Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25932

• anini
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 178
Video : [Baidu Park Shin Hye Zhang Genshuo it] Park Shin Hye Korean rice Pusan International Film Festival press conference video shoot
credit: Star couples Video Group

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0Mzk5NTEy.html

Video : SHINHYE SAY CHINESE
credit: APR April Club

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0NDI2NzE2.html

Video : Shinhye The Star
credit: APR April Club

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0NTE0MTQ0.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26015

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
WOW, there were so many videos to watch. Thank u Anini for the share. Hugs !! :)

we will keep an eye for this cartoon movie" "Special day Dream" (google translated title). Any news, we shall post here or any links or any videos :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, anini

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26021

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0MzY2MTYw.html

@anini

thanks for the vid...hope someone could eng sub this interview...she mentioned about YAB, hongki, jgs, utw,cyrano
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, anini

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26026

• anini
  • Junior Star
@ tata

yeah, i hope someone can translate the video for us....and who is that blonde and orange haired guy they keep on popping during shinhye's interview? wish i understand korean...kekekek

@nu2me
thanks too :kiss:
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by anini.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26028

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
@anini,

i think its hongki...same color of hair and same outfit with the YAB press conference
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26030

• anini
  • Junior Star
@ tata
is it Hongki? i couldn't recognize him then...i made a screencap

0000.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26032

• anini
  • Junior Star
by the way i went to the website hosting that video www.aprclub.net and they have a nice web for the anjells ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26120

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
thanks for the updates gals~~~ love u *hugz :pinch:

btw,here's the eng. trans. of the previous post... :) :)

Park Shin hye Makes Another Splash

Actress Park Shin-hye, who became popular with the success of TV soap opera "You're Beautiful," in which she starred, is increasing her fame with the hit movie "Cyrano Agency" and animation film "Green Days," in which she voices the central character.

"You're Beautiful" is currently being aired throughout Asia. "Green Days" was invited to the 15th Pusan International Film Festival, which ended Friday. On "Cyrano Agency," Park said, "It was great fun shooting that film, but the role itself was challenging. I felt that I have a lot to learn about expressing subtlety that is required when you portray someone in love. Maybe it's that I'm so young and need to get more experience."

gd1_2010-10-20.jpg

Although she once hosted some TV shows, now she wants to focus on her acting career. "I don't want to play it safe, but I want to build my image up steadily one step at a time. If I have any ambition, it would be returning the love I've got from so many people," she said.

gd2_2010-10-20.jpg

Source: english.chosun.com
~didn't include photos that are previously posted

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, elankham, monomi, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26126

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
@ betsy

thanks for the translation.

wow" if i have ambition, it would be returning the love i get from so many people"...so touching,,so sweet and so grateful..
no wonder, she is so blessed...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, anini, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26128

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
@anini,

i still think its hongki because sukkie's pix was shown before him...maybe she was asked about her close friends from YB ...wonder though why Yonghwa's pix was never shown
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, anini, ayz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.759 seconds