Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137627

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
sis@journoexpat Japanese concerts aren't that strict but 2PM fans are very respectful so they don't upload fancams until the tour ends. I heard he played it during the opening when he sang the Marriage Blue OST.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #137766

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
yummiejeu wrote:
Sis@Sagitandra, you are so right. I like what you said about ideal type of man or woman will change sometimes due to maturity and life experiences. I'm sure most of us probably experienced that, we like different type when we were teenagers and now as adults. Even our Shin Hye changed a few minor things about her ideal type. She used to want someone with dignity (interview from 2 years ago) and now she added humor in her last Hong Kong Startalk interview. But her main ideal type stayed pretty much the same...family focus man, someone like her dad, play bowling sports that family can enjoy, tall etc.

Dear sis @yummiejeu yes dear sis I am with you, too. Exactly, even Shihye also changed a few slight things about her ideal type. It all depends on the maturity and life experiences. We can yet see Shinhye is more mature from time to time especially the way she thinks and how she handles the things and the issues that happen around her recently. I just adore her more and more. Sometimes, I feel wistful for her towards the unwarranted issues that she had before then possibly it’s until now. Somehow, those issu definitelyes were ruthless but she still could confront them wisely. I know some people are just envious of her and cannot accept the remarkable things that she has both inside and outside of her beauty and talent. I am super proud of her, this young beautiful lady, our Shinhye!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138067

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Missing the show.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138073

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Yes, sis @Jenzzy we miss this show a lot. :touched
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138076

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Ditto sisters ! Now every friday, I just watched movies and do not even try to watch any Korean dramas not even variety shows. It does not give me the same heartwarming and healing feeling. It was my refuge from all the bad news I encounter daily.

Just hoping that producers and companies in South Korea will not pass up the chance to have both Taec and Shin Hye in a movie, drama, commercial or photo shoot. I'll be very disappointed with South Korean producers if they will just waste such impromptu and crackling chemistry.
taecbaconprep.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138080

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear sis @journoexpat I really understand what you feel now dear sis. :touched Let's cheer up together! Sending you a big hug. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138081

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Thanks so much sis@Sagitandra, so happy to see you here :)

Here are more pics of TMAD for you :) Don't be too sad because I have a feeling that TMAD Farming version will return next year and hoping for a Taec-PSH project :)

cookingremedy.jpg

cute.jpg

cookingtogether.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138082

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sis @sagitandra and @journoexpat for keeping this thread alive
We just have to be patient.....for the next project of our Oksunbong couple
I hope our waiting would not be too long though :)

In the meantime.....reminiscing is all we have

pizap.com14421351844611.jpg

pizap.com14421350371761.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138084

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hello sis@Jenzzy, thanks for the recent pics. No worries, we waited for almost four months for Shin Hye to re-appear at Oksunbong and we were rewarded with such enjoyable, memorable and top rating two episodes. It also solidified the Taec-Shin Hye team-up which was even supported by the Knetizens, imagine even proposing that they should date each other and even male netizens stressed that coming from a male perspective, Taec is the right man for her :)

I waited for several months for TMAD season 2 to come back and was rewarded ten-fold. I saw Taec, LSJ and KKK being so happy with Shin Hye, the show always bested other shows in the same time slot even though it was on a cable Channel. It brought lots of attention and love for both Taec and Shin Hye. For now, I can do my work without worrying if I could do live streaming of TMAD every Friday :)

Here are more pics to flood this thread :)

happytogether.jpg

firsttime.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, vino, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #138102

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Just want to share my observation of body language of the last picture where the TMAD was standing with Shin Hye. Taec has his head tilted towards Shin Hye which show interest but he stood far from her with hands in his pocket which shows shyness. This is not the normal Taec that I see who takes pictures with women with no problem. What's wrong Taec? :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.217 seconds