Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25443

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
gd19.JPG

gd20.JPG

gd21.JPG

gd22.JPG

gd23.JPG

gd24.JPG

gd25.JPG

gd26.JPG

gd27.JPG

credit as tagged^^

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, elankham, monomi, Vicky, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25465

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yes, it is a cover from CINE 21 (No.8)

The official newspaper for the 15th Pusan International Film Festival - "Cine 21> Daily Cover (No. 8)

PIFF, unlike previous years, the activities and showing outside made it a very direct to the public daily image cover.

and the end product of the photo (where Park Shin Hye and Song Chang Ui (Golden Bride, etc) were far apart is because of this).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham, monomi, Vicky, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25471

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
@tata and eve I did notice her necklace !!!! I was thinking they could be 2 rings on the chain as well like the ones from tiffanys but it looked different in some photos....I was just in my own spazzing world hoping they would be 2 rings that represent GeunShin !

Im trying to find some pics of Sukkie of recent where hes wearing his ring too hahahaha
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25482

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
the other PIFF covers

Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, tulipanns, Vicky

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25900

• anini
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 178
any news on PSH's Green Days? Wish we can watch the animated movie soon:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25901

• anini
  • Junior Star
Found this in moviedaum.net... this time they're closer...:silly:

[Pusan International Film Festival People ⑥] 'precious dream that one day' Lovely Day & songchang, "the lush kiss"

untitled5.bmp

Cel animation for a long time to meet the domestic creative "special day Dream" is a high school wall of the putputhan growth. Heroes 'and' Without Saying played the voice of the dubbing of the anime also enjoyed a strange and unusual work. How are moving hand-drawn picture, a picture of a few dozen seconds to show anything was interesting to watch this is necessary.

"Every little'm very lively and responsive and it's a lovely character. Some people are worried we may be of pure sonyeojyo. "Exciting and emotional sharing, and as the voice of the withdrawal of life gained songchang. Invention and a lot of interest in space exploration is erratic and witty boy. Similarly, it was also the first dubbing hagin unfamiliar. That was the hardest part of his 'age' difference.

"While a young man than I were supposed to represent. Put a little more maturity and raising the tone of voice haesahan got to pay. Caught a ton of times it's not exactly hard to keep. "" Precious day Dream "1970 nyeondaeda the background. Songchang of the "people who spent time at school than to revive the memories and hope the big impression," the wind did not forget.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, sabchia, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25904

• anini
  • Junior Star
Songchang's - Park Shin Hye, Annie, 'precious dream that one day' Dubbing Challenge
[Newsen bakyoungju News]
[Newsen] | Newsen | 2010.10.11 16:55:12

20101011165511792.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25905

• anini
  • Junior Star
C:\fakepath\untitled6.bmp
20101011185329720.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by anini.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25926

• anini
  • Junior Star
Video : Green daysPIFF autograph session 1
credit: You Kazakhstan mint

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0MzU4Mzc2.html

Video : Green daysPIFF autograph session 2
credit: You Kazakhstan mint

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0MzY2MTYw.html
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by anini.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #25927

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@anini,

thanks for the photos...shinhye really looks good with any leading man, young or old ...(but of course sukkie is the best)

psh has that X factor...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, Roxy-T, anini
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.633 seconds