Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137258

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Regarding some of dear sisters’ previous postings here (Taecyeon’s cooking skill using both hands), it seems that Taecyeon takes the positive learnings and values from Shinhye. He remembers and keeps what Shinhye taught him and did during her appearances on TMAD. Here, I also want to re-post another Taecyeon’s cooking skill using both hands (this’s from Jun. K’s posting on instagram: instagram.com/p/6uj7urGBLD/ ). I think one of dear sisters here already posted that before, but I just want to re-post it. In addition, I agree that Taecyeon used that cooking skill which he learned from Shinhye, it also was when 2PM members were in Japan for their performance (If I’m not mistaken), they were in a restaurant or another spot (I am not sure), Taecyeon stirred the food when cooking with his both hands also. Here it is the video from youtube:

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137259

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @yummiejeu, sis @stannis, sis @journoexpat, sis @Sidy, Sis @fgnuva sis @DOH and other sisters thanks a lot for the interesting analysis regarding Taecyeon and Shinhye during their appearances on TMAD in Oksunbong, it’s really wonderful to know like when Taecyeon sang the short lyric of SES ‘Just a feeling’, Big Bang ‘I am sorry but I love you’ and Lady Antebellum ‘Need you now’ and his other songs and dancing during their interactions on TMAD. I dare to say that it could represent what the ‘things’ were in his mind that he couldn’t describe it into words at those times. It seemed that PD Na, crews and staff really sensitive and couldn’t help also to dig the interactions between these two while filming TMAD as dear sisters mentioned it before here. Like sis @fgnuva said, yes it’s good for Taecyeon having other activities (Assembly drama shooting, 2PM activities like tours or performances to other countries, meeting up with his 2PM members and co-workers, meting his friends, colleagues, going to college to study and meting up with lecturers and college friends there, busy running his business Okcat, having fan-meetings, other shows and events, etc) alongside TMAD to alleviate his feelings that maybe have quite burdened his mind. Hehe. :P

Honestly, I caught some of their interactions too and firstly, I tried to ignore that but I couldn’t help to think and describe that though. Their interactions were so tempting and incredible to know and analyse like seriously. I sometimes talked to myself not to ship and analyse too much for these two but still I couldn’t help. Hahahaa, pity me* sigh.* By the way, there were some gazes and prides of Taecyeon that full of admiration for Shinhye during her appearances on TMAD. Here below are some of their interactions that I got:

1. It’s in the episode 2 season 2 (Shinhye first appearance), when they made cooking stove and Seojin mentioned that Shinhye acted as Choi Jiwoo’s childhood character and Taecyeon’s expression here had full of pride and after that he declared that Choi Jiwoo came here to marinate kim chi, while Shinhye came to construct the cook-stove. Lol, I couldn't stop laughing here. :woohoo:

2. Still in the episode 2 season 2, when Seojin, Taecyeon and Shinhye had dinner after barbecuing the cow’s tripe, Seojin asked Shinhye to stay together with Choi Jiwoo also but she said she would go for overseas soon for backpacker holiday, then we could see again Taecyeon’s full of pride for her. His gazes and expressions meant a lot. :heartsh:

3. Next, when the first time Kwang Kyu arrived at night in Oksunbong (Still in the episode 2 season 2) Taecyeon was laying down on the floor with the comfy cover while Shinhye sat in the guest room right at the door, in front of him, then he explained to Kwang Kyu that Shinhye did a lot of works today and would settle all tomorrow’s meals and Seojin declared that the menu was also decided by Shinhye then Kwang Kyu gave the claps for Shinhye,while again Taecyeon showed his pride expression to Shinhye with his sweet smile and gaze which addressed to her directly. :shy:

4. It’s in the episode 16 season 2, when Taecyeon accompanied Shinhye to take a look the goats at the shed then Shinhye said ‘cute’ to the goats and Taecyeon gazed her with fancy and calm meaning. (Here, I couldn’t help to analyse his gaze). :)

Actually, I still have some analysis of their interactions, but since there are a lot of things in my mind which are quite random to describe it into words now, mianhae dear sisters :( I will describe it later when my mind is stable. Hahaa :lol: So, I bring some conclusions temporarily (it's not complete of them) since it’s only their interactions on TMAD (it’s on camera) from what I caught through their interactions during the filming of TMAD was Taecyeon has a feeling to Shinhye, he came to admire and like her first by her persona (inner beauty) as we all know that Shinhye is the pure goddess indeed and her ability of the household chores (ex. good in cooking, constructing the cook-stove, planting, watering and harvesting the crops, etc) besides that Shinhye is pretty, charming, humane, courteous, friendly, easy-going, magnificent woman and she has a special aura that not many celebrities have (Taecyeon is one of the men who gets injection from her aura indeed). Moreover, Shinhye can spread her magnet to everyone around her so those people couldn’t help to love and like her. It’s all because of the power of her persona. It’s really wondrous to see and know that Taecyeon has an affection and interest to a woman (like Shinhye) who has ‘inner beauty’ first rather than having the interest and look at the outer beauty first. So, again that’s why I admire this young man a lot besides his charming and appearance, he has ‘something’ that not many actors, singers and boy bands have. He is just different from others (I am not saying that is only him, there are still some celebrities like his persona but not mention here). I can also honestly and proudly say here ‘among many actors who Shinhye worked with, it’s only Taecyeon who dared to show his sincere feeling and attitude towards her’, I will not explain it more..we could just see it by his actions. As we know “Actions speak louder than words.” Ooh, still having the same wish day by day, I hope Taecyeon will do the move first and gather the courage to start the friendship with Shinhye first like brother and sister, and it will be nice if this friendship (brother and sister stage) will rise to the next level. (It’s just my wish and I think it’s also your wish too dear sisters). :)

