Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day)

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26153

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
wah!!! i really hope that i can see the cartoon...:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26184

• anini
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 178
@ tata
you're perfectly right, it really is Hongki...saw this anjell photo...thanks :)

00000.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26327

• gwen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 282
so cute:

983fc341488f946fcefca30b.jpg

deb0a51788d5944b5baf530a.jpg

credits to baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26329

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Green Days in London Korean Film Festival

오는 11 월 5 일부터 23 일까지 열리는 런던 한국 영화제 에 소중한 날 의 꿈 이 초청 되었습니다.

올해 로제 5 회째를맞는런던한국영화제는런던에서한국영화를상영하고알리는행사로,
주영 한국 문화원 과 한국 콘텐츠 진흥원 에서 주관 하고 있습니다.

소중한 날 의 꿈 은 런던 ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts) 에서
13 일토요일오후 1 시부터 상영 하며
영화 상영 후 감독 Q & A 가 30 분가량 진행 됩니다.

소중한 날 의 꿈 이 좋은기회 를 만나 영국 에서 상영 하는 자리 를 갖게 되었습니다.
현지 에 사시는분 들과 좋은만남 의 시간 을 갖기 를 기대 하고 있습니다.

[출처] 소중한 날 의 꿈 런던 한국 영화제 초청 (소중한 날 의꿈) | 작성자 소중한 날 의꿈

cre: HyeSuk Baidu

Brief trans.:

Shin Hye's GREEN DAYS is invited to London Korean Film Festival which will be held on November 5-23, 2010.
Green Day is scheduled to be shown on November 13, 2010 @ 1 pm. There will be a 30-minute Q & A ( for the director, i guess) after the screening. It's a great opportunity for the movie to be shown in England.

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, nu2me, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26336

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
That is superb newsbit Betsy, thanks for posting this.

WOW, so excited that our lovely and talented Park Shin Hye will have her cartoon movie: Green Day shown at "the London-Korean Film Festival 2010" list from London ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts). A Q&A session will follow after the film exhibition was shown.

GREAT !!! People will see PSH's name on the credits and would be listening to her voice !!! I too want to see this cartoon !
Can't wait. So proud of Shin Hye !!! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 6 months ago #26374

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
wow!!! tq 4 the news...:P hopefully it will be a total success there... good luck shin hye! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 5 months ago #27566

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
Shin Hye greets in chinese

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0NzU2NTM2.html
cr: HyeSuk

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, ayz

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 5 months ago #28029

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
GREEN DAYS @ THE LONDON KOREAN FILM FESTIVAL 2010

Source: koreanfilmfestival.co.uk

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klm_adebayor

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 5 months ago #28073

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Green Days plus directors Q&A
< Films / Animation

Scheduled on Saturday 13th November 13:00
London ICA

Described as a Korean cousin to Studio Ghibli in style, Green Days uniquely illustrates the universal themes of the highs and lows of adolescence. Arang, a young competitive relay runner who dreams of becoming a professional athlete, orchestrates a collapse in the middle of a relay race rather than crossing the finish line in second place. At the same time, Soo-min transfers in from Seoul and meets Cheol-soo, who dreams of becoming a scientist, quickly forming a special bond. They are all young and believe that they will become what they all dream about but with live and insecurities confronting them at every turn will they be able overcome these and turn their dreams into reality?

In this warm-hearted animation the directors, Han Hye Jin and An Jae Hoon, vividly bring to life the dreams and fantasy of adolescence through the encounters between the impossibly aspiring kids. Set in the ’80s and ’90s, the dreamy world and youthful imagination reminds its audience of our lost past and dreams. The film has a beautiful and unique way of evoking the childhood “dreams” that we have lost through old age.

This film is showing at:
London ICA

Director: AN Jae-hoon & HAN Hye-Jin

Thanks sis Betsy for posting. I've enlarged the text.
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel

Re: [2010] Pusan Int'l Film Festival - Oct 11 -14 Cartoon (Green Day) 13 years 5 months ago #28937

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
an article from tvdaily released today [2010-11-17]
google trans:
Exciting, like first love, a pure film 'precious dream that one day'

to view the attached video, pls. check out this link click here

[TV Daily = seonmigyeong News] Korea to achieve a significant attention of the animation in the film 'precious dream that one day' (anjaehun Han Hye Jin Director, made in pencil to meditation) followed by 19 days starring the voice of actor Park Shin Hye, yeon songchang the dubbing of the site is open.

Every generation dreams relate to arousal of the first love with South Korea to drawings depicts an 'important day dreams from a young adult audience, both friendly and warm up the audience to impress last month, the 11th animated film festival in the 15th Pusan International. The first screening, and starring the voice of the fan signing songchang, Park Shin Hye in the audience for the first time I met them.

Time 'special day the dream' and yet so touching and witty story and pretty pictures, and voices of the actors as realistic generous receive applause from the audience was celebrated. In particular, Park Shin Hye and songchang voice acting so far is the best compliment of Korea animation created with a unique character that is being evaluated.

Exposed dubbing scene in recent drama 'Life is Beautiful' as the best popular songchang's and romantic comedies ''Cyrano Agency'' adult as the acting and the show at all successful, Park Shin hye, and oh yeon West participated in a vivid smoke spread planned.

Innocence of first love, arousal, and grow dim memories to remind you let fantasy.

Unconfirmed domestic release.

[TV Daily = seonmigyeong reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
quite confusing.. hehe...

GREEN DAYS will be released in Korea(in theaters)..no specific date yet :) ~hancinema

KUDOS~! GD gained positive response.. SH and Songchang were complimented for their excellent dubbing..

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Last_Angel
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.268 seconds