Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL.

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79818

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
more photos of Shin Hye interview with Heechul

Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, mana ^-^

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79820

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, vertige25, Maris, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79824

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Awww, stunning birthday girl!

As per.google translate (to which i did noy understand even more haha) they were part they talk about Heirs, their start in the business. It was most likely, Heechul's interview with Shinhye

093837999_006.jpg

Pretty shinhye listens attentively and beautifully.

Thanks sis nu2me for posting the link. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79825

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
so pretty..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

she love wear white.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79845

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
was just posted:
Heechul Instragram post:

[TRANS] @HeeZZinPang 'Heechul is going'. Park Shinhye whose face and heart is like an angel. Park Shinhye is the symbol of angel!! Im Yoona is symbol of deer!! Noru* is symbol of paint!! ........?? Sorry for the bad joke. Shinhye is really really angel-like so she really suits phrases like <Seraph's Embrace>**
instagram.com/p/klfZhpo-d-/

guys are really swarming our beautiful flower with too many positive descriptions of her....and I concur with HeeChul, SH has a FACE And HEART of An ANGEL....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, moon, nistymaj, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79846

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
credit: soompi
A new interview with PSH by Super Junior's Kim Heechul -[Written in Korean] news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.nhn?mi...d=420&aid=0000000754

The interview is mostly about The Heirs, but one part that intrigued me is that PSH says '... BTW, I bought a skateboard recently. A birthday gift to myself. ...'

A skateboard?
-KHC: It seems you like to play sports.
▶PSH: I watch baseballs, sometimes also volleyballs. But I prefer play it myself to watch others do.

-KHC: That's so different from me. I didn't even watch World Cup Soccer and am not watching Winter Olympics these days. My TV is always turned off. I only play PC games.
▶PSH: I watch the sports games by Naver's text message broadcast or by DMB(phone). I watch if my favorite team is likely to win (smile). That makes me happy. In summer, I used to go for wake-board or one-ski. BTW, I bought a skateboard recently. A birthday gift to myself. I got stressed a lot while working, so I do sports activities to ease off the stress. Riding a bicycle, or snowboarding in winter or wake-boarding in summer. I couldn't manage myself if don't have own way of breaking through.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, vertige25, Karenchrstmrks, Chars

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79851

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hmm...why does that intrigue you sis?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79878

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis Almontel, skates for skateboarding like Minho?

Shinhye is very sporty gal. I remember one time there was a photo taken by the boardwalk and Song Joonki was there too. I have to look for that.....
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79885

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
this is 'killling' me! keeps on logging me out but I see my name in members on board. ottoke! I have to always save 1st n edit, save n edit. :pinch:

Anyways, hope there is a video posting on Heechul interviewing ShinHye... in the meantime... here are the photos taken.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Karenchrstmrks, Chars

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79886

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, vertige25, Maris, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds