Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87589

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
hacci143 wrote:
sis, thanks for the Dispatch article. Dispatch definitely knows something about MinHye. Take note that the article also mentioned other actors/actresses that also conducts FM and released albums, but only the photos of MinHye was mainly highlighted by Dispatch. Plus, remember Dispatch's article on Shinhye's outing with her friends in February this year? They also mentioned "Tan would have been happy if he saw this.." in Shinhye's article. It's definitely a hint! Here's the past article link:

m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2338584&lfrom=twitter

and here is the original article...in the fourth paragraph there is "Tan" in hangul 탄
m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=...d=420&aid=0000000737

GTG before this forum is blocked by my company. Have a nice day lovelies!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nzida.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87598

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good morning everyone. May you have a lovely day.
From GHOST TOWN with love.

lotte-kiss_zps18d16489.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87603

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another synchronize, the food lover.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Look at both pout lips. After last episode Heir, does their lips said hi to each other?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY, JulYan26

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87610

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343
@sis nzida..How can we forget that dispatch really Loves them... :wahaha

"It seems like she likes macaroons. She was smiling brightly while biting on a green macaroon. The bite of a sweet macaroon, and a sip of slightly bitter coffee. It was a happy afternoon that is added with chit-chatting with friends.
‘Tan’ would have been happy if he saw this…."

and this one LMH LINE Promo AD...

Latest Article of Dispatch (the hallyu star)

credit pic to the owner...
have a good day and happy shipping... :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, Chars, JulYan26

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87611

• JulYan26
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
ni hao my MinHye family ,,

when i saw their latest CF photo my eyes catch this tada

PhotoGrid_1403069784797.jpg

same polo design and color :-V :-V

CTO
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JulYan26.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87635

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
I would like to share this spazzworthy info I just read from our sister's thread in Soompi. From our last weekend's Min-HOT's FM in Beijing, China there was a question being asked to him....

Emcee: If you are a woman, will you fall in love with Lee Min-ho?

Previously we have translation telling he said, of course since he's the best man and he's good with woman or to woman or something along this line. Turns out, ladies, that translation was 300% wrong! Of course he didn't say it like that, we all know he's a VERY humble person, who is definitely not full of himself :P (Though I can't help but to chuckle at him admitting his good look there! :P )

So here's the correct translation, brought to you by my chingu LaDadaista from MinShin Soompi thread :) Such an awesome work not to be shared with you ladies here!

Again, the question was...

Emcee: If you are a woman, will you fall in love with Lee Min-ho?

And his real answer was:

YOU SEE THERE?

MY WOMAN! Nae Yeoja :)

So what do you think ladies? ;) Spazzworthy enough? I have my own opinion about this but I wanna listen to yours first! :P

FULL CREDIT TO LaDadaista from MinShin Soompi and the team behind this amazing work :)
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, verfir, Irishly10, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87636

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Good Evening

Can I load the picture again?
Oppa's picture a bit clearer. :) :)

minhyety.jpg
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, KIXAMAY

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87637

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
After I heard LMH said " he will treat his woman sincerely and whole-heartedly"...I almost want to cry because I feel so happy for PSH because she finally can find a Decent Guy who can treat her sincerely and whole-heartedly. The kind of guy is every woman dream of. I feel so happy our PSH can have this guy..LMH...I really love you !!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87639

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Faida,

MY WOMAN! MY WOMAN?! that's not how a single guy would answer! It sounded as if he's confirming he has someone at the moment:)

Thanks for the post sis! Usually the translators on stage are not 100% accurate. Sometimes they just cut short the celebs long explaination or they cannot deliver the right Korean expression. For that, im glad our ship has a solid team who understands korean, chinese, japanese, english, thai, u name it we have it all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Irishly10, faidaris, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87641

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Nzida,

I think (and feel free to correct or tell me that I was wrong) he might NOT even trying to be as bold. But sometimes when you're being completely yourself it is so hard to differentiate which one you can say and which one you should not say (more to avoid feeding us shippers or haters with things that we can speculate about). Since our Min-HOT was being himself, I guess it just slipped through his tongue like that :P Nae Yeoja --- awwwwwwww :luvluv: This is definitely WORTH KNOWING!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, kimloveeun
Time to create page: 1.038 seconds