Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114264

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

Cr: DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114287

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
When in Korea.....visit this memorable restaurant :)

B8CUZmLCIAA-nZK.jpg

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, LukaforLove, cherylee, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114299

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Miss Choi famiIy...

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.15.22AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.15.47AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.16.06AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.17.06AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.21.32AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.17.32AM.jpg

Screenshot2015-01-24at08.17.58AM.jpg

to be continue...if my weather here fine
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114327

• irene_xxvi
From LJS interview.. :)
I wonder when are they going to release the press interview of PSH. :)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114330

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's Pinocchio takes China by storm

Despite the fact that Pinocchio has been over for a week, the show is only gaining momentum in China. Because of its excellent writing, high production value, and incredible stars, the drama is by far the most-watched show on the Chinese foreign drama charts.

On Tudou, a Chinese streaming site, Pinocchio has garnered over 200 million views, with the average views per episode at over 10 million. There is even a large gap in the number of views compared to the other 7 Korean dramas ranked on the Top 10 chart. Pinocchio currently places 1st, Birth of a Beauty places 2nd, It's Okay, That's Love places 5th, My Lovable Girl places 8th, and Heirs places 9th on Tudou.

This is not very surprising considering that Pinocchio and Birth of a Beauty also place first and second on the Top 10 list here at DramaFever. With how much fans adore the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Pinocchiocontinues to place in our Top 10 for the rest of the year.

source: www.dramafever.com/es/news/park-shin-hye...akes-china-by-storm/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, cherylee, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114332

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong Suk Says Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin Are Not His Rivals and Confesses He Had a Slump
January 23, 2015

During an interview, Lee Jong Suk shared what changed from acting in “Pinocchio” and his thoughts on actors such as Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.

Before acting the character Choi Ha Myung (ill correct this part.. its supposed to be Ki kamyoung/ Choi Dalpo) in “Pinocchio,” Lee Jong Suk confessed that he rarely read news other than the celebrity section. After the drama, however, he started reading more of the local news and became interested in societal problems.

Lee Jong Suk also shared that instead of doing what he wants to do, he chose to do what he is good at. “Although I wanted to be in masculine movies, I know I fit more into romantic-comedy type of shows, which is why I decided to stick with I do best rather than what I want to do. I have a pretty face since I’m young, but don’t think I’ll be handsome as I grow older,” said Lee Jong Suk.

Moreover, Lee Jong Suk shared that he started watching the acting of other male actors in their 20’s. He said, “It’s fascinating that, although we lived around the same amount of years, all of our acting is different. Because the way we express ourselves is different, it’s fun to watch others act.” He then added, “It is possible to think of them as rivals, but instead I recognize each of them as a person. Everyone has different things, and different ways of using [what they have].”

He then talked about the two actors, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho, who are often thought of as his rivals. “There is a contrast between me and Woo Bin since he has a masculine stature, whereas I am thin. I also saw Lee Min Ho’s movie poster and he seemed very manly. I want to do something that has that manly feel, but I know my appearance wouldn’t allow that,” he said honestly.

Lee Jong Suk also confessed that he had a slump after filming “Doctor Stranger,” and said, “There was a time when I was home, I felt like a useless human being. I know I should take breaks [after dramas and movies], but I still didn’t feel like I was being a useful human being. So it was a good choice to jump right in to ‘Pinocchio’ during a time like that.”

When asked what kind of actor he wants to be remembered as, he answered, “I want to become like Park Hae Il sunbae. I want to have both the good and evil in me. That’s why I told the director of ‘Pinocchio’ that I may be good at acting as Ki Jae Myung.”

Meanwhile, drama “Pinocchio” recently aired its last episode, and has been praised for its unique storyline and quality of the drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, cherylee, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114334

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
From Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk FB page....

Been on withdrawals from Pinocchio the last 2 days?
I have been missing the couple since the drama ended....
For more pictures and updates of Park Shin Hye join our forum at www.park-shin-hye.com and
Follow us on twitter.com/ThePSHIC
and instagram.com/thepshic
Have a nice weekend everyone.

pizap.com14219778498301.jpg

********Request for everyone to like our FB page thanks :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114347

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Sharing with you these cute gifs of Shin Hye from the last episode of Pinocchio.....i miss her even more!

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, kimloveeun, librajapan, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114384

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong Seok expresses special thanks to Park Shin Hye
January 24, 2015

On January 23rd, actor Lee Jong Seok had an interview around Samchungdong, Seoul, and expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye, who he played in drama 'Pinocchio' with.

During the interview, the reporter told Lee Jong Seok that Park Shin Hye said that he is a very cute person, and Lee Jong Seok said, "Not at all. Shin Hye is really cute. Everyone who I worked with told me that I am a very cute person, but Shin Hye was amazing. She's almost scary."

Regarding the teamwork that he showed with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Seok said, "It was a great luck to know someone like Shin Hye. She is a very clever actress, and I always share a lot of thoughts with her."

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Seok played in 'Pinocchio' as a guy named Choi Dal Po.

cr: starnnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, cherylee, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114388

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaaah beautiful picts and gifs girls am missing Pinocchio's cast =X
I appreciate what LJS said about PSH thanks to Both of you :)

Sorry girls for Being MIA i have a problem with log in to the forum and posts :(
I will try to be here as soon as possible i have already prepare some gifs for our OTP will share it later :)
Thanks for being here sisters :) i missed sis @eve :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.720 seconds