TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136587

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3MAD Chuseok Greetings

awww......i miss them.....this is cute!

cr Mohammed Sunbae
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, avrylle19, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 3 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136593

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
for the gifs.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, irene_xxvi, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue and this user have 5 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136598

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
for the screen caps.....

CP0pAqeUcAEvRW7.jpg

CP0pBnAUkAEZHEn.jpg

CP0pBuiUsAAePwZ.jpg

CP0pBX0UsAEUUZP.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, ObserShinHye and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136600

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Yes sis Jenzzy it's like Oksunbong was our home these past months and we left it for good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136601

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
fgnuva wrote:
Yes sis Jenzzy it's like Oksunbong was our home these past months and we left it for good.

Sis @fgnuva Happy Birthday to you.....hope you had a good one :)
you might want to check out this thread sis.....
www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/65-Dedicatio...hday-stars?start=270
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, irene_xxvi, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136725

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thank you Sis@Jenzzy for the 3MAD Chuseok Greetings video. Wish there were subtitles so we know what caused Shin Hye to laugh at the end and what SJ said. Aww...they are so cute and they look so comfortable with each other.

Now my next wish is for Taec and Shin Hye to team up for Running Man's Lunar Year cookoff. I bet they can beat Kim Jong Kook. Taec lost last year (or was it early this year?) because he burned the fish that he grilled. Shin Hye would have corrected that if she was there. :D They are a great team. Also SJ mentioned in Ep. 17 when they were eating that Shin Hye can even beat Chef Hong.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136728

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
yummiejeu wrote:
Thank you Sis@Jenzzy for the 3MAD Chuseok Greetings video. Wish there were subtitles so we know what caused Shin Hye to laugh at the end and what SJ said. Aww...they are so cute and they look so comfortable with each other.

Now my next wish is for Taec and Shin Hye to team up for Running Man's Lunar Year cookoff. I bet they can beat Kim Jong Kook. Taec lost last year (or was it early this year?) because he burned the fish that he grilled. Shin Hye would have corrected that if she was there. :D They are a great team. Also SJ mentioned in Ep. 17 when they were eating that Shin Hye can even beat Chef Hong.

Hello sis @yummiejeu.....I don't remember welcoming you here
Anyway.....better late than never....my warmest welcome to you in PSHIC
Thank you for all your posts.....may we see and read more of them

yes that would be nice.....to see Taecyeon and Shin Hye team up again
My hopes are high that we should see them again together.....
i am also wishing for a drama or a CF for our Oksunbong couple

Once i see an eng sub for the Chuseok Greetings rest assured this will be posted :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136731

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Jenzzy wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:

Hello sis @yummiejeu.....I don't remember welcoming you here
Anyway.....better late than never....my warmest welcome to you in PSHIC
Thank you for all your posts.....may we see and read more of them

yes that would be nice.....to see Taecyeon and Shin Hye team up again
My hopes are high that we should see them again together.....
i am also wishing for a drama or a CF for our Oksunbong couple

Once i see an eng sub for the Chuseok Greetings rest assured this will be posted :)

:luvluv: :ding:

Thank you for the warm welcome :) sis @ Jenzzy. I actually don't want Taec and Shin Hye in a drama since it can cause rumors and might ruin any friendship or potential friendship. I'm okay if they do a CF or another variety show though.

I will look forward to any update with subtitles to that video. :ding:

Have a great day. Have to go home now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136736

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis @yummiejeu how about a drama like Assembly where the two leads are comrades not lovers?
They can also do action don't you think? Haven't seen PSH do action, has she perhaps done one I am not aware of?
Can they do musical drama? Or something like medical comedy. It's nice to have something like Wonderful Days which has its balance of humor and poignant realistically possible themes.
I forgot who it was who posted watching Wonderful Days. I have also been rewatching and currently finished Ep 11. Taecyeon's (Donghui) got beaten up by his boss's father.
I find the characters funny except of course the 2 leads. Even the inclusion of "3PM" band which obviously was a cheeky reminder of Taecyeon's group). The bickering of the 2 uncles and the adult-like conversations of the 3 children can put us in stitches. Taecyeon of course looks good in all scenes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, laila dee, Jenzzy, avrylle19

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136748

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
this thread stay alive even after 3MAD already finish the season 2 premiere! wow!!!

u guys are so cools and has gather alots of infos here.. very appreciate the effort.... since now im seldom online and go through the kpop n kdrama business especially our pretty princess PSH, this thread has all the correct info has made me fall in love again and again and again with all the moderators and operators... :luvluv: :luvluv:

thx for the hard work guys. pls pls pray for malaysians since our conditions now to fight haze are really difficult, in my place now the IPUs already reach a very unhealthy levels which is 200-300 (Batu Muda, Kuala Lumpur 256 - as at 28.09.2015)

sorry off topic for a while, when theres a time, i pray for all of ur healthy and wealthy life. babaiiii!! :bye: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, ObserShinHye
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds