Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114084

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-01-21-3.jpg
image_2015-01-21-4.jpg

Credit ravairie
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, bungii, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114097

• Avidfanatic
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
Maris wrote:
How did Park Shin Hye become an actress with no weakness in ‘Pinocchio’
OSEN | 2015.01.15 09:51
last updated | 2015.01.15 12:49

image_2015-01-15.jpg

[OSEN=Pyo Jae Min] Actress Park Shin Hye placed her position firmly as an unrivaled actress who is pretty and acts well through ‘Pinocchio’. Choi In Ha who she acted was lovely since it was not a Cinderella-type of character that causes harm. Park Shin Hye maximized the advantages of this kind of character. Over all, she was an actress that possessed positive energy which made people trust and wait even at the stuffy situation when conflict reached its peak.

Park Shin Hye aroused the popularity of the drama with Lee Jong Suk by acting a righteous local news reporter at SBS Wed-Thu drama, ‘Pinocchio’ that will end on 15th . Choi In Ha who she acted was not a heroine that commonly appeared in romantic dramas. She was a pretty character which her image of finding a clear solution at whatever hardships she went through by improving her own life was praiseworthy. Heroes usually get all the popularity in romantic dramas, but the favorable preference for Park Shin Hye took off some burden from Lee Jong Suk.

Park Shin Hye is an actress that has fresh and positive charms. She knows how to show her specialty that makes people find hope through her bright smile although the character is in sorrow in the drama. The reason she was less envied by female audiences when she acted a typical Cinderella-type character in ‘The Inheritors’ was due to her usual favorable move. Her romantic acting that had lively vividness was one of the pleasures of seeing ‘Pinocchio’. She acted lively as if she was next to audiences without being awkward and looking like a glamorous star in all acting scenes for its doll-like appearance and stereotyped image.

She has considerably deep expressiveness compared to peer actresses like an actress who has seasoned acting ability and bright charms. In ‘Pinocchio’, there were hero and heroine that went through hard times due to the ill-fated relationship with their parents’ generation. Park Shin Hye that has positive and healthy charms showed image as ‘the queen of tears’ through her explosive emotional acting at these kinds of heart-ending moments.

She is an actress that has firm acting ability since she has been acting since her childhood. She heated up audiences’ hearts every time she showed herself crying in dramas starting from ‘Stairway to Heaven’. She also has clever talents of knowing how to act a plentiful emotional acting by using all her facial muscles such as using her forehead and cheeks when she cries with big tears dropping from her big eyes.

The reason why she has placed herself as the next generation’s ‘Queen of Korean Wave’ by getting popular not only in Korea, but also in overseas is due to her diverse expressiveness that attracts even foreigners that are relatively weak at understanding the lines.

Park Shin Hye shows her strength of being able to convince overseas audiences only with her facial expression since overseas audiences focus on facial expressions unlike Korean audiences that understand the drama by hearing the story. Actually, there are sharp evaluations on an actress’s acting ability if she is pretty, but Park Shin Hye has power to embrace the entire generation going beyond the limits with only her acting ability. This is why further activities of her, who is still in her 20s, are being more expected.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

<Picture> SBS

[Copyright ⓒ OSEN 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=42752...ode=en&lfrom=twitter

image_2015-01-15-2.jpg

Via giselle__tw......thanks

My Note: It gives me great pleasure to post this article because I know that it will give the same happiness to all Shinhye's admirers like it did to me....

It is wonderful to see the media acknowledge her mark as a top notch actress. It was difficult for me to highlight any one part of this thoroughly analyzed acting of Shinhye. I would just like you all to read it fully and enjoy! ......

Will be back after watching the drama with English subbing.......

I'm backreading all the the pages in here (i dont want to miss a single page) and since i was too late now to share my excitement in every episode, it would now be offtopic or outdated already to post accordingly and I'm not a tech savvy as well :shy: , mianhe :shy: so what im doing is just clicking the "Thank you" button here which means my gratitude to all your efforts to keep this thread alive adding so much excitement particularly for new updates.

But, for this one (above), I can't let this to pass as i'm longing to hear these for a long long time that Shinhye be well recognized/acknowledged for her remarkable talent as an actress and as a multi-talented performer onstage especially that this is coming out from media people.

Thank you so much OSEN, thank you so much Sis Maris for sharing this one with us. Thank you to all.

Well, got more pages to go (i dont know what time i'll be done here but definitely i've gotta finish this one tonight, fighting!)....till next...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114098

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Look at the babyyy!! Waaa! He's hungry but Inha is too busy with Dalpo. :D :D :D

Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114100

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
HeIIo everyone...
No streaming tonite. I miss the feeIing whiIe streaming!!!
But exitement shouId continue. The drama stiII very fresh in our mind atm.
Iet reminiscing episode one...

DaIpo 1st appearance...funny meh
Screenshot2015-01-21at10.02.18PM.jpg

see his expression
Screenshot2015-01-21at10.02.37PM.jpg

In Ha expression - priceIess.
Screenshot2015-01-21at10.04.27PM.jpg

CIose up DaI Po
Screenshot2015-01-21at10.04.12PM.jpg

Miss the drama..
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114103

• irene_xxvi
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114106

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
[21.01.2015] SBS Midnight TV- Pinocchio

cr to the uploader

Thank God i was quite busy today, otherwise, i would feel my withdrawals from the drama :)
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, kimloveeun, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114112

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Is it just my connection, or its youtube acting up lately? cus all youtube links wont play :throw:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114142

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
i hope your you tube connection is working already sis @Lukaforlove....
I wonder when sis @eve will be back?!......missing you sis especially in this thread :)

Sharing with you more of In Ha pics.....withdrawal syndrome to the highest degree!
i am coping up....i will miss the live streaming tonight....gotta move on!

bzEsljo.jpg

FA3rVCM.jpg

Sv2mgSi.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114180

• irene_xxvi
Im with you sis @jenzzy im missing sis @eve and her posts and insights especially in this thread.. but im glad sis @maris is often here.. ;) You two cant be MIA on the same time, got it?! :D :D :D

sis @avidfanatic ooh. i know most of you're free time has been allotted to backreading.. glad you came here!! Hope to see you soon! ;)

cr: dramafever
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #114208

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I am missing Pinocchio.....terribly!
All is not forgotten :)
Here are some pics of the first few episodes....

i am recovering....from missing them

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, kimloveeun, librajapan, irene_xxvi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.643 seconds