Have a superb day everyone! Lots of love. :kiss:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137261

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Was there a post here or somewhere about his interview in Hong Kong? I tried to find it but unable to.
Did Taec say that both Go Ara and Park Shin Hye are good in cooking, etc...? If he did, he is someone very admirable.
If I am not mistaken Go Ara does not even know how to cut the vegetables or roast the seaweed (correct me if I am wrong here) and yet he praised her in the interview. If I am right here, he is a good man, friend, boyfriend and husband to the lucky lady, whoever she is. Of course we hope it will be PSH but there are many questions unanswered...will Taec and PSH take this feeling (if he/she really has feelings for each other) a step further? Is it really true that PSH and LJS are NOT dating (one can see the love he has for PSH in his interviews and actions)? Hmmm....many ???? so we can just wish her all the best whoever she chooses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137279

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Come to think of it really, you're quite right in your conclusion sis @Sagitandra. I can't recall when Jang Keun-suk, Kung Yong-hwa, Lee Min-ho nor Lee Jung-suk ever made a direct statement about their admiration for PSH... But I could be wrong so please feel free to correct me sisters.
JGS sai he had "good chemistry" working with PSH.
JYH describes PSH as a "loyal friend" when she guested in the first episode of his Hologram. He did say PSH is "just a friend."
LMH once described his "ideal girl" in a fan meeting as someone who was "shy" and covered her face with 2 hands (which PSH was always doing).
LJS did describe PSH as being "pretty".
Taecyeon says: "I like her, I think I really like her." (this was his interview on the set of 3MAD that first time PSH guested). And it was only Taecyeon who was said to have a "crush" on PSH.
I might have missed some statements of others so please correct me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137324

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
I'm missing the usual buzz in this forum. (I guess everyone is in the Chanel Fashion Week Oct 6 forum, huh? Saw her photos from the airport and the place where she is staying as well as a shot on the street of Paris. The girl's going places... she is in Paris for Chanel while Taecyeon is in Japan having drinks with women left and right... saw from a post from his fansite. :) ) LOL

Taecyeon also gave update about Eddy... I am not sure if this will work, but the link is as follows:

www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/2pms-taecyeon-...m-three-meals-a-day/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Sidy, stannis

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137344

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
fgnuva wrote:
I'm missing the usual buzz in this forum. (I guess everyone is in the Chanel Fashion Week Oct 6 forum, huh? Saw her photos from the airport and the place where she is staying as well as a shot on the street of Paris. The girl's going places... she is in Paris for Chanel while Taecyeon is in Japan having drinks with women left and right... saw from a post from his fansite. :) ) LOL

Taecyeon also gave update about Eddy... I am not sure if this will work, but the link is as follows:

fgnuva wrote:

haha yes sis. Shinhye's being her classy self while Taec's hanging out with girl group members. :1

His fans aren't quite amused with it from what I'm seeing on twitter. I don't blame them though. After all, Nichkhun got a lot of hate from the same group of fans. But I'm pretty sure they're just friends. He's pretty close with all 9 members (including the one who left =D).

Taec stans are pretty chill when it comes to shipping but they get really furious when it brings hate to him. To be very honest, from my observations, the only pairing they tolerate are Taec x Shinhye, Taec x Wonder Girls' Yubin and I don't know why in particular but they like Lee Yeonhee the most. lol.

btw, if you didn't know, Taec was spotted with SNSD's Hyoyeon and Sunny in Japan last night.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137347

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis@Stannis

I am not surprised if Taec hangs out with other girls.

If you watch Roommate 2, you will know why Taec hangs out with Sunny of SNSD. Also, I saw a video of Taec's interview about who is his ideal type. His answer was : "I am an Idol so my ideal type changes". To me, it was Not a very tactful answer)

That's why I don't ship Taec and PSH 100%.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137364

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
just didn't like my comments period. So....

Both Taecyeon and Shin Hye are lovely people. Intelligent and resourceful. They are not going to do or say anything that will reflect badly on themselves now or in the future. So what if either goes on a dinner date or two? So what if they go out bowling or to the movies or any other normal everyday function? And with someone or two or three of the opposite sex? For goodness sake it is the year 2015 and people are allowed to eat, play, have a drink or whatever without the fear of ruining a friendship.... isn't it a pity how furiously fast people spread the word via electronic media hoping to start a scandal or worse?

I completely believe in these two and am hoping for the best for them.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sidy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, BadBat, journoexpat, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137373

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
sis @DOH 2PM and SNSD are really close. Taec's really close to girls in general. Most of is friends in KU are girls as well.

I've seen and read tons of his interviews and I'm pretty sure his ideal type has been constant. yeah I've seen that entertainment weekly interview as well. lol. but he I think he was being silly with the idol reference because the interviewer tried to squeeze some info about his love life before she asked him about his ideal type. This interview happened right after Nichkhun got caught by the paparazzi with Tiffany so that says something. But I won't deny...his ideal type really changes. He recently told Elle Japan that "someone who is pretty, makes me feel good when we’re together, and is a hardworker like my mom……." is the kind of woman who takes him higher. The hardworker bit is a latest addition. Other than that, the 168cm, not a picky eater, knows how to cook qualities have been constant for the past years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137376

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
IMO, sparks flew when they worked together in TMAD. But it's just a short stint for them to really assess whatever attraction they have for each other. Soon, if they get the chance to work again, may it be CF or drama, maybe just maybe they'll have a new level of friendship. Taecyeon has not done his military service yet. Maybe, he has everything planned as soon as he is done with it. As for ShinHye, she is pretty much an intelligent girl who knows exactly what she wants in life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.479 seconds