Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL.

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79513

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-02-15-18.jpg

|Yoon Shi Yoon's fan sent some lunch boxes to Shinhye waiting room during her Fanmeeting
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Humilis, moon, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79514

• Maris
image_2014-02-15-19.jpg

||كيكة عيد الميلاد|| كانت مفاجأة المعجبين العرب لـ #شين_هاي في لقاء معجبينها اليوم، وتحتل مكانها الجميل في مطعم والدتها (جُملة عيد ميلاد سعيد وشعار نادي المعجبين مكتوبه باللغتين العربيه والإنجليزيه) كل عام ونجمتنا بصحة وجمال وسعادة ونجاح وتميز ^__^

Credit: PSH Arab Fanclub

My Note: I think from little that I can make out. This cake is from her Arab Fans club wishing her a very happy birthday. The place where birthday celebration after the fan meeting .......is her parent's restaraunt . It would be great to have any Arab member could translate it.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79515

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
and here she is with her idol friends...
JongHyun's from B2ST (the one who picked SH as his ideal girl) and Jonghyun of FTIsland:

Bgh3XXBIAAAJZa7.jpg

and her close friend FTIsland Hongki and their mutual friend Heechul at her mom's restaurant

HKHchul.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, moon, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79516

• Maris
image_2014-02-15-20.jpg

Credit: as tagged

(FA) Parents' video message during FM

Dad did most of the talking while mom smiled looking at dad then the camera. "do we love you? do we wish you a happy birthday?" Shin hye cried when she heard their message. This fan says this is an affectionate family. Moms eyes were filled with great affection. Then the fans sang"HB"

When it ended, her family appeared on stage with flowers and cake. They gave her warm birthday wishes/blessings. PSH was like a little girl. When parents left stage MC said "let's look at presents".

First gift was from a fan. A book about how to declare/find love. Everyone laughed. Shin Hye said "guess you think I'm not trying hard enough?" Then thanked her for gift. Second gift was an original piece of artwork from a fan's first attempt into delving into an art project. Third gift was from a Thai fan who also attended Shin Hye's Fm in Thailand. This fan brought a caricature and a doll she handmade.

Cr:psh DC
Via: Snowhninpyae .......thank you. It was too good not to share with everyone here :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, moon, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79517

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
and this was posted by Heechul asking who the girl is next to him...and yes...it's ShinHye...
looks like he came or met her after her FanMeet and here they are at a hotel celebrating her special day with her friends...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

and her buddy ParkSoJin was there too:
BgiCq6CCQAE3KQ1.jpg

I'm so happy for our girl, she's truly gifted with a lot of true friends and loving fans...she's one special girl and i'm so proud of her...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, CAP, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, mohamed and this user have 1 others thankyou

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79518

• Maris
image_2014-02-15-21.jpg

"@3lueStarlight:I like when fans boys dressed as woman when @ssinz saw them she laugh so loudly......

PSH Baidu
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, mohamed

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79521

:woohoo: It seems heechul is always present in Shin Hye's special moments.
Is he just a close friend, a fan or a someone who has special feelings? :ding:
She is the only K-actress that I know who has a lot of friends from the show business and who's family is so known to everyone! and has so many foreign fans... No wonder she has many bashers, too but because she is well loved by many..
Ah..i want to be there in one of her FM, someday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79522

• Maris
[INFO] Park Shin Hye's Birthday Fan Meeting(02.15.14)

- ShinHye gave her 1st flowers that she arranged to her mom.
And if she will win lottery, she wants to open a small 'COFFEE SHOP' where she can serve and talk to customer.

Credit: yongshin FB
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79523

• Maris
[INFO] Park Shin Hye's Birthday Fan Meeting(02.15.14)

MC : What is the most difficult work? 'Stairway to heaven' or 'Tree of heaven'?
SH : I was 16 during TOH, it was my first time being the lead in mini series. Because it was the leading role, so there were a lot of worries.

MC : What is the work that leave you the deepest impression?
SH : "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL", had a great time filming it.

MC : Heard that you are close to your co-workers, LEE HONG KI, JUNG YONG HWA & JANG GEUN SUK?
SH : I'm still close with my co-workers and staffs from "You're Beautiful" and "Heartstrings".

MC : At midnight on your birthday, who would you think will be the first co-workers that will send you a message?
SH : I think there shouldn't be one(hahaha). Should receive from KANG MIN HYUK and LEE HONG KI.
KANG MIN HYUK TREATS PEOPLE AROUND HIM VERY WELL.

Credit: Yongshin FB
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, moon, Angel88, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79527

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, moon, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.694 seconds