Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL.

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79528

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1392525217.jpg

And yes Heechul is with beautiful Shinhye

Via twitter:
RT @HeeZZinPang_: With shinhye ♡ its nice
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, moon, vertige25, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79529

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Maris wrote:
image_2014-02-15-19.jpg

||كيكة عيد الميلاد|| كانت مفاجأة المعجبين العرب لـ #شين_هاي في لقاء معجبينها اليوم، وتحتل مكانها الجميل في مطعم والدتها (جُملة عيد ميلاد سعيد وشعار نادي المعجبين مكتوبه باللغتين العربيه والإنجليزيه) كل عام ونجمتنا بصحة وجمال وسعادة ونجاح وتميز ^__^

Credit: PSH Arab Fanclub

My Note: I think from little that I can make out. This cake is from her Arab Fans club wishing her a very happy birthday. The place where birthday celebration after the fan meeting .......is her parent's restaraunt . It would be great to have any Arab member could translate it.

maybe I can give some help :lol:
Translation:
|| Birthday Cake || from Arab Fan Club to #ShinHye in Fan meeting day,and in her mom's beautiful restaurant (sentece "Happy Birthday , Fan Club" wrote in both Arabic and English) Every year,our star stays in health and beauty, happiness and success and excellence

sorry if it's not Smooth :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, nistymaj, hacci143

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79534

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Stars Meet Up for Park Shin Hye’s Informal Birthday Bash
Published on February 16, 2014

image_2014-02-16-4.jpg

A couple stars recently shared photos from the small birthday bash held for Park Shin Hye on their Instagram accounts!

On February 16, BEAST member Yong Jun Hyung and FTISLAND’s Choi Jong Hoon recently took a photo with actress Park Shin Hye at her small birthday bash! Yong Jun Hyung shared the photo on his Instagram with the following caption, “With the pretty and amazing girl. Shin Hye, happy birthday!”

In another photo shared by Super Junior‘s Heechul, FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki, Heechul and another acquaintance identified as Seho smile for the camera. Heechul message reads, “At Park Shin Hye’s birthday party. With Hongki and Seho, hehehe. Whew…but what do we do about the birthday cake for our pretty dongseng, Park Shin Hye?”

Through the photos, it appears that Park Shin Hye had a small, informal party to celebrate her birthday with close acquaintances. Park Shin Hye actually celebrates her birthday on February 18, but for one reason or another the actress celebrated it a couple days earlier with her friends.

Credit: news

My note: thanks mana.....it's perfect . :)
Maybe Shinhye is committed with her family and for her Birthday on 18th. This is what I admire about her that she has her priorities right. This day was for her admirers during the FM and friends at her parents restaraunt only
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79536

• back*hug
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
i hope someone will updated a video in her concert .....soon :pray: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79537

• Maris
OMG So This Happened- There was a special fan at the FM

[140215 PSH FM FA cr. 翩翩辰辰] Saw an astonishing scene when leaving (the venue), a mother was pushing a hospital bed at the door, lying on the bed is a very sickly boy full of tubes holding FM’s stuff. I guess this special fan could have listened to the entire FM by the door, I guess even just by listening, he must have felt the warmth, wish him a speedy recovery…

Cr: Winter
Via My little corner blog by thao.....thanks

My Note: why am I not surprised? Maybe because she is a tonic for many passing through a bad phase ........health wise or other. Shinhye wants to be an entertainer rather than just an actress. I hope she realizes that she is much more than that for many
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79538

ermm..sorry guys :shy: but am i the only one thats melting by the way HeeChul and ShinHye looked at each other? and NO i want no rumors about them, because it will make things awkward for them B) B) but still.. :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, Park-Lee4ever

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79539

• moegov
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
a birthday cake was a surprise from Arab fans to park shin hye at her fan meeting. It is placed at her mother's beautiful restaurant (Happy Birthday and the slogan of Arab fan club were written on the cake, in Arabic and in English). Every year, our star stays healthy, pretty, happy, successful and excellent.

Note: the last sentence is not written correctly in Arabic, so the translation sounds bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, mana ^-^

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79541

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Thank you so much :kiss1: :kiss1:
how nice is it that we have fans from Different Countries :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79550

• Maris

Credit to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

15/2/2014 - Park Shin Hye FM in Naru Art Centre, SEOUL. 10 years 2 months ago #79552

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I really like that close photo of her and Yong Jung Hyun from B2ST. I wonder when they even met. I am actually surprised that they are this close.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, mana ^-^
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds