Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL.

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79555

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
:touched Happy Birth day Shin Hye ssi. Congratulation for a very successful FM.
Praying for your good health and more success for the coming years :)

Thank you to all the admin and moderators who share this wonderful gifts of Shin Hye's event.
It is greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, back*hug

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79557

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
PS14021700049_59_20140217090905.jpg

cr. m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=s...d=018&aid=0002931723
via @PSH_Supporters

well-loved Queen Shinhye :luvluv:

Happy Birthday Shinhye :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, nzida, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79560

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, back*hug

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79612

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
‎Park Shin Hye‬ celebrates her birthday with 300 fans

image_2014-02-17.jpg

Ahead of her upcoming birthday tomorrow, actress #ParkShinHye took time out to have an early birthday party celebration with 300 of her fans at Seoul’s Jayang-dong on February 15th.

Park Shin Hye had a sports meet with her fans last year, and actively interacted with them. At this year’s birthday celebration, Park Shin Hye couldn’t hide her blissful smile from start to finish.

Fans had painstakingly recorded congratulatory videos for Park Shin Hye, while a couple also revealed that they had gotten married because of Park Shin Hye, and even brought their children along. Park Shin Hye’s parents and overseas fans also sent their best wishes, and the videos left the actress teary-eyed as she was overcome with emotions.

Fans also put up performances, and played games with Park Shin Hye. In addition, Park Shin Hye also personally told fans what she has been up to lately, and what she hopes to be like 10 years down the road.

Following the Q&A session, Park Shin Hye who is a honorary ambassador for non-profit organization Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI), also showed videos of the children that she sponsors. She said, “I had a happy time today spending it with all you fans, and I have gotten a lot of energy from it all. I will continue to work hard to become an actress that bestows hope to everyone, and grow in the process. Please continue to support me.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will start filming for her new movie ‘Sanguiwon’, where she plays the role of the Queen.

Credit: KpopFighting
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79633

• Maris

Park Shin Hye Spends Teary Birthday with Fans

2014.02.17 17:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Ha Soo Jung
Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Park Shin Hye celebrated her birthday with her fans.

Park Shin Hye held a birthday party with 300 of her fans on February 15 at the Naru Art Center in Gwangjin-gu, celebrating her birthday coming up on February 18.

The fans put together a special birthday video message from her parents, overseas fans and from the couple who got married after meeting each other as fans of Park Shin Hye and their child named Minam, bringing Park Shin Hye to tears as she watched.

The party continued with special performance stages prepared by the fans themselves, truth or dare game, OX quiz, and Q&A session.

A video birthday message was also sent by Avon, who worked with Park Shin Hye when she volunteered in Ghana as an ambassador for hunger relief.

The actress said, “I received so much energy by spending a happy day with you all. I will go forward as an actress who can give out hope, as I age along with you, so please continue to hold my hand and walk along with me.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye chose Royal Tailor as her next project, transforming into a captivating queen.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Chars

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79634

• Maris
Which Former Co-Star Helped Park Shin Hye Celebrate Her Birthday?
BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 17, 2014 10:52 AM EST

Park Shin Hye's celebrated her birthday with her friends and again with her fans. Her friends' birthday party was small but the guest list included some big names. And it included one of her former k-drama co-stars.
None of the stars that attended the party were students Jeguk High in Park Shin Hye's recent drama "The Heirs." But one of them did co-star in another one of her most popular k-dramas.

That co-star was F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, who played the confused and adorable Jeremy in "You're Beautiful." In that drama, lucky Park Shin Hye had Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hongki in love with her.
And she has remained friends with all three of her "You're Beautiful" co-stars. Lee Hongki and fellow band member Choi Jong Hoon were at the party to help the actress celebrate, as were Yong Jun Hyun of BEAST and Super Junior's Heechul.

Not only does Park Shin Hye get to play love scenes with attractive co-stars such as Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin, and Yoon Si Yoon but she also gets to celebrate her special day with a handful of k-pop idols.

Some of the stars shared photos of the event on their Instagram accounts. One of the photos features Yong Jun Hyun and Choi Jong Hoon in a photo with the actress. Yong Jun Hyun captioned that photo "Shin Hye, happy birthday!"
Another photo by Heechul showed him along with Lee Hongki and another friend having a good time. The caption read "At Park Shin Hye's birthday party."

It also asked "But what do we do about a birthday cake for our pretty dongsaeng, Park Shin Hye?"
Although her actual birthday is Feb. 18, the stars met up earlier to celebrate.
The actress also celebrated her birthday with 300 of her fans on Feb. 15 at the Naru Art Center. The fans created a video message for her special day. It included the story of a couple that met because they were her fans. They married and had a child they named Minam after her "You're Beautiful" character. That part of the message touched Park Shin Hye and made her cry.

Given these two celebrations, we can assume Park Shin Hye had a great birthday.

Her next film project is "The Tailors," in which she plays a queen. That queen's desire to be fashionable sparks a rivalry between royal tailors that in turn effects the politics of her court.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, back*hug

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79641

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye has a happy birthday event with 300 fans

On February 15th, Park Shin Hye held her birthday party with fans from her official fanclub Starlight Angel.

Around 300 domestics and international fans gathered at the special event. In particular, a video message which included greetings from Park Shin Hye' parents and oversea fans which made her touched and couldn't resist her tears.

During the event, fans put up special performance and had many interactions with her through telepathy game, 'O' 'X' quiz, as well as Q and A segment in which she shared fans about her current status and also her upcoming projects in the future.

Park Shin Hye said,"I had a happy time today with all of you and I have received many energy from it. From now on I will continue to work harder so I hope you will still continue to give me lots of support"
cr: ohkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79642

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
HAPPY BDAY SHIN HYE DEAR!!

I am so glad she received so much love from her friends, family, and fans on her bday. I know she has lots of celebrity friends but I think all of them are busy to celebrate with her physically so I hope each and every one of them sent her a message.

I love her white dress at the fan meeting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79654

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye's Pre-Birthday Celebration

[Instagram] @rocoforest: "우리신짱 올해는 같이 축하해줄수있어서 너무너무 행복했져. 생일 너무너무 축하해.좋은사람들과 좋은시간좋다. 배가 너무 불렀지만 크"

Translation:
@rocoforest: "As we celebrate the birthday of our ShinJjang this year together, we are very very happy! Happy happy birthday. It's good to be with good people and in good times. But the belly is getting very big."

*Shin Hye with her friends.

cr: divalycious
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, nistymaj, hacci143

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79669

• Maris
SHINHYE 'S FM & bIRTHDAY MAKES NEWS in ALL PORTALS .....NAVER & NATE & DAUM

image_2014-02-18-3.jpg

Credit : PSH_ supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, nzida, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.837 seconds