Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25374

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@ tulipanns,

did you notice too the rings on her necklace???
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25377

• ininah
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 119
tata0103 wrote:
@ tulipanns,

did you notice too the rings on her necklace???

What are those rings? is it from JGS?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25385

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: good eye Tata. I used my magnifying glass (when I make beads jewelries) to be sure. It's beautiful, can it be rings like u said, or a unique round pendant. :huh: either way hope it came from u know who. :pinch:

nice jacket, back view

signing event

outdoor viewing of "Green Days" cartoon with the audience

did u notice, they ended the premiere, interview, signing and outdoor viewing late.
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham, monomi, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25389

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@nu2me,
it looks like 2 or 3 rings to me but lets ask the others,,,,LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25418

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yes, they r working sis Betsy.
we just need to know what the interview is all about :)

PSH with manager-nim (holding her pretty bouquets)

from SH bonus interview : --
(1), mainly to find the it place?
at dawn go mainly to the market. One is around 3 to 4 hours. it's an opportunity to get a variety of items.

(2) If there is a role model, who?
: Godusim teacher. (let's get older and very nice)

(3) where can we see Shinhye?
: Olympic Park, around the house. I like exercise. have not become commonplace enough to go.

Sinhye 's Biography
Sinhye night (born 1990): Republic of Korea female actor. Lee Seung Hwan 2003 Music Video 'Flower' debuted, the drama "Stairway to Heaven> Choi Ji Woo in the appearance of the child, acting as un rookie left a strong impression at once. Latest drama, "You're Beautiful> twin 1 person 2 position gominam 'gained great popularity in film"'Cyrano; Love Agency> with the box office,and presented an animation "special day dream" at the 15th Pusan International Film Festival dubbing cartoon character.
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham, monomi, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25435

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
PIFF POSTER.jpg

This could be a magazine cover for PIFF 2010.
Credit Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25436

• sabchia
  • New Star
ANOTHER PIFF PHOTO.jpg

From DC
LOL standing so far apart. This guy is 32 right? Never seen him before. Wonder if he is an actor??
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by sabchia. Reason: forgot to quote source
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25438

• sabchia
  • New Star
Yep. double check with Baidu..He was once a popular actor, it seems...and did Park shin Hye also said she wanted to be a police once....He he he. I thought she thought of becoming a kindergarten teacher. I suppose she has lots of dreams...as a child....

Netease Entertainment October 12 reports (compilation / 11 months of snow) the annual Pusan International Film Festival is being held by Park Shin Hye, Song Changyi dubbing animated film "Dream precious days," 11, a press conference held in the afternoon, although only for the film "vocals", the two main characters and the audience share or work experience, Park Shin Hye said to the child intended to be a police】 【police, fully thought as an actor.
"Dream of the precious days," invited Park Shin Hye and Song Changyi voice, so that the two are feeling very fresh, Song Changyi before becoming a TV actor, was once a popular actor, the voice is definitely perform quite well, and the first When the voice of Park Shin Hye is a lot of tension, she said: "good voice animation strange for me, so very nervous but also very interesting. My voice is the role of a desire for success is people, and I really resonated with their own . "on the way to a reporter's question, she was born 90 years have been a number of films is representative of hope as an actor since childhood, she was laughing, said:" No, always intended when the police】 【care, because a child into a thief stole my house 100 million, it has always wanted to be a police】 【police, before becoming an actor have not given up that dream. "
As for the initiation of the safety animation film director Jae Hoon, talking about the film, said: "want to bring everyone back to the childhood world of the most honest, the two voice actors are very perfect, I want to have the expression out. "and dubbing the film's Song Changyi help high school students said:" I'm 32 years old with high school students to the sound reminds me a lot of students do during it. "
(This article Source: Netease Entertainment Zhuangao)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25440

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
"Special day Dream" stage greeting - anjaehun director, Lee Wan, songchang's (27 photos)

Attachment gd1.JPG not found

gd2.JPG

Attachment gd3.JPG not found

Attachment gd4.JPG not found

gd5.JPG

gd6.JPG

gd7.JPG

gd8.JPG

gd9.JPG

credit as tagged^^

b back~

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25442

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
more~

gd10.JPG

gd11.JPG

gd12.JPG

gd13.JPG

gd14.JPG

gd15.JPG

gd16.JPG

gd17.JPG

gd18.JPG

credit as tagged^^

more to come~ :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, elankham, monomi, ayz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.764 seconds