Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136862

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Just one last observation of TMAD to add on to my previous post before I forget and I need to get back to work.

Taec and Shin Hye are good team since they both listen to each other's advice and help each other out. For example: In Episode 16 when they came back from the store, Shin Hye wanted to prepare her pork dish for the next day. Taec asked if they have to marinade?/soak blood out? of the pork and so that prompted Shin Hye to go call her mom and ask her. In the process of preparing it (Shin Hye was at the faucet), Shin Hye mentioned about using water instead of soju but Taec (while doing his crazy dance) stopped her in mid-sentence and said to use soju. Also when she wondered whether to use plum juice or some other juice for the marinade, Taec said he'll get her plum juice. As a result of their teamwork, her pork dish came out delish. On the contrary with Lee Seo Jin, in one their other episode 4 or 5 when BOA was there (their disasterous honey butter chip). Taec made suggestion but LSJ didn't listen and hence their soggy porridge honey butter potato. Also Shin Hye helped Taec when he messed up his bean paste soup...love how she took over like a general and corrected it.

In episode 18, it was nice when Lee Seo Jin mentioned Shin Hye and Choi Ji Woo as most memorable guests for TMAD. Seo Jin is well known to not like pretentious people. He doesn't hide it if he doesn't like that person. That is why they are sort of selective in their guests. Taec was funny, he tried to be diplomatic and say everyone was a memorable guests. But when PD Na narrowed it down to three most memorable guest, Taec said Shin Hye and PD Na said end of interview. lol. =D
It's cute how when Taec first arrived at KKK apartment that he laid out the pee pee pad for Eddy. Almost like a dad with diapers. :)

Okay, that's it for my rambling for TMAD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136883

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh just keep posting your observations from the episodes because some of us may have overlooked details.
Yes it's kind of funny how PSH took over the cooking during the last episode with her. She as snatched away the condiment or something from Taecyeon and he just let her admitting that in that situation he needed her "rescuing" ha! ha!
Yes! I noticed also Taecyeon laying out the pee pad for Eddy. Just like dad.
BTW has anyone seen any episodes of the Superman Returns series? It's about a dad and his triplets. If anyone has seen it didn't it remind you of Taecyeon taking care of Minky and her pups?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136927

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva, A very happy birthday to you dear pretty sister. First of all, I am sorry for just sending you this birthday saying, I know it's late. I wish you only good things in life; Good health and happiness. All the things your beautiful heart desires. Make the day a special one and remember always 'TOMORROW IS YOURS' Much love and lots of birthday kisses.
Sooo many stuffs for you sis @fgnuva but if I have to choose one special gift for you; it is our wonderful Oksunbong couple, the one and only 'Taecyeon and Shinhye' Hope your wish for these two to be a soulmate (official couple) will come true one day. Isn't the wish on birthday amazing? Hehe. Happy birthday dear one! With love, Sagitandra :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #136952

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thank you so much sis@Sagitandra for the kind thoughts and wishes. Oh no need for apology. Am just thankful you even took time to post your greetings!
Oh yes how I wish the "unofficial couple" of Oksunbong will become official cast for another season of 3MAD or another very long (as in 50 episodes like Wonderful Days) weekly drama before Taecyeon goes for army duty. Ha! Ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137094

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@journoexpat I rewatched that segment in Ep 17, it was just a few seconds. And I know what you mean. He "suddenly" went into singing this piece like from out of nowhere. (I thought there was a radio or music box playing the song and he was simply singing along.) Question that comes to mind is: Was this something he recalled suddenly and why? What made him sing it so suddenly at THAT time. Or, has he been rehearsing it in his mind for his concert, or it had some personal meaning it stayed in his mind so it wasn't really like an out-of-the-blue recall?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137095

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
This matter of Taecyeon singing some lyrics not from his albums in very "strategic" segments or moments during the 3MAD filming is something that is making me analyze. I ask myself: How or when do I recall "old" songs? I think unless I am hearing a song play (in which case I just sing along like when do that in some radio programs on lazy Sunday afternoons), it's hard to pull an old song from my mental filing cabinet or memory. So in Taecyeon's case it must be he has been thinking about something for a while and in that maybe repeated thinking his memory of an old song was struck and he may have listened to it quite recently before that 3MAD filming or may even have been humming it to himself that's why when the "feeling" came while they were harvesting corn and they had to run back to the house to take shelter he "comforted" or "consoled" or "corrected" himself "it's just a feeling."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137096

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taecyeon did not sing the entire song and it seemed to me he was also humming it to himself. If PSH was sensitive enough (and yes she seemed to be listening to Taecyeon, and "fidgeting" with her sleevelets (?), she would have taken note of the hardly audible lyrics "it's just a feeling". If she was intrigued by it she'd have Googled it and found the rest of the lyrics. Like us, it would make her think, was Taecyeon just singing an old favorite song suddenly or was he "telling" her his thoughts (and feelings) at that time.
Seems PD Na and crew were so sensitive to everything going on with Taecyeon that they caught that almost inaudible part (I myself didn't catch it until sis@journoexpat noted it here) and attached the original music with the segment of Ep 17 as background music.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137098

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taecyeon sang that little part ("it's just a feeling") in a later segment when they were peeling the corn.
We who have gone thru similar experience or period in our lives know that when we are teased with a man we take special attention to the actuations of that man. Whether the teasing is biting in or not.
In this case it's probably biting into Taecyeon that he pulls out these songs at quite the "right" time: This song "it's just a feeling" and remember the "I'm sorry but I love you"?
Of course another proof that the teasing is getting to him is when in 2 interviews he mentions PSH: the Show interview promoting their My House album and the one in HK for his OkCat biz event. So you're quite right sis @journoexpat Taecyeon is building a repertoire of meaningful songs and maybe dishes them out to express his own thoughts and feelings where words would be a rather awkward way of conveying them.
He was in my opinion quietly telling himself (and maybe PSH) how he was sorting things out about her. Which guy would sing a song as meaningful as that (thanks for the lyrics sis@Sidy) in the hearing of a girl he is being repeatedly teased to? If he didn't want to be misinterpreted why would he even dish it out in her hearing (and the hearing of the crew and obviously the viewers)? He couldn't help it. He was singing what he has been thinking of all along but which he had no way of telling it outright. This is my take on that segment. :)
What intrigues me actually
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137100

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
What intrigues me actually is PSH's reaction. She was listening yes but she didn't seem to encourage it. She didn't respond in jest like the "I'm sorry but I love you" she slapped Taecyeon on the arm. This time, she was more pensive. Was she getting the message from Taecyeon that "hey, miss, it's not playful teasing anymore, I'm developing the feelings already, and i can no longer deny the feelings so am telling you now in this song now..."
If we watch the rest of the episode Taecyeon seems to have "calmed down" a bit he seemed to be more sober in the next few hours.
Either he was still not feeling too well, or he was getting more and more lonesome with PSH's early departure from the set, or he was himself feeling the "burden" of being attracted to her.
It's good he had Assembly and couple of trips abroad and his series of concerts in Japan to ease his "feelings". He looked animated in airport shots. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137101

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Let me ask you sisters, what about PSH's suddenly blurting out "Someday..." Was she playing the music that time and she was simply singing along? Or she sang it out of memory? In this case she was singing it loudly to be heard. And heard by whom? Taecyeon? Wishing they'll be together in a movie or drama or in life? Or by someone who could be watching the episode?
This little detail I can't connect yet. Maybe sisters you have some thoughts on this.
Have a good Saturday to everyone. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds