Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129899

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
SHIN-HYE'S SHABU-SHABU in 3MAD (if you saw the photos and videoclips) not only tasted good, but it also looked good! the red meat blending with the green veggies... Could 3MAD (and Taecyeon) have stumbled a good cook in her? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129900

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
JUST CURIOUS: Whatever happened to the black beans, a.k.a. devil's food that Taecyeon cooked? Did they ever get to eat it? I think Taecyeon felt very embarrassed about not having washed the beans before soaking them in water... that he didn't dare bring it out for PSH to eat... Ah Taecyeon, if you are reading this, don't worry... those are all things that can be looked over... You still are a smart, fun, and admirable guy just by being you.. In fact, the present Taecyeon is so much experienced in cooking now compared to the Taecyeon in Season 1, Episode 1. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129901

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
In Episode 3, SEO-JIN was correct in concluding that they finished a lot of work planting the corn, and it was PSH who kind of energized Taecyeon to do such an amazing job of drilling the holes with that equipment, 4000 times!!! (because they had to plant 4,212 corn seedlings to fill the entire field). amazing, isn't it??? And they aren't even in a love relationship nor are dating, but just two people who wanted to accomplish work assigned to them.. Really Daebak!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129904

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis Jenzzy, thanks for your posts, and for clarifying about Go Dok Mi. I actually started watching Flower Boys next door... But got distracted by Wonderful Days... And now am distracted by Kimcheed Radish Cubes. Have you watched these too?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129905

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Shin Hyes shabu shabu....whenever i watch it....makes me want to eat shabu shabu sis @fgnuva
One day i would do it myself here with my rice cooker huh LOL....
i just have to buy the ingredients and do it the Shin Hye way.....
and dip the meet in a raw egg :)

I only watched bits and pieces of Kimcheed Radish Cubes.....i believe its quite a long drama
but I'm sure its gonna be worth the watch....of course Shin Hyes in the drama :)

Enjoy your back read on this thread....i am having fun reading all your posts

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, meyergsi, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129948

I already watched the kimchi radish of park shin hye. Its a nice drama but too long and a lot of pick up words there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130023

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Good evening / morning! The translation for THE SHOW - 2PM - My House Special Stage Behind The Scenes and Interview is already out. Credits to @HottestCollab (they subbed #ThreeMealsADay).

image-44.jpg

image-45.jpg

image-46.jpg

image-47.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130024

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for the update sis @marthcec

This is so sweet of Taecyeon to say.....
i am just wondering.....Was that really the question asked?
His answer about Shin Hye wasn't really connected to the question....
just my thought.....but just the same the important thing is....
Taec saying that his ideal type is like Shin Hye!!! :P ;) :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130027

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Jenzzy wrote:
Thanks for the update sis @marthcec

This is so sweet of Taecyeon to say.....
i am just wondering.....Was that really the question asked?
His answer about Shin Hye wasn't really connected to the question....
just my thought.....but just the same the important thing is....
Taec saying that his ideal type is like Shin Hye!!! :P ;) :P ...MAYBE HE ALREADY CONCLUDE COZ HE KNOWS THE QUESTION WILL GO THERE EVENTUALLY...HEHEHE...I NOTICE THAT ALSO THAT THE QUESTION IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ANSWER...IN OTHER WORDS DIRECT ANSWER...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #130139

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Will ‘Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village’ return for a second season?

Na Young Seok PD recently expressed his thoughts about a second season for ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village,’ following rumors that it will be shown later this year.

The first season of ‘Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village’ featured Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, and Son Ho Joon, and there was news today that the new season will be shown between September and October. The first season was well-received by viewers during its run between January to March earlier this year, and they will be keen to hear any news about a second season.

Na Young Seok PD expressed, “Nothing can be confirmed on whether the second season of fishing village can go ahead from September till October. We have many other projects on hand as well. We have to consider many things with regards to the content, the timing, and the place. So it’s still up in the air on whether it will go ahead.”

He added, “When it comes to coordinating schedules with the cast members, nothing can be work out at the moment since it will only be broadcast in September and October. Regardless of concept, members, broadcast time, and other details, nothing can be confirmed as yet.”

Meanwhile, the second and current season of ‘Three Meals A Day’ is continuing to outdo itself in terms of ratings and popularity.

By: Alvin
Copyright@ KpopFighting.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds