Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130242

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
thanks for sharing all sisters.. but i cant comment in details since im unable to make a private messages... :touched :touched :superkiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, PemyeosomPema

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130254

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, PemyeosomPema, BadBat, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130259

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hi sis @nicole.....since it was posted here....Let's just leave it here
I can't also transfer it to another thread as i am not mode here.....
Anyway, here's the picture again with caption included....

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130347

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Jenzzy and moderators team thanks for keeping an eye on the postings. Indeed it is prudent that photos not be reposted to keep her privacy. If she and whoever are dating it'll be revealed in due time. Let's just pray PSH keeps her head not her heart on top of her body that she won't give in easily to whatever feelings of attraction she has with anyone.
Must be lonely where she is, I mean this in terms of her work and life. Does she have any group of friends she goes out with? Unlike JYH who has his CNBLUE guys and Taecyeon his 2PM pals, she's by herself most of the time. So it's pretty lonely and since I've been 25 once myself, it can be tempting to "fall" for guys who show some attention and caring.
I am around the age of your moms and you all might consider this too conservative... But really a young attractive (not to mention rich) girl like PSH needs to be traveling with friends for backpacking trips like that esp in Europe. Sounds trendy and exciting and all, but those places are magnets for all sorts of people so I hope she is traveling with friends (or boyfriend?). (Ahem, have they not spotted LJS yet in Italy?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130348

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Just my thoughts sis Nu2me. It's wise decision to stay out of Korea for now... And also to just stay out of public life when she returns. News said she'll go back to school. I have some suspicion the story about she & LJS is true. And they'll have to own up to it pretty soon. My imagination is running wild to think all these one-month hiatus and going back to school are her company's way of news blackout (which is quite difficult, how can someone as popular as PSH suddenly fade out of news lime this?)... I'm even suspecting there are engagement plans etc that's why she is kind of "withdrawing" from public life for a while. There must be some serious personal issue, otherwise she's her usual bubbly self she can just outright say the rumor is false and then return to Korea because she's not keeping anything from public knowledge.(of course just because she is liked by many doesn't mean she can't have her privacy... She should be given that... Except it'll be hard. Look at princess Diana) let's just pray she'll have guidance in what she does... And it'll be good for her even if it might disappoint many of her followers me included. Thanks for your posts all of you... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130355

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I totally agree with you sis @fgnuva on having friends around.....
and yes she has been vocal about being lonely having no love interest at the moment
I still trust and believe her that they are just friends with Jong Suk....
Lest there will be issue again on this dating rumors....
I hope that no lies here between them and the fans :) the truth will always set them free
I pray that our good Lord continue to bless Shin Hye in all aspects of her life....

This is an IG update.....from NY city.....where Sanguiwon was shown

web_32004464_aae6af54_20150712_060639.png

web_32004464_12f704d4_jino_chun.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, narjess89, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130356

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
As some fan account said.....
This IG was posted where some Koreans who are traveling as well
was treated with beer by Shin Hye.....
Love you for that Shin Hye :)

2038797398_0f6fd836_CYMERA_20150712_062751.jpg

2038797398_8ae8c26b_CYMERA_20150712_062657.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130362

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Account of Park Shin Hye in Florence, Italy.

“Even though Michaelangelo’s world and the night scenery is amazing,
Park Shin Hye bought us beers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
so daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
After “3 Meals a Day,” she went on a trip around Europe and I got a chance to meet her in Florence

Credit: the-inheritors

My Note
Translation of the above post by Jenzzy

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala and this user have 1 others thankyou

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130363

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Wouldn't it be nice to see her in NY for this event since this is a huge event. But... She probably didn't know about this. Or European travel arrangements had already been made before she was told about this. I suppose she knows about this event. Wish them luck in NY!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 9 months ago #130364

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH treated about 10 people to a beer? I didn't realize she was used to that beverage. :) cheers! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 2.302 seconds