Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136757

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis @aki_lala. Glad to see you posting here. We missed you. Yeah it seems our "addiction" ooops! I should rather say, our devotion to 3MAD and our Oksunbong farmers is quite solid ha! ha! I guess though the crew and main cast & guests had left Oksunbong, we who were mere virtual neighbours haven't difficulty leaving Oksunbong. Or maybe I should say Oksunbong hasn't left our hearts. Ha! Ha!
Sorry to hear about the pollution level in KL. Had been to KL but don't recall having that problem. I heard from Channel News Asia it's due to factors external to the country? Take care. We'll offer prayers for you and your beloved country. (sorry sisters out of topic. Mianhe.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136774

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
Sis @yummiejeu how about a drama like Assembly where the two leads are comrades not lovers?
They can also do action don't you think? Haven't seen PSH do action, has she perhaps done one I am not aware of?
Can they do musical drama? Or something like medical comedy. It's nice to have something like Wonderful Days which has its balance of humor and poignant realistically possible themes.
I forgot who it was who posted watching Wonderful Days. I have also been rewatching and currently finished Ep 11. Taecyeon's (Donghui) got beaten up by his boss's father.
I find the characters funny except of course the 2 leads. Even the inclusion of "3PM" band which obviously was a cheeky reminder of Taecyeon's group). The bickering of the 2 uncles and the adult-like conversations of the 3 children can put us in stitches. Taecyeon of course looks good in all scenes.

Sis@fgnuva, you got a good point. Maybe a drama without any romance. I would love Shin Hye to do action since that's what she wants to do (she mentioned in one of her interview) and she is a fan of Ha Ji Won (funny how Taec also is fan of Ha Ji Won too...took lots of fanboy pics lol). Actually it wouldn't be bad for her to do something more serious, then it might showcase a different side to her acting. That is why I liked Miracle in Cell No 7 movie. Even though she was the supporting actress, she did great job.

The only issue I have if she were to costar with Taec in a drama that has the BTS (Behind the scenes). In majority of the dramas seem to have BTS that can lead to misinformation. Shin Hye has great chemistry with most of her costars and sometimes we see the BTS and believe it but we don't know the whole truth. Sometimes the BTS shows bits and pieces of their interactions then later when the complete BTS comes out, then we see a different story. For example in Heirs: in the beginning they showed mostly of LMH and Shin Hye laughing alot and skinships. Also SBS Drama award, when Shin Hye looked shy and not her normal self etc. Then when the recent BTS comes out and you see additional other scenes, it looked quite normal. I know LMH and Shin Hye are just friends.

Because of these BTS, it becomes awkward for them to be friends in public because of rumors. I miss the friendship of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye from the YAB days and Heartstrings. Yong Hwa gave up the role that Kim Woo Bin got in Heirs. The only public appearance was in Yong Hwa's Hologram show when Shin Hye showed up at his house to support him after her Pinocchio filming and also the brief meeting at awards. Glad the only person Shin Hye can keep in touch in public is Lee Hong Ki (they still go bowling). :piggyrabbit

I believe in Shin Hye when she said in her Hong Kong Startalk interview that she is not ready for marriage yet. Her unnies told her she might want to get married later around 30's and Shin Hye still has a lot of things she still want to do. She won't get into any casual dating, when she is ready then it will be serious dating. So whoever she picks in the future, I support her and she don't have to tell me who he is until she is ready. We don't own her. Since her agency represents her, then I believe in what they tell me (LMH and LJS are good friends). But it doesn't mean shippers can't have their fun... they can still dream on. :ding:

I don't want people to concentrate too much on her kiss scenes such as the closet scene in Heirs, or the snow kiss in Pinocchio (eventhough she improved alot in Pinocchio). She had other great scenes that is not mentioned such as the scene when Choi In Ha confronts her mother and you feel the anger that she had.

I will try to watch Wonderful Days, thanks for mentioning it. Wonder where I can find it?

Sorry for all this rambling. Since we in TMAD thread, I want to mention what it would be like if Shin Hye were to guest in the TMAD Fishing Village that is coming up in October? She knows how to fish right? But probably won't be same interaction since it's a different cast. Not much a fan of Ji Hoon (is that his name?) though, he is a bit more mellow. And I hear one of the cast has a temper. Hmmm...wonder if she can tame them with her wonderful cooking and her wonderful self! =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, hina24, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136799

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis @yummiejeu. Yeah I also would rather not have media focus on her romantic scenes because they are just scenes. I think I've been a "victim" to all that hype to the extent I imagined there was romance when maybe there was none, never had been, and never would be (Heartstrings, Heirs).
An action drama or a comedy variety show might be fun for both Taecyeon and PSH together. It's about time we had again some lighthearted show like..."Full House" maybe? That was a nice funny show with a romantic plot. I loved the exchange between Rain and his co-star.
Hope the producers are reading our comments. Given 2 competent and hardworking performers like Taecyeon & PSH, a funny and experienced director like PD Na and an equally creative and ingenious scriptwriter, it should be a nice Christmas package for us PSH and Taecyeon fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136804

