene, PD-nim got really mad. PD-nim said to him, "Look at her long enough until you feel nervous and feel like you are in love." and told us to have perfect harmony.

source: news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1479228.htm
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114574

• irene_xxvi
'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye, The Secret to Her 'Hiccup' Acting?

Park Shin Hye revealed in her interview, "At first, I closed my mouth and forced myself to hiccup. However, it was awkward. In the end, I had to remember how I usually hiccuped and just copied that."

Park Shin Hye showed us directly during her interview her famous hiccups. She said, "In the scripts, there are points shown when I should hiccup between lines. Park Hye Ryun writer wrote everything, but it was hard when at times, I couldn't pronounce some words with the hiccups, and when I got a sore throat and cold, my vocal cords did not move.

She who received a lot of praise for her natural hiccups said, "Probably because no other actors showed their hiccup acting, so viewers had no one to compare the acting to, so that is why viewers accepted my hiccups."

source: news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1479229.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114581

• irene_xxvi
Most popular shows from 1/12-1/18 acdg to CPI (Content Power Index)

1.Pinocchio
2.RealMen
3.Superman is Back

via khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, verfir, Maris, librajapan, meyergsi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114592

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye, "Most Memorable Kiss Scene, Mouth Covered Kiss"

Park Shin Hye was asked by us which kiss scene she felt was the most memorable from 'Pinocchio'.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk had the most kiss scenes in a drama as well have the most impressive kiss scenes. Starting with a Toast Kiss to a Mouth Cover Kiss, Tears Kiss, 2 Stages Kiss, etc. All the kiss scenes made viewers' hearts flutter.

Park Shin Hye answered, "All the kiss scenes were memorable to me. However, the most memorable kiss scenes were the Mouth Covered Kiss and the Tears Kiss. The Break Up Scene will remain in my memory for a long time, maybe even forever."

source: www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201501260800027853_001
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, cherylee, librajapan, meyergsi, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114594

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye "'Pinocchio' is an Unfinished Drama to Me"

Park Shin Hye said, "Every second I was shooting a scene, I felt happy. Trying to find cases was fun and the the evolution of the romance between Inha and Dalpo was sweet and praiseworthy. It was not all about melodrama so I liked it, and I really liked the family scenes. I liked everything." and "To me, 'Pinocchio' is an unfinished drama. Words are not the weight of one moment, but a weight that takes its toll even in the future."

Park Shin Hye cried when she saw the script of 'Pinocchio' and felt like she needed to act in this drama so she cancelled her original goals of graduating from the university and decided to film and finish this drama.

She said, "Inha has the same personality and blunt speech like me." and "She is lively, smiles a lot, and laughs loudly exactly like me that it made me so surprised that a character would be such a clone of me."

Park Shin Hye said, "I cried a lot as Inha with true feelings. To tell you the truth, I sometimes cry in front of my mom and dad while clinging on to them which made the family scenes seem more real." and "Even Inha calling Grandpa, "Harabeoji, Harabeoji~" and Grandpa answering back, "I have no money" are the same interactions I have with my grandpa."

She continued on, "Even when we were not filming, Jin Kyung mom would call me 'Ddoksooni' and I would call her mom. She would take good care of me as if she was like my real mom. She would complain about how could there be such a mother in this world and wished that Hamyeong would get his revenge in the end. Also, inha's mom in the drama is cold and my mom (real) was like that sometimes, so I would feel sad and wanted to cry. Now, whenever I hear my mom speak, I want to cry each time. Therefore, the scene with Jin Kyung mom really made me want to cry."

Park Shin Hye is known throughout the entertainment industry as the queen of making friends with everyone and is known for being nice and easy to get along with. However, she said with a small laugh, "No. I lost the title of flower of the filming site due to Jong Sukkie." She added with cute chagrin, "I even lost to the length of his eyelashes and lost to his aegyo. i lost to everything."

However, through a continuous evaluation of Lee Jong Suk, we were able to learn how close they are and how much they lean to each other for support as friends and as colleagues. She said, "Jong Sukkie is a lovely friend. His body is filled with lovely aegyo so I asked if he is the youngest child, but he replied that he is the oldest." and "Because of him, I was able to laugh a lot, strangely I felt proud of him at times, I liked him as my partner, and we were able to exchange a lot of harmony. His eyes are delicate and warm."

Also, when we talked about Lee Jong Suk's slump, she said, "Rather than being happy and having fun while acting, I feel that he was overwhelmed with new emotions. I felt a similar feeling after I filmed 'You're Beautiful'." and "When I opened my eyes, I missed filming, I couldn't grab onto anything, and I cried every single day. I was able to get over that feeling and was able to put more strength to another drama."

Like their friendship, their passion and their support and humane affection as well as consideration and respect for each other made them able to bring out the best for the Darling Couple which made viewers feel like the Darling Couple was real. Park Shin Hye pouted and said, "The scene where my dad has an imagination of us having a Toast Kiss needed to show a lot of love, but Jong Sukkie and I weren't really used to each other then so it really made us gag. The PD-nim even scolded us by saying, "Did you guys ever date?" I feel that holding the toast in my mouth for the toast kiss was really hard."

She added, "I experienced different feelings for the Mouth Covered Kiss and the Toast Kiss. While the first kiss left me a tingling feeling, I experienced more emotions with the breakup scene. In particular, I experienced such strong emotional feelings of the breakup up to the point that I was wondering to myself, "Why am I feeling this way?" My heart felt like it was really breaking that I cried a lot that day."

Park Shin Hye concluded the interview by saying, "Before filming 'Pinocchio', I didn't pay much to the news and really focused on news that had impact rather than facts. Now, I like to watch the news even the ones that may seem boring because these are the news that I need to hear. I watch all news like cases of arson, abuse, and violence. I watch everything on the news now and focus whether the reporters are really reporting us the facts or just want to give us news that we want to hear. 'Pinocchio' really changed my views of the news."

source: tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1422226838841040020
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, LukaforLove, cherylee, librajapan, meyergsi, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114596

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Loooool what a funny incident @myeregsy =D

Heyyy guys imagine if you are reporter what will be your question for PSH or In Ha :)

IMG_25616277802882.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114603

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @narjess.....i would tell her since we are her faithful fans.....maybe it would be best to tell us the truth....tell us who you dated LOL :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Thank you ladies for all the news about Shin Hye :) though it was a very long read.....it was all worth reading :)

Meanwhile please allow me to share the picture of the gorgeous bride of Pinocchio....Choi In Ha :heartsh:

web_1981917746_a4d66b02_image.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114606

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hahahaha Yes @jenzzy i want to know the mysterious prince too hehehehe

Waaaah when will see her in such dress for real :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114653

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
No words on future fan meeting yet?
I wanna see how close they've become. Missing them so much, they're irresistibly cute together.
Can't wait for their Millet collaboration!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds