Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78164

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Minhye:luvluv:
True happiness when they are in each other side.....
image_2014-01-23.jpg
The topic has been locked.

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78166

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@verfir: I don't feel anyone needs to feel apologetic if they like Shinhye with a particular person. We all are here because we admire and love Shinhye. To all of us it's important that Shinhye is happy irrespective of who that person is eventually going to be. It may be from the entertainment industry or outside. It's fine to be Geunshin, yongshin, MinShin or someone else etc. After all.....it's Shinhye who will choose the person she wants to be with for her whole life. We tend to lean towards the person we like more. Personally, I like all who are good to Shinhye, treat her well and have good things to say about her.
Shinhye does make it difficult for everyone because she looks great with all.........after all she is the queen of chemistry

:bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, Angel88, KimcheeMe7, wch9282, MinHyeLove, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78169

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis verfir,

allow me to give my insights and i hope everyone can read this with an open mind. Before that, let me clarify i was a Geunshin before, and now a MinHye. I have no intentions to bash any ship but i'm writing this with an objective mind.

Geunshin-back in YAB days i personally think they have a crush on each other but did not pursue it. After many interviews and article of Shinhye saying that she and JGS are close friends and like siblings, i've began to accept it. Through reading her many interviews Shinhye always come across to me as someone who is honest. An example i can give is her saying that she always fight with her mum, she doesn't help out at the restaurant etc..that statement can be looked at like she's not a good daughter but i dont think it that way coz fighting with ur parents are normal! It doesn't mean u dont love them. That's why when she say she is just like a sibling with JGS, i believed her. When JGS mentioned about him proposing Shinhye for his commercial partner, i think was really sweet of him. But at the same time i also wondered why would he mentioned him helping her? When SALT hasn't even confirmed anything yet. I've read other people's view that JGS always mentioned Shinhye when Shinhye is in the spotlight (i think they are implying he's indirectly using her fame). I dont want to think like that. In my mind, they are loyal and good friends and they help each other out.

MinHye- initially i didn't ship them. I thought they look good onscreen, their chemistry is daebak, even though i started to notice their actions looked too REAL in later episodes but i personally think that Minho as her real life partner is burdensome. That changed when i saw the sbs awards. Minho looked ridiculously happy and treated her really well. And most importantly was Shinhye' s reaction to him. That made me hook into MinHye. I love a guy that makes her happy. Like i said, i think Shinhye's an honest person. And from Shinhye's recent interview she hasn't denied her rumor with Minho. But it's still too early to tell.

My point is sis verfir, i don't think Shinhye and JGS has something secretly going on. I think they are just good friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, verfir, maeladie, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78183

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Missing them..

minhyepshic-14.jpg

@nzida I hope so.. keke..
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: goldilocks, nzida, love_geunshin, maeladie, wch9282, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78184

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
MinHye for The Inheritors OST Promo Interview..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78193

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh I can't wait until I get the Heirs Director's Cut! I hope it will not disappoint me! However, it will bring back too many nostalgic memories by the time I receive it. By then, who know what MinHye will be doing.

When did MinHye do this interview? Again, makes me wonder again why they did not to it together! From the beginning to the end of Heirs, MinHye only took 2 selcas and only had one interview together not counting the press conference. It really frustrates me because in all her other dramas, she has way more interaction with her male co-star.

Again, this always leads me to believe that Min Ho is really Mr. Untouchable, not by his own will. To me, everything he does has to be just him - it's like his limelight cannot be shared with anyone else - likely one of the tactics used by his company. That's perfectly fine, but at times, it really turns me off.

Like another sister said in another thread, there would be too much pressure and it would be burden if SH were to date MH. Can you imagine how Minoz fans will react?! They would flip that their idol was taken by another woman! I would not be able to bear SH being a target from his fans. Maybe that's what happened to Park Min Young. So you can argue that MH should be hiding his feelings in order to protect the person he likes knowing what his fans would put that girl through. Sometimes I feel bad for MH because despite all his fame and success, he might actually be feeling lonely because he can't fully live a normal life. That's why I agree with sis Maris. For her calibre, SH is still able to maintain her integrity and spend time with her family and friends. I guess there is a price to stardom and it may not be as great as we think it to be.

I was also a long-time GeunShin shipper, but who wasn't back when YAB was broadcasted and after seeing all the BTS between Geun Suk and Shin Hye? Then I became a Yong-Shin shipper for awhile. However, after awhile, with less news of them, my love for both camps fizzled and of course, all of you can see I am currently a MinHye shipper. So I will be the first to admit that I am not faithful...lol...whenever I see a great coupling with SH, I immediately love them. It use to be Lee Wan- SH before there was even JGS-SH. What I am saying is that I may not be MinHye shipper forever because in the future, if there is another male co-star who seems more suitable for SH, I will likely ship them too. But by far, of all her male co-stars, I love MH the best and I think the driving nail was the way he treated SH on SBS Awards Night. He was extremely considerate and gentlemanly as can be.

As for GS mentioning SH, I want to give him credit and say that he is not using SH to promote himself but rather just supporting a close friend. GS has always been very open and willing to compliment SH from day 1. This situation is no different. He is just complimenting his friend. It is true that at this point SH is more famous than GS, but I strongly believe GS can make it big in Korea if he carefully considers his roles like how SH did this year and how MH does all the time. He keeps choosing pretty boy roles. He needs to show a mature side of himself and a different side to his acting. I wish him all the best.

I am happy that GS still keep in touch with SH. Does Yong Hwa do so too? I hope fame does not change his personality!

Just love it when MH closes his eyes for this hug --- it just seems too real!:shy:

The.Heirs.E20.END.131212.HDTV.H264.720p-LIMO23201401233126GMT.JPG
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, mana ^-^, hacci143, MinHyeLove, aki08, sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78200

• MinHyeLove
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
MinHye cutest couple! Love them very much and hope they do things together again. I also fan of LMH not just PSH. I wait for them more more this year. I sad they not do movie together. I wait LMH go for PSH movie premier. They very nice and look good together.

@nzida I read many us PSH star angels say this JKS using PSH. I feel very bad us think like that. He always talk PSH even he was more famous before in korea and now he still very famous outside korea. He always talk PSH every year. I think this insult our princess if we talk bad for her friends. Mother also feel bad some us PSH fans talk bad like that for our PSH friend. JKS and PSH do many CF together. three before now four. PSH never do CF with partners and JKS never do cf with partners. So say JKS using PSH I feel very bad this man who is nice always be bash. IU very famous Korea and Nation little sister she had all kill winning charts no1 and he not talk her at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78202

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
@yunihz yeah I'm missing them more each time I watch Heirs! I just hope they make another CF together . I just want to see them together again!! :(

image_2014-01-24.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78209

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Hmm. I'm a 20%geunshin, 60% Yongshin and 10% Minhye
I think they have great chemistry on screen, but I can't tell for sure how deep is their bond after Heirs.
He was very manly during the awards night. The prince charming and she was the princess. All cameras were on them,
So their behaviors and gestures were pretty much calculated. There was no spontaneous moment.
It's still too early to tell, maybe if I see more bts maybe that 10% will go up.

I hope they'll do Heirs FM this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 months ago #78217

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Day and Pleasant Evening...

wahhhh....very serious discussion..

I just can't join in - my mind is blank at this moment..

I only can post this...

thanks HEIRS DC for sharing. I was able watch thoroughly recently when I am rest on my bed for few day. Both are lucky for taste each other lips and tongue... it's good to be actress and actor. Your parent will not get angry if you being kiss by friend or oppa....:lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds