Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135666

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
woohoo members still so active in this thread huh :lol: happy to see all the posts :-V
I miss spazzing here with you guys :blush: keep sharing please ;)

@jennifer you make a nice MV you are working hard these days thanks for your efforts :heartsh:

and here is my MV :lol: "Park Shin Hye" & "OK Taecyeon" Happy Together

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135677

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

cr: the-inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, vertige25, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135714

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon how could you be.......the sweetest?

pizap.com14425088499881.jpg

pizap.com14425092984282.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, vertige25, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135715

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Jenzzy wrote:
Taecyeon how could you be.......the sweetest?

pizap.com14425088499881.jpg
YEAH...HE IS SO SWEET AND CARING HERE...SUPER CONCERNED THAT SHE MIGHT GET HURT...

pizap.com14425092984282.jpg
FEELING HUSBAND TO BE...KEKEKE
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135721

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
irene_xxvi wrote:

cr: the-inheritors
BY LOOKING AT HER EATS WITH GUSTO YOU WILL FEEL SUDDENLY HUNGRY
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135754

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi ladies, I decided to again re-watch TMAD's eps 16 and 17, and try to study the things, Sis Sidy were able to analyse.

And because of Sis Sidy's analysis, I dare say Taec when he wants to can really lead, do his own thing and take control but is ready to relinquish that control to someone he likes or values. Remember he said he wanted bacon, he did cook bacon, he wanted pizza and he did. He kept experimenting with various dishes despite rebuke from LSJ.There was also a time when KKK said they should eat more veggies and forego meat because he was already getting fat, his logical answer to his "hyung" was that an elephant is a herbivore ( yet is quite big) so be a lion instead (meaning be a carnivore and be the king of the jungle).

I noticed during Shin Hye's guesting that when they got back from the town, he started to act so manly ( I think he even puffed out his chest a little bit more) and was answering PD Na's question in a different tone when he was so nosy about the groceries they bought. He said they they bought some necessary things ( well along that line). His tone was so different from that time when Lee Sun Kyun was the guest and when PD Na was inspecting their "loot" and found a bread or a rice cake, Taec in a cute voice said that was his to eat and when PD Na gave him permission, again he cutely answered " Kamsamhanida".

When Shin Hye asked if they should start preparing dinner, he said they should rest first ( I think his intention was not to tire Shin Hye too much as she was leaving the following night), the caption even said that it was so uncommon for him to voice his thoughts or opposition. Even KKK was looking at him as if he has grown two heads or something :) But when Shin Hye poked his t-shirt and said they then should marinate the meat they would be cooking the following night, he quickly caved and said " ok, that is also a good idea" =X

Likewise, when he was so obsessed with his cooking the bean paste dish, PD Na said he was already in his own world and could not hear what the others were saying, but when Shin Hye loudly complained ( I really like the way she admonished Taec, she did not held back and the sound of her voice said it all), for him not to put chilli paste in a bean paste dish, Taec actually smiled. And it was really hilarious, when Shin Hye confiscated the chilli powder from his hand, and he just laughed and asked why was it being confiscated. I adore the way Shin Hye looked at him when she tasted the dish, could not tell whether it was a look of disappointment or frustration as if asking herself "what am I going to do with him", but then she smiled as if saying "you're forgiven and let us try to salvage this dish". I think they complement each other, that's why they click.

A friend of mine, who also watched the episodes, gave a very apt description of the chemistry between the two. She said, "They complete each other" :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, verfir, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135791

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
"#ThreeMealsAday" PD Na Young-Seok mentioned about #ParkShinHye #삼시세끼 #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150918133004264

CPMEXr7UsAEi6Wn.jpg

cr Style_H

******Will wait for the english translation......hope it comes out soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, sarah.94, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135792

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
journoexpat wrote:
Hi ladies, I decided to again re-watch TMAD's eps 16 and 17, and try to study the things, Sis Sidy were able to analyse.

And because of Sis Sidy's analysis, I dare say Taec when he wants to can really lead, do his own thing and take control but is ready to relinquish that control to someone he likes or values. Remember he said he wanted bacon, he did cook bacon, he wanted pizza and he did. He kept experimenting with various dishes despite rebuke from LSJ.There was also a time when KKK said they should eat more veggies and forego meat because he was already getting fat, his logical answer to his "hyung" was that an elephant is a herbivore ( yet is quite big) so be a lion instead (meaning be a carnivore and be the king of the jungle).

I noticed during Shin Hye's guesting that when they got back from the town, he started to act so manly ( I think he even puffed out his chest a little bit more) and was answering PD Na's question in a different tone when he was so nosy about the groceries they bought. He said they they bought some necessary things ( well along that line). His tone was so different from that time when Lee Sun Kyun was the guest and when PD Na was inspecting their "loot" and found a bread or a rice cake, Taec in a cute voice said that was his to eat and when PD Na gave him permission, again he cutely answered " Kamsamhanida".

When Shin Hye asked if they should start preparing dinner, he said they should rest first ( I think his intention was not to tire Shin Hye too much as she was leaving the following night), the caption even said that it was so uncommon for him to voice his thoughts or opposition. Even KKK was looking at him as if he has grown two heads or something :) But when Shin Hye poked his t-shirt and said they then should marinate the meat they would be cooking the following night, he quickly caved and said " ok, that is also a good idea" =X

Likewise, when he was so obsessed with his cooking the bean paste dish, PD Na said he was already in his own world and could not hear what the others were saying, but when Shin Hye loudly complained ( I really like the way she admonished Taec, she did not held back and the sound of her voice said it all), for him not to put chilli paste in a bean paste dish, Taec actually smiled. And it was really hilarious, when Shin Hye confiscated the chilli powder from his hand, and he just laughed and asked why was it being confiscated. I adore the way Shin Hye looked at him when she tasted the dish, could not tell whether it was a look of disappointment or frustration as if asking herself "what am I going to do with him", but then she smiled as if saying "you're forgiven and let us try to salvage this dish". I think they complement each other, that's why they click.

A friend of mine, who also watched the episodes, gave a very apt description of the chemistry between the two. She said, "They complete each other" :)

I feel so sweet after I read your post. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135814

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee seojin had a fan meeting in Japan. Shinhye along with Teacyon sent video msgs. Oooh. I hope someone recorded the msgs. I tried to find a video but there's none yet. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135817

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
irene_xxvi wrote:
Lee seojin had a fan meeting in Japan. Shinhye along with Teacyon sent video msgs. Oooh. I hope someone recorded the msgs. I tried to find a video but there's none yet. :)

Shinhye along with Taecyeon ? you mean they stand side by side recording the video or their video messages one after the other ? :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.428 seconds