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis @yummmiejeu and @fgnuva
A Christmas package of PSH n Taec would be a wonderful Christmas present for all of us but I guess it could just be a dream. Tmrw is already Oct and there is still no news of PSH's new movie "Hyung" so it is unlikely she will accept a drama. I think she is really concentrating on her studies n determined to graduate next year. We can hope they are offered a new CF contract for 2016. :D She is taking this year as a year of promotion, learning new skills and getting herself ready for new challenges in 2016.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136809

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
DOH wrote:
Sis @yummmiejeu and @fgnuva
A Christmas package of PSH n Taec would be a wonderful Christmas present for all of us but I guess it could just be a dream. Tmrw is already Oct and there is still no news of PSH's new movie "Hyung" so it is unlikely she will accept a drama. I think she is really concentrating on her studies n determined to graduate next year. We can hope they are offered a new CF contract for 2016. :D She is taking this year as a year of promotion, learning new skills and getting herself ready for new challenges in 2016.
Sis @ DOH & Fgnuva, you got a point. Too bad it won't work out this year with a movie or drama. I was looking forward to the movie Hyung cuz it would maybe have some martial arts action and maybe no romance, but maybe a good script. Heck I'm not sure whether this is action or drama movie, I would just be ecstatic if Shin Hye was in it. I'll be patient and hope she comes back in 2016 with a big bang! Great movies....dramas...awards etc... :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136840

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes! I hope we get some nice Christmas present from the producers. Even if it's just a brief guesting of either one or both.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136845

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I have a feeling that it is not the end of Shin Hye with PD and the TMAD cast. They love her so much that they probably will guest her in another show in the future. The TMAD ended at this location but I heard they might in the future find another village (haven't been confirmed but through hearsay in a article). But I wouldn't mind if it is a Christmas present with another variety show in the meantime. keke.

But Taec is planning to go into military service in 2017 so I don't know if they can squeeze in another TMAD at a new location (it might mean another full year and Taec might not be able to do it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136846

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I was missing Shin Hye and Taec so I was watching TMAD so many times that I lost count and getting all the episodes mixed up. :1
Then I noticed some things that I didn't see in the beginning.
  1. I think it was in episode 2 when they were making shabu shabu. Taec just finished making his mojito drink. Shin Hye was drinking it then I noticed a certain look in her eyes when she was looking at Taec. It was like she was assessing him. It was a brief look but the camera caught it.
  2. In Episode 16 when Taec woke up and they were sitting in the porch, he was told by Shin Hye that they are making ramen. Shin Hye wasn't looking at him but Taec looked down at her when he raised his arms up excited at the news in making ramen.
  3. This might be just coincidence but Shin Hye was wearing L.A. Dodger cap with the flowery design on it in Episode 16 when they went to the store. Taec was wearing black cap in Episode 16 and 17 when shin hye was still there. But in the next day after shin hye was gone, in Episode 17, Taec was wearing a light blue L.A. Dodger cap. I didn't know he wears baseball caps. So both are L.A. Dodger fan?
  4. Also it occurred to me why Taec messed up the bean paste soup in Episode 17 when he had made it in the past with no problem. Even after Shin Hye left, Taec made the bean paste soup. Wonder if he wanted be adventurous in experimenting in the soup when shin hye was there or did he do it to see Shin Hye's reaction? Hmmm...

:bingo:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136848

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Were there female guests in 3MAD FV Season 1? The conditions there were pretty tough. Cha Seung Won is a nice guy n joker. It's Yoo Hae Jin (he was wz BoA in 3MAD JS) that I am not too familiar with. If Park Hyung Sik (PSH's costar in Heirs) is there it would be fun for her but I doubt as she is in Uni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136854

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
DOH wrote:
Were there female guests in 3MAD FV Season 1? The conditions there were pretty tough. Cha Seung Won is a nice guy n joker. It's Yoo Hae Jin (he was wz BoA in 3MAD JS) that I am not too familiar with. If Park Hyung Sik (PSH's costar in Heirs) is there it would be fun for her but I doubt as she is in Uni.

Sis @ DOH, Park Hyung Sik is going to be a guest of TMAD Fishing Village. But Son Ho-Jun will join the cast. See article below:

September 16, 2015

Son Ho-jun to join ‘Three Meals A Day’

It has been confirmed that actor Son Ho-jun will join tvN’s outdoor cooking show, “Three Meals A Day -- Fishing Village” as a regular panelist along with actors Yu Hae-jin and Cha Seung-won.

The program is scheduled to start in October.

On Sept. 5, the shooting for the program started on Manjaedo Island in South Jeolla Province, which Son missed because of his drama schedule.

He will visit Manjaedo and start shooting as soon as he finishes filming for the drama.

The exact airdate is yet to be determined.

By Lee Hye-won (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds