Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #135940

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

I will miss PD Na, glimpses of him on the screen, his trolling, his tasting the food from pots :P . I will miss the genuine closeness between Kwangkyu and Seojin and Taecyeon. Seojin always floored me laughing at his ways and what he says.... he even orders Kwangkyu around who is his senior without complaints.... they are like brothers. Taecyeon is impressive with his growth and development.

cr: oTvN

3MAD guests for season 2 is interesting and fun to watch.... Specially our Shinhye's guesting as their first two episodes and rightly so for their two episodes before the last episode. She is amazing, down to earth and full of charms, she got along well with everyone on the set. She surprise us more with her cooking skills, cleaning up, even taking care of the animals, planting veggies and be part of the family instead of just being shy and staying put. I LOVE HER EVEN MORE !
:heartsh:

I will surely miss them all !!!
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #135971

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks sis @nu2me for LSJ CF clip, it's too funny.

It reminds me of the episode in 3MAD when they found out that Dongshik (hardware guy, hope that's his name!) got an offer for a CF and they were all teasing KKK. Sorry can't remember which ep now.

Does anyone know if Dongshik got the CF?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #135996

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @journoexpat, thank you so much for the clarification regarding the photos in KKK's apartment. Yes, indeed it's not the problem for everyone there and I think it's not a big deal to carry this matter. Kekekek :D Moreover, I do love your previous post about Taecyeon and Shin Hye, I agree with you that Taec when he wants to can really lead, do his own thing and take control but is ready to release that control to someone he likes or values and then yes, like your friend's description about the chemistry between the two "Taec and Shin Hye complete each other." I can feel it too.

P.S. Dear everyone, Ohhh, how I miss Three Meals a Day show; PD Na, the casts, the crews, the people, the pets, the crops and the views of Jeongseon. It brings back a lot of memories. Feeling wistful :'). I guess all dear sisters here have the same feeling as me.

Have a good dear sisters! :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136009

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing fine :) Eagerly awaiting the eng sub for the final episode of TMAD but I hope that I will still be seeing everyone, if not here, then I will search for you somewhere :) It was such a nice time bonding with you all and giving our POVs about the going-ons in TMAD. I just realized that the four episodes of Shin Hye's appearance in TMAD have produced more than 160 pages of discussions ( with several analyses coming from an expert- Hi sis@Sidy :)

Dear Sis@Jenzzy, thank you so much for that piece of news about Shin Hye's TMAD appearance. She really must have waited for the show to invite her again that when she got the call she had to postpone her overseas engagement :) Well, she did say in her interview (the one before she left the farm) that she came back because of the "people", she said she likes KKK, LSJ and Taec. This was in response to PD Na's question of why she decided to come back. Remember, in her first guesting, Taec was already worried that she would not return because she worked so hard and was dead tired that she actually slept after their dinner and without even washing up.

Well, if I remember it correctly, she did say in her interview with PD Na ( that time when she was holding
Eddy and even before the scenes of her showing up in front of the 3 hosts were shown) that she was worried that she would not get re-invited and then with a giggle and smile, she made a bow (with Eddy) to express her appreciation for being at TMAD again :) With that kind of attitude, how can you not adore this girl :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136011

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I wonder if the three guys knew about her changing her schedule for her overseas activity just to be the guest at TMAD. Perhaps that's the reason why she had to catch a plane after a long drive from Oksunbong to be able to fulfill that changed schedule.

Well, I think Shin Hye was well compensated for her effort to be at TMAD for the second time because she was able to again feel how the guys adore her. Taec worrying about her being exhausted and of course her safety, harvesting under the rain just so she could take with her the 200 ears of corn she wanted, providing her the best "Ok Delivery" service in that part of the world ( well, she was indeed so grateful during her interview that you could hear it from her voice and gauge it from her facial expression) . Not too mention, how the two older guys were so happy with Shin Hye being there, LSJ and KKK kept praising her from the food, to her driving etc.

LSJ even offered their precious tea leaves ( was it called mungyunwon, the one the two older guys gulped down as if there was not tomorrow but told Taec that he is still too young to need it :) to Shin Hye to bring to her father, just to show his appreciation to her :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Nicole Park, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136102

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon and Shin Hye seen in their respective Universities.....back to school :)
Happy schooling to both of you #dowellinschool #delayedgratification #fighting

Both are so simple......except that Shin Hye is wearing a Chanel bag LOL

coa1.jpg

coa2.jpg

12049689_684197658348911_2245650990466854217_n.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 3 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136109

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Good that both of them are back in school :) But how far is Korea University from Joong Ang University :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, marthcec15, fgnuva, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136117

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Jenzzy thanks for posting the 2 pics, our "unofficial couple" of Oksunbong each going to their respective schools. Sis journoexpat I think our thoughts are quite similar. Is there a chance of this "unofficial couple" kind of bumping into each other sometime after school? Tee-hee! That'll be exciting.
But he just bikes to school. Is he going to fit his bike with a cushion like what JYH's character din in Heartstrings? If so will he ask to take her home on his bike? And if she agrees, will they bike away like the lead characters in Pinocchio? Tee-hee! I am giggling in my foolish thinking.
And here's more... Will he at some time give her a piggy back ride to her apartment? Tee-hee-hee! I am so foolishly thrilled just imagining the scene. And it better not be scripted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136166

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Hi all - just asked my Korean student what the distance between Korea University and Chung-Ang University -
he said it is 11 km (about 7 miles)

Have a good day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, journoexpat, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136179

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Ha ha ha, Sis@Sidy thank you for the answer:) I guess Sis@fgnuva has started calculating how many minutes it would take for Taec to drive, cycle or even walk from his university to Shin Hye's :)

I laughed so hard when one of our young colleagues who is into Kpop told me yesterday that Taec is back in school.She knows I like TMAD and so proud of Taec for still attending graduate school. However, she commented Taec went back to school only to take pictures with girls in the campus :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds