Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137379

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi sisters ! Here's my two cents on the pics of Taec having dinner with two SNSD members.This is just my opinion so please don't take this as if I am trying to influence you or defend someone :-V

Taec has been photographed before dining or hanging out with other Girls' Generation members. He was even rumored to be dating a former member as they were photographed together ordering in a coffee shop but he immediately denied that they were dating because he knew it would be disadvantageous to the side of the girl (I remember Sis DOH, you were disappointed that up to now the actor who was rumored to be dating Shin Hye has yet to come out categorically that they are not dating and has let Shin Hye bear the brunt of the rumor).

And it has been repeatedly reported that Sunny has been Taec's good friend for several years now. I remember seeing this video of Sunny calling him up to be introduced to one of the casts of "Roommate" who was looking for a boyfriend. Taec picked up even though he was in Thailand with other 2PM members, that's how close they are. But, you see despite all these years, their friendship never progressed into something romantic. Sunny was even linked with Seo In Guk and not Taec.

Taec before was always being partnered with Yoona. There were even videos of him giving her a kiss on the forehead and other touchy/romantic scenes but there was never a rumor that he did court her or him saying out loud that he was her ideal girl. It was all media play and now that Yoona is no longer with Lee Seung Gi, some people are trying to again link her and Taec together.

About his ideal girl, based on my observations from articles and videos, before he was consistent in saying his ideal girl is Ha Ji Won and once in a while it would be Scarlett Johansson. And I think that question is not one of his faves, that is why once in a while he will answer that some time it will change but he is consistent in saying he likes an independent woman who will share his love for food.

I think it was only in Shin Hye's case that he did admit that he likes a particular woman and it was not just once but even said it in an interview without being asked :) With Lee Yeon Hee, in the show "Human Condition" his high school friend kept insisting for Taec to introduce him to her and even divulged that even back in high school Taec was not even a fan of LYH 's beauty :) and this was during the promotion of their movie Marriage Blues.

Of course, I don't know what's going on between Taec and Shin Hye, if they even keep contact or do they even know each other's phone numbers, but what I am saying is that for me their 3MAD interactions were so natural and heartwarming but will be very sad if it will just be ruined by a few photographs.

Sorry for a long, rambling post, again sisters this is just my opinion and I cherish our bonding moments here :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137387

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I thought I will keep quiet after that long post, but one more please, pretty please with cherry on top :)

Most comments all over the Internet said Taec was out on a dinner date with 2 SNSD members. How can one guy have a "dinner date" with 2 women? Of course, the dinner date here connotes not just a social engagement but something "romantic" and this is the reason why some vulgar people gave nasty and lewd comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137389

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
You know how people are quick to judge. It's sad that sometimes they call themselves fan but act otherwise. What is wrong with having dinner dates with friends?! Gosh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137391

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
His sis@journoexpat very well said. I think Taecyeon is so much of a gentleman to be "playing around" with ladies especially those in the same profession.... but he's just naturally a "Mr. Sunshine" that he tends to magnetize the ladies... But I think it's just the natural friendship between or among people of the same profession.

For now the two are engaged in separate activities or events in their careers, Taecyeon in Japan for his 2PM Higher concerts and PSH is in Paris for the Chanel event (possibly also LJS since he modeled for Chanel with PSH last summer).

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" this is all I can think and say to console myself... perhaps "Someday, they'll be together... someday..."

Have a nice night, sisters!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137393

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
DOH wrote:
Sis@Stannis

I am not surprised if Taec hangs out with other girls.

If you watch Roommate 2, you will know why Taec hangs out with Sunny of SNSD. Also, I saw a video of Taec's interview about who is his ideal type. His answer was : "I am an Idol so my ideal type changes". To me, it was Not a very tactful answer)

That's why I don't ship Taec and PSH 100%.

Oh dear me! Why wouldn't Taecyeon go out and have dinner with ladies? It would be odd if he didn't don't you think? Of course he should and can go out and have dinner with lady friends! Otherwise, we'd think he's not what he makes us believe he is.
And I think the term "dinner date" was used quite loosely... don't we say so casually "I have a dinner date with my mom" (or "with my dad" or "with my sister"?). A date means it's been set up that some people go together to do something... like "I had a date with my dentist this afternoon to do some root canal". Now that's not a romantic date, really... but an appointment we agreed together.
Maybe for some people the word "date" means only the romantic sort between lovers... maybe that's all they probably are aware of... so they just need to learn that the word can and does apply loosely to all other types of appointment. Let's just hope they'll widen their understanding at some point in time.
We who have been following Taecyeon and who have watched his non-verbal actions, and have listened to his own deep thinking in interviews know better that he was just enjoying a nice supper with two lady friends. And it's good for him. This certainly helps him deal with the "loneliness" of not being with his Oksunbong partners especially that one who helped him plant and harvest corn and is in Paris for some fashion event. So, this is good..he's not sulking or brooding but going out... being a "sunshine guy" that he is. In my thinking, the more he associates with different ladies, the better so he can weigh WHO is really worth seriously dating in the future.
And in the end, whoever they choose to go out with is actually their lives, and we need to give them that space to be themselves, and yes to make mistakes, to be rumored left and right with this and that girl. It's their freedom.. it's their chance to be "humans" too.
And that goes for PSH too... who hasn't yet made a personal categorical statement about the rumors that went last summer.. but then again, that's her freedom too. We're followers of their performances on television and theaters but we can't own or dictate their decisions, not especially when it comes to their social lives...
They both need that "distancing" so they'll miss each other... Awwww. sisters! forgive me! I am rambling again and am letting my mind run wild again. Mianhe!
Have a nice night everyone! Take care wherever you are!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137397

• nistymaj
  • New Star
Sometimes I feel sorry for Celebrities particularly Korean. Their private life is so stifled. Taec and 2pm themselves disclosed that they are close with SNSD girls maybe with other girl group as well because they are always working in close proximity like in music shows, concerts and varieties. And they have developed their friendship. Can't friends go out together? This saddens me as they have to hide the fact that they in fact hang out together. Case in point is Shin Hye being friends with Lee seunggi or Kang minhyuk(he hugged her in Hologram). The only male friend she feels safe in hanging openly with is Hongki. It is the same with Taec. Based on what I've read or observed abt him, he is a gentleman and a friendly person so many girls may get comfortable hanging out with him. And this saddens me that at the prime of their life they can't enjoy the company of friends without people putting malice on it. Hehehe sorry for long post. Just my two cents :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137422

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
As for Taecyeon's "ever changing" ideal girl, here is his answer to an interview in Elle Magazine Japan. He said :"To summarize, someone who is pretty, makes me feel good when we're together, is a hardworker like my mom." Reminds you of anyone :bingo:

However, I really wish Taec should scold his younger member Junho who said that Taec's girl does not exist because there is no such girl who is that perfect and that everyone yearns for such kind of a girl. It seemed Junho did not watch 3MAD :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137425

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
His sis@journoexpat very well said. I think Taecyeon is so much of a gentleman to be "playing around" with ladies especially those in the same profession.... but he's just naturally a "Mr. Sunshine" that he tends to magnetize the ladies... But I think it's just the natural friendship between or among people of the same profession.

For now the two are engaged in separate activities or events in their careers, Taecyeon in Japan for his 2PM Higher concerts and PSH is in Paris for the Chanel event (possibly also LJS since he modeled for Chanel with PSH last summer).

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" this is all I can think and say to console myself... perhaps "Someday, they'll be together... someday..."

Have a nice night, sisters!

Wow, didn't realize this thread gotten so busy all of a sudden. I agree with you sis@fgnuva. It is regular friendship because of profession. I'm sure they run into each other due to shows etc. Taec was also close to Tiffany before they debuted because they were able to speak English to each other. That was a common thing they had. Sometimes we do that too when we are in a crowd, we tend to hang around with certain people because you have something you have in common and it's comfortable. It doesn't matter whether it's female or male.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137426

• simons
  • New Star
I remember when ShinHye guested in TMAD ep 2, Taecyeon was telling the crew how hardworking SH was. From the moment she arrived, washed the dishes, helped them construct the brick oven and even prepared their dinner. Define hardworker?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137428

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
nistymaj wrote:
Sometimes I feel sorry for Celebrities particularly Korean. Their private life is so stifled. Taec and 2pm themselves disclosed that they are close with SNSD girls maybe with other girl group as well because they are always working in close proximity like in music shows, concerts and varieties. And they have developed their friendship. Can't friends go out together? This saddens me as they have to hide the fact that they in fact hang out together. Case in point is Shin Hye being friends with Lee seunggi or Kang minhyuk(he hugged her in Hologram). The only male friend she feels safe in hanging openly with is Hongki. It is the same with Taec. Based on what I've read or observed abt him, he is a gentleman and a friendly person so many girls may get comfortable hanging out with him. And this saddens me that at the prime of their life they can't enjoy the company of friends without people putting malice on it. Hehehe sorry for long post. Just my two cents :-V

That's one other thing Shin Hye and Taec have in common. They have friends both female and male. Unfortunately they seem to get misunderstood if they happen to hang out with close opposite sex friends except these people who are known as just friends: For Shin Hye it's Lee Hong Ki, Kang Minhyuk and few other guys like Kim Young Kwang. For Taec - Sunny are his well known close friend. Sis@nistymaj, now that you brought the subject of one of Shin Hye's friend, Big Bang's Seungri, he just had recent rumor regarding a woman in Japan nightclub. Articles made it seem like he was partying and going out with women etc. The truth came out that she was his translator (she mainly translates for Korean celebraties). It just shows what you see doesn't mean it is the real story.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.683 seconds