Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye in Some Boys and Some Girls

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 9 years 1 month ago #116730

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Happy to see Shin Hye again on screen am missing her so much after "Pinocchio" :luvluv:
like am missing the other sisters and our spazzing, laughs and sweet time :heartsh:

Best regards to my dear sisters @elana, @jenzzy @kim @meyergsi @Maris @eve @irene and bro @marc am missing you
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by narjess89.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, jhen30

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #125874

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
:-V :-V

IMG_20150520_015441.jpg

IMG_20150520_015439.jpg

IMG_20150520_015426.jpg

IMG_20150520_015423.jpg

ctto :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Nicole Park, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, mariana, bakoğlu and this user have 1 others thankyou

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #125883

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Preview] SBS <Some Guys Some Girls> featuring Park Shin Hye...to be broadcasted on 26 May 2015~
(cr.as tagged)

image-250.jpg

image-249.jpg

image-248.jpg

Credit :Wintercherub
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, mariana, xThaylah, aki_lala

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #125885

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
SBS’ New Variety Show “Some Guys, Some Girls” to Replace “Roommate”

On April 21, a broadcast representative revealed that “Some Guys, Some Girls” is scheduled to fill in the empty time slot every Tuesday at 11 p.m. (KST).

The SBS rep shared with OSEN, “It is currently being discussed but nothing has been confirmed.” “Some Guys, Some Girls” is a show that focuses on single stars as they spend time with one another and discuss dating and marriage. It was initially aired as a Lunar New Year special and received a positive response from viewers.

It is said that the same stars that appeared during the pilot special—Kim Ji Hoon, Sun Woo Sun, Kim Jung Nan, Shim Hyung Tak, Chae Jung Ahn, and Chae Yeon—will continue to appear on the show.
Credit soompi

image-251.jpg

The head of variety programming at SBS, Lee Chang Tae, has announced that he is determined to get at least one of the members of “Some Guys, Some Girls” hitched within the year.

The new SBS variety show follows a cast of male and female celebrities as they talk about relationships, give each other advice, and search for love.

The “some” in the show’s title is a Konglish word for the “something” or romantic chemistry that you feel for someone when you’re not yet dating but still a bit more than friends.

At a press conference held on the same day, Lee Chang Tae says, “It’s my goal for one of the people here to get married this year. We’ll be supporting them as much as possible through the program.”

He also jokes that if they get married and have kids, they can join the cast of SBS’s “Oh! My Baby.”

“We’ll take care of organizing an officiant for their wedding,” he promises. “Whether they want the chairman of SBS or the CEO, we’ll arrange it.”

Credit Soompi

My Note

I don't know what I feel about the scenario of this variety show! I am happy to see Shinhye but will have to wait to form any opinion because I was never and am not a fan of the variety programs like we got married or roommates.

It's fine if it's a discussion about these topics but don't really like the head of the variety program's comment that he will hake sure that at least one gets married. No one can predict ......... How can the participants behaviour be natural when it is in front of the camera.
The premise sounds too much like the programs here in North America,"Bachelor" and ""Bachelorette".............was never fond of dating or putting ones personal life on show for everyone.......somethings should remain private........and should not be commercialized.

But let's wait and see what it's all about.........I have a feeling that Shinhye could not refuse to appear in it because it's from SBS......

I am glad Shinhye is not a permanent member......
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, mariana, xThaylah, aki_lala

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #125887

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Do we have this already?....I might be double posting
Oh Kim Ji Hoon!
Will they meet again?....this is exciting!....don't mind me LOL

cr to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, jhen30, sarah.94, xThaylah, aki_lala

Park Shin Hye at SBS Flirty Boy and Girl EP01 8 years 10 months ago #125889

• xThaylah
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 127
WAAH Is Kim Ji Hoon!! I hope Jenzzy :heartsh: :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #126038

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
On May 26, 2015, SBS will broadcast... "Some Guys Some Girls" featuring Park Shin Hye
Preview

cr: as tagged via wintercherub
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, ningning, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #126216

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[Preview] 2015.5.19 #ParkShinHye at "Flirty Boy and Girl" EP05

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #126218

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
mianhe if this had been posted before?
sounds like fun.... group of ladies

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #126219

